PDA

View Full Version : Fifty killed in Orlando club shooting

redred
06-12-2016, 02:35 PM
At least 50 people have been killed and some 42 injured in a shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, police say.
Orlando Police said officers entered the Pulse Club about three hours after the shooting unfolded - and killed the gunman, who had taken hostages.
The BBC understands the name of the suspect was Omar Mateen, aged 29.
Police called the shooting an act of terrorism, but said they did not know if it was domestic or international.
It is believed that the suspect was not on a terrorism watch list, although he was currently being investigated for an unrelated criminal act.
Relatives have been gathering at local hospitals desperate for news of their loved ones.
Many had received calls and texts from loved ones inside the club as the siege began, and some have heard nothing since.
Live updates
President Barack Obama was briefed about the shooting and asked to receive regular updates, a White House statement said.
Orlando Police Chief John Mina said the attack began at 02:00 (06:00 GMT). There was an exchange of fire with a police officer working at the club, but it is unclear whether that was inside or outside the venue.
After this a "hostage situation" unfolded, he said.

Chief Mina said a decision was taken at 05:00 to send a police assault team into the club after receiving texts and phone calls from some of the hostages.
"Our Swat officers exchanged gunfire with the suspect, the suspect is dead," he said.
"He appeared to be carrying an assault-type rifle and a handgun, and had some type of device on him."
An FBI spokesman said they were investigating whether the attacker was a "lone wolf". He said the attacker appeared to "have leanings towards" radical Islamist ideology but it was not yet clear whether this was a case of domestic or international terrorism.

At least 20 bodies have been found in the club itself, and some 42 people have been taken to hospital to be treated for their injuries, Chief Mina said.
A clubber earlier described a situation of chaos outside as the number of casualties became apparent.
"There were just bodies everywhere," Christopher Hansen said. "In the parking lot, they were tagging them - red, yellow - so they knew who to help first and who not help first. Pants down, shirts cut off, they had to find the bullets. Just blood everywhere."
Some of the injured were reportedly brought to the Orlando Regional Medical Center in police pick-ups.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/36510272

DemonGeminiX
06-12-2016, 02:40 PM
The shooter's been identified as Omar Mateen.

DemonGeminiX
06-12-2016, 02:42 PM
Omar Mateen, a U.S.-born citizen, has been identified as the suspect in Sunday's mass shooting that left at least 20 dead and 42 wounded at Pulse Nightclub, a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida.

Mateen's parents were born in Afghanistan, and he was "on the radar" of U.S. officials for some time, but was not the target of a specific investigation, law enforcement officials told ABC News.

A police officer working at the club responded to shots fired at 2:02 a.m., and then exchanged fire with Mateen, according to police.

The scene inside of Pulse soon transformed into "a hostage situation," when he took hostages, officials said. He was armed with an assault rifle, handgun and "some kind of device on him," according to officials.

At approximately 5 a.m., the SWAT team made the decision to rescue the hostages, officials said.

Mateen was killed in a gunfight with those officers early this morning, officials said.

deebakes
06-12-2016, 02:43 PM
holy fuck, that is an insane body count for a single attacker :(

fucking assholes on this planet :(

DemonGeminiX
06-12-2016, 02:46 PM
Official count is 50 killed, 53 injured.

The act has been labeled as a terrorist act.

deebakes
06-12-2016, 02:48 PM
and a hate crime i would assume

DemonGeminiX
06-12-2016, 02:49 PM
Against gay people. Absolutely.

DemonGeminiX
06-12-2016, 02:58 PM
Pundits are calling it a militaristic ideological attack on the USA.

DemonGeminiX
06-12-2016, 03:04 PM
Oh look at that: He was a Muslim and reporters are saying that he posted online about connections to radical Islam and his desire for jihad. They're also saying that police have said that he had military-style training.

So it's not about guns at all. It's about global jihad.

deebakes
06-12-2016, 03:10 PM
:(

deebakes
06-12-2016, 03:10 PM
makes you wonder about the ones that we ACTUALLY ARE following and watching closely :shock:

lost in melb.
06-12-2016, 04:05 PM
Oh look at that: He was a Muslim and reporters are saying that he posted online about connections to radical Islam and his desire for jihad. They're also saying that police have said that he had military-style training.

So it's not about guns at all. It's about global jihad.

That's both true and unfair.

You would also bet that he's a nutter who found a 'cause' to reinforce his delusional beliefs. And being able to get guns so easily assisted him to take things over the edge.

redred
06-12-2016, 04:11 PM
It is believed that the suspect, who was a US citizen from the Florida town of Port St Lucie and was of Afghan descent, was not on a terrorism watch list, although he was being investigated for an unrelated criminal act.

guess the FBI have to hack another iphone

:rip: to the clubbers

redred
06-12-2016, 04:40 PM
NBC news say they have spoken to the father of the suspected gunman by phone.

The man said: "We are saying we are apologising for the whole incident. We weren't aware of any action he is taking. We are in shock like the whole country.

"This had nothing to do with religion."

He added his son "got very angry when he saw two men kissing" months before in Miami

redred
06-12-2016, 05:23 PM
An assault rifle - AR-15 - was used on all the victims

the media's favourite gun seems to of been used

lost in melb.
06-12-2016, 05:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6BFarrICWs

Um...how does this differ from a machine gun?

lost in melb.
06-12-2016, 05:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W4WT0zFV2Q

?

DemonGeminiX
06-12-2016, 06:52 PM
ISIS has now claimed responsibility.

DemonGeminiX
06-12-2016, 06:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6BFarrICWs

That's cool as shit. I want one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W4WT0zFV2Q

?

I'm totally doing that.

redred
06-12-2016, 07:17 PM
ISIS has now claimed responsibility.
They would, makes them seem powerful

Godfather
06-12-2016, 07:54 PM
Just despicable. My heart goes out to the family and friends who lost someone. What a pitiful act.

Bernie and Obama being soft as tits blaming guns already. How about blaming ISIL who claimed responsibility, and the terrorist who pledged his allegiance to them shortly before the shooting?

What's really got the Internet fired up now is that the top news sub on Reddit (/r/news) has completely and totally gone out of its way to censor any news about this being a terror attack. People are FURIOUS at the mods of that sub, banning people for posting anything about ties to Islam. The best part is that the pro-Donald Trump sub-reddit has completely stepped up to the plate and become a source for news, and a blood drive. Pretty wild side-story to this tragedy.

lost in melb.
06-12-2016, 08:00 PM
So, a coordinated, planned attack by the organized militant terror group ISIS on the U S of A? Jesus, you must be joking, guys. Come on.

lost in melb.
06-12-2016, 08:03 PM
And I agree about the sucky nature of censorship. We had a few gangs rioting in Melbourne (google MOOMBA), and they ( the police)did their best to hide that it was african immigrants. Somalis I believe.

Probably something to do with the fact that if things go sour, they are the ones rounding up somalis here...

Godfather
06-12-2016, 08:06 PM
"Religion of Peace" .... Islamist speaker in an Orlando Mosque just a couple years ago preaching that "Gays must die" (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/caught-video-gays-must-die-says-speaker-orlando-mosque/)

lost in melb.
06-12-2016, 08:14 PM
I've done plenty of work with moderate Muslims in Aus, GF. They actively cultivate peace & tolerance.

redred
06-12-2016, 08:44 PM
Clinton to LGBT America: 'You have millions of allies'
Posted at
20:44
Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has said the shooting was "an act of terror".

She added: "To the LGBT community: please know that you have millions of allies across our country. I am one of them."

digging for votes :roll:

redred
06-12-2016, 08:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QZ3N1kW.jpg

DemonGeminiX
06-12-2016, 09:45 PM
So, a coordinated, planned attack by the organized militant terror group ISIS on the U S of A? Jesus, you must be joking, guys. Come on.

Don't kid yourself. We know they have sleeper cells/agents here in the states. They're waiting for an opportune moment to cause as much carnage as possible. They hate us and our way of life. It's just impossible to find these guys until they act.

Regardless whether this dude was a lone wolf or not, he openly pledged allegiance to ISIS, he carried out this attack in their name, and they've claimed responsibility.

Griffin
06-12-2016, 10:05 PM

The difference is that the slide fire stock is a useless toy. One hand pulls back as the other pushes forward, you have no control over it.

...much as your anti gun propaganda serves after a senseless slaughter.

DemonGeminiX
06-13-2016, 03:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s&feature=youtu.be

DemonGeminiX
06-13-2016, 03:45 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/12/left-chose-islam-gays-now-100-people-killed-maimed-orlando/

Teh One Who Knocks
06-13-2016, 10:39 AM
FOX News

http://i.imgur.com/8FdMdhq.jpg

The gunman who killed at least 50 people at an Orlando nightclub early Sunday was described by a former colleague as an "unhinged and unstable" person who repeatedly made racist, misogynist and homophobic remarks.

Daniel Gilroy, a former police officer, worked as a security officer with G4S Security at the PGA Village complex in Port St. Lucie. Mateen worked the shift right after him at the complex's south gate.

Gilroy described Mateen as a devout Muslim who brought a prayer mat to work and prayed several times a day.

"There was never a moment where he didn't have anger and rage," Gilroy told "The Kelly File". "And he was always loud and cursing. And anytime a female or a black person came by, he would use horrible words."

On one occasion, Gilroy said, Mateen told him, "I would just like to kill all those [n-words]" after a conversation between Mateen and a black man. "A few times he mentioned homosexuals and Jewish people," Gilroy said, "but we didn't deal with them quite as often, so it was mostly women and blacks, because those were the people in front of us."

Gilroy told Florida Today that he complained to his superiors several times about Mateen, but they refused to take action because, Gilroy claimed, Mateen was Muslim. Gilroy said he quit G4S in 2015 after Mateen began sending him dozens of harassing text and phone messages per day.

"Everything he said was toxic," Gilroy told the paper, "and the company wouldn't do anything. This guy was unhinged and unstable. He talked of killing people."

PGA Village resident Eleanora Dori, however, described Mateen to Florida Today as "very polite" and "always a gentleman."

"You would never ever think that he would have done anything like this," she told the paper. "Scary, scary. Very scary."

In a statement late Sunday, G4S said Mateen had worked for the company since 2007 and had passed a company screening and background check twice, once when he was hired and again in 2013.

"In 2013, we learned that Mateen had been questioned by the FBI but that the inquiries were subsequently closed," the statement read in part. "We were not made aware of any alleged connections between Mateen and terrorist activities, and were unaware of any further FBI investigations."

Meanwhile, it emerged late Sunday that Mateen had sent a Facebook friend request to the owner of another gay club last week, raising the possibility that he may have considered targeting other LGBT nightspots in the area.

Micah Bass, the owner of the M Hotel and the Revere nightclub, told the East Orlando Post that Omar Mateen sent him the friend request late last week.

Bass told The New York Times that he recognized Mateen's picture after he had been identified as the shooter at the Pulse nightclub early Sunday.

"I saw the picture and said ‘That guy tried to friend me," Bass said.

Bass said he deleted Mateen's friend request after noticing that his friends had Arabic writing on their Facebook pages. Bass said that because there are not many Arabic speakers in the gay subculture, he believed the friend request to have been a mistake.

Bass and his business partner had closed Revere Thursday, and planned to only make it available for private events.

"I feel terrible," Bass told the Times. “I’m hoping that my staff didn’t end up at Pulse."

"If we had not closed for restructuring ... We we very well could have been the target this weekend," Bass said. He added that he had notified the FBI about Mateen's social media activity and was examining video footage to determine whether the gunman or any possible accomplices visited the club in recent weeks.

lost in melb.
06-13-2016, 12:53 PM
That's cool as shit. I want one.

I'm totally doing that.

The difference is that the slide fire stock is a useless toy. One hand pulls back as the other pushes forward, you have no control over it.

...much as your anti gun propaganda serves after a senseless slaughter.

Thanks Griffin.

You guys clearly have no idea how odd your gun culture seems from outside the US :thumbsup:

FBD
06-13-2016, 01:01 PM
http://82.221.129.208/3shooters.gif

So once again, we have the news bending over backwards to augment the story

Multiple shooters reported by eyewitnesses, and all the kings horses and all the king's men, hellbent on telling everyone it was one shooter

already on the fbi's watch list, even :roll:

:hand: get this bull fucking shit false flag ass crap out of my face

lost in melb.
06-13-2016, 01:06 PM
fbd, sometimes it's a bit unclear what you are saying. Augment is to add to. It's not the traditional 'news' adding, it's some random Dude.

FBD
06-13-2016, 01:11 PM
not the only report of multiple shooters, bro

when the news is hellbent on reporting it a certain way and the eyewitnesses say something else happened, then what? trust the news, because all those people that were there just dont know what they saw, we need to news to tell them what they saw?

FBD
06-13-2016, 01:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlYEIXvCSdQ&feature=youtu.be

lost in melb.
06-13-2016, 01:24 PM
There's no way any news team would hide it if they thought there were more shooters on the loose.

FBD
06-13-2016, 01:31 PM
:lol: keep telling yourself that bro, click your heels and repeat "the news is our friend" :facepalm:

redred
06-13-2016, 01:53 PM
I bet that in some reports coming from tinfoil land this didn't even happen and everyone is still in the club singing and doing the actions to the YMCA, do you not think in a dark club and all the panic and confusion that people may think there was more than 1 shooter and seems reports on Facebook is cody agnew is a bit of a troll, but that could be false as well, who knows

DemonGeminiX
06-13-2016, 02:52 PM
You guys clearly have no idea how odd your gun culture seems from outside the US :thumbsup:

No, we understand. We just don't care what anyone outside of the U.S. thinks about it. It's OUR nation. You don't like it, you don't have to come here. Stay home. But I will tell you this, when China or some other bad actor comes to invade your country, and they overwhelm your defenses in record time, you'll wish your people had firearms to protect yourselves with when your defenses can't be there for you. Constitution notwithstanding, the majority of us understand that the police, the state militia, the feds, the national guard, and the military can't be everywhere all at once. We understand that it's up to us to protect ourselves, our families, and our homes. We understand that we'll have to fight for ourselves and for our land, and we gun owners are prepared, and that's why the bad actors of the world wouldn't dare invade our country, because they know they would have to face far more than just our police, our state militias, the feds, the national guard, and the military. They'll have to face all of us... and we won't back down. And that scares the ever loving shit out of them.

And that's just one reason why our gun culture is a very good thing. We have many more.

Word to the wise: Learn to speak Chinese, Arabic, and Russian. You might need them in the future.

FBD
06-13-2016, 03:04 PM

Seems like 'you guys' have no idea how odd your anti gun, anti personal protection culture seems from inside the US :tup:

although, the "china invading" is every bit as odd an laughable.

face it, its your own security services you have the most to fear from, unless you happen to be a gangbanger on the south side of chicago.

redred
06-13-2016, 03:06 PM
:clap: great speech but do you really believe that you are going to be invaded by these countries?

FBD
06-13-2016, 03:07 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/multiple-suspects-loose-orlando-why-media-blackout-eyewitness-accounts

Multiple Suspects On The Loose In Orlando - Why The Media Blackout Of Eyewitness Accounts?

One eyewitness to the attack, who was inside the nightclub when it happened, was giving his testimony to the attack, after being trapped inside the club, live on-air, to a mainstream news source when he was abruptly cut off after providing a crucial detail. The eyewitness said that during the attack “there was a guy there that was trying to […] hold the door closed so that we couldn’t exit,” as pointed out by an investigative reporter on YouTube.

videos at link, from multiple eyewitnesses, all shit that completely contradicts the media narrative about the number of attackers.

DemonGeminiX
06-13-2016, 03:12 PM
:clap: great speech but do you really believe that you are going to be invaded by these countries?

Ok, you missed the point. I'll make it easier to understand:

No. They'd be incredibly stupid to invade us. We have guns. And they're scared of us because of that.

An ounce of prevention... etc etc etc

See how that works?

redred
06-13-2016, 03:27 PM
i really don't think it would bother pultin if billy bob from some small town in the south had a gun or not :shrug: but i do understand the reasons that billy bob would need a gun to stop some meth head breaking into his house as the cops could be a long time to help out :tup:

FBD
06-13-2016, 03:29 PM

I dont, at all

this is just more "ISIS" scaremongering

more calls for assault weapons ban

more chance for obama to talk about how great gays are

more chance to be passive aggressive about ISIS and keep the whole charade going about them being a legitimate jihadi organization and not a ciamossad funded society changing, society destruction mechanism.

that's why we *had* to let all the illegals in and let illegal immigration run rampant, to set the stage for this

just like we "stopped paying attention to iraq" while the security services armed trained and funded a new crop of feaux jihadis, since AQ wasnt being brutal enough for their liking.

DemonGeminiX
06-13-2016, 03:29 PM
i really don't think it would bother pultin if billy bob from some small town in the south had a gun or not :shrug: but i do understand the reasons that billy bob would need a gun to stop some meth head breaking into his house as the cops could be a long time to help out :tup:

Now multiply Billy Bob by about 20 million. Having to face that kind of opposition would bother anybody.

redred
06-13-2016, 03:34 PM
you wouldn't want 20 million billy bob's trust me :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/5gZ1lJl.jpg

FBD
06-13-2016, 03:40 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-12/orlando-shooter-worked-security-company-which-tranports-illegal-immigrants-deep-insi

Orlando Killer Worked For Company Transporting Illegal Immigrants Inside US; Was Interviewed By FBI 3 Times

Shortly thereafter, G4S confirmed that Omar Mateen has worked for the company since 2007. This is the statement released from G4S:

“We are shocked and saddened by the tragic event that occurred at the Orlando nightclub. We can confirm that Omar Mateen had been employed with G4S since September 10, 2007. We are cooperating fully with all law enforcement authorities, including the FBI, as they conduct their investigation. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of the friends, families and people affected by this unspeakable tragedy.”

In other words, Mateen who according to preliminary reports, had been on a terrorist watchlist, and who still managed to obtain weapons thanks to his various licenses and permits just last week, was employed by one of the world's largest security companies, where he may have had extensive clearances well above his pay grade, not to mention access to sophisticated military weapons and equipment.

But where it gets more disturbing is that as Judicial Watch reported several days ago, in a post titled, "DHS Quietly Moving, Releasing Vanloads Of Illegal Aliens Away From Border", border patrol sources said that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) was quietly transporting illegal immigrants from the Mexican border to Phoenix and releasing them without proper processing or issuing court appearance documents. As a reminder, the government classifies them as Other Than Mexican (OTM) and this week around 35 were transferred 116 miles north from Tucson to a Phoenix bus station where they went their separate way. Judicial Watch was present when one of the white vans carrying a group of OTMs arrived at the Phoenix Greyhound station on Buckeye Road.

And this is where the Mateen-G4S link emerges: as JW reported previously, a security company contracted by the U.S. government is driving the OTMs from the Border Patrol’s Tucson Sector where they were in custody to Phoenix, sources said. The firm is the abovementioned G4S, the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in more than 100 countries and 610,000 employees. G4S has more than 50,000 employees in the U.S. and its domestic headquarters is in Jupiter, Florida.

nope nothin fishy there at all :roll:

redred
06-13-2016, 03:48 PM
As questions emerged about the gunman's history, FBI Special Agent Ron Hopper told reporters that Mateen had been interviewed by FBI officers twice in 2013 following inflammatory comments to colleagues asserting ties to IS.
The investigation ended after officers were unable to substantiate the claims. However, Mateen was questioned again in 2014 about a potential connection to Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha, the American known to have carried out a suicide bombing in the Syria conflict.
The FBI investigation found no "substantial relationship" between Mateen and Abu-Salha and the case was closed, said Special Agent Hopper.

DemonGeminiX
06-13-2016, 03:49 PM
you wouldn't want 20 million billy bob's trust me :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/5gZ1lJl.jpg

:hand:

We have over 100 million Billy Bobs already.

FBD
06-13-2016, 03:50 PM
Meanwhile, the Hill reported that Mateen's employment, and gun licenses, were untouched even though the FBI confirmed it had interviewed the 29-year-old three times before the shooting took place early Sunday morning. An official said that the FBI first became aware of the suspect, Omar Mateen, 29, in 2013 when he made "inflammatory comments to coworkers alleging possible terrorist ties."

In the course of that investigation, Mateen was interviewed twice, but the FBI was unable to verify the substance of his comments.

Then, one year later, in 2014 the FBI conducted an investigation into possible ties between Mateen and an American suicide bomber. The FBI conducted another investigation, which included an interview with Mateen, but determined that the contact did not constitute a threat at that time. Which may be an overstatement: the FBI's 2014 probe allegedly found that the Orlando shooter had "minimal" contact with Florida al-Nusra fighter Moner Abusalha who blew himself up in Syria.

In 2015, after Moner Abusalha became the first American suicide bomber in Syria, the FBI investigated Omar Mateen’s connection to Abu-Salha. Abu-Salha went to the Middle East, trained, and returned to the Treasure Coast, specifically Vero and fort Pierce, to recruit. The FBI says he didn’t recruit anyone, but it’s possible he did have contact with Mateen.

The FBI said it is looking into any and all connections, both domestic and international to the shooting. It appears to have found nothing despite it all being laid out in front of its face.

The agent at Sunday afternoon’s press briefing also confirmed reports that the shooter called 911 before the massacre, and said his remarks had general connections to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) terror group. The content of those calls is now federal evidence.

It gets even more bizarre: despite his chequered history and his numerous FBI encounters, the Orlando Police just reported that he had managed to purchase firearms in just this past week.

ATF: The gunman legally purchased the firearms within the last week. In Florida.

— Orlando Police (@OrlandoPolice) June 12, 2016

A Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives spokesperson confirmed that Mateen legally purchased 2 firearms — a handgun and a long gun, “within the past few days.”

Armed with all this information, the big question, now that it has emerged that Mateen worked for the same company that has been tasked - under questionable circumstances - to transport illegals into the US, is whether or not this individual who swore allegiance to ISIS moments before the worst mass shooting and who was also employed by G4S for almost a decade, and who had been interviewed by the FBI three times and yet still managed to buy guns just last week, was also tasked in any way in facilitating the transport of illegal immigrants across the border, and if so, whether he helped other like-minded radical islamists enter the country.

We are confident all these questions will be addressed by the Department of Homeland Security, the FBI and the government, and that the media - liberal or otherwise - will promptly follow up on these key questions.

redred
06-13-2016, 03:50 PM
:lol:

DemonGeminiX
06-13-2016, 03:51 PM
As questions emerged about the gunman's history, FBI Special Agent Ron Hopper told reporters that Mateen had been interviewed by FBI officers twice in 2013 following inflammatory comments to colleagues asserting ties to IS.
The investigation ended after officers were unable to substantiate the claims. However, Mateen was questioned again in 2014 about a potential connection to Moner Mohammad Abu-Salha, the American known to have carried out a suicide bombing in the Syria conflict.
The FBI investigation found no "substantial relationship" between Mateen and Abu-Salha and the case was closed, said Special Agent Hopper.

He's also traveled to Saudi Arabia several times since 2010. There's no telling where he went or what he did while he was over there.

FBD
06-13-2016, 03:53 PM
He's also traveled to Saudi Arabia several times since 2010. There's no telling where he went or what he did while he was over there.

and yet, the DHS contractor that shuffles and disperses around illegals inside of the country - they said he was squeaky clean

and even though on an FBI watch list, that apparently means its easy for them to just up and buy guns

*cough*bullshit*cough*

yall know damned well if you or I were on an FBI watch list, that would be used as an excuse to not sell me a firearm....that's the entire point of a background check

redred
06-13-2016, 03:54 PM
well i think we can safely say he didn't check out the gay bars

DemonGeminiX
06-13-2016, 04:02 PM
and yet, the DHS contractor that shuffles and disperses around illegals inside of the country - they said he was squeaky clean

and even though on an FBI watch list, that apparently means its easy for them to just up and buy guns

*cough*bullshit*cough*

yall know damned well if you or I were on an FBI watch list, that would be used as an excuse to not sell me a firearm....that's the entire point of a background check

That's the one thing I don't get. I've met a few guys that somehow ended up on an FBI watch list for whatever inane reason and were denied a firearm sale until they cleared it up with the feds. And they had to jump through hoops to get that flag off of their record. And the reasons were sincerely ridiculous.

How the hell did this guy walk into a gun store and buy two firearms if he was truly currently on an FBI watch list?

FBD
06-13-2016, 04:04 PM
because this was a false flag and he had to obtain the guns "legally" even though there is this blatant, glaring hole in the story. thanks for noticing it :tup:

it is inconsistencies like this that add up and cause me to say "this story is bullshit"

just like him expertly killing over 50 and wounding 50+ more, even though in Florida, last call is 1am and close by 2, which means the lights are on and the place is being emptied by 1:45

and then fending off police for 3 hours :lol:

how the fuck stupid do they think.....nevermind, dont answer that.

redred
06-13-2016, 04:16 PM
There is no clear evidence that the Orlando shooter was directed by the so-called Islamic State group (IS), US President Barack Obama has said.
The inquiry into Sunday morning's attack, in which 49 people were killed, was being treated as a terrorist investigation, he said.
US authorities say gunman Omar Mateen pledged allegiance to IS shortly before the attack.
However, the extent of his links to IS remains unclear.
Speaking in Washington, the president said: "It does appear that at the last minute he [gunman Omar Mateen] announced allegiance to ISIL [IS].
"But there is no evidence so far that he was in fact directed.
"This is certainly an example of the kind of home-grown extremism that all of us have been concerned about for a very long time," Mr Obama said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36521761

FBD
06-13-2016, 04:16 PM
http://www.mercenaryjobs.org/g4s-security-jobs.html

http://www.mercenaryjobs.org/wp-content/themes/ggsimplewhite/images/mercenary-logo.png

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/business/2014/04/g4s-global-security-company

The Chaos Company
Wherever governments can’t—or won’t—maintain order, from oil fields in Africa to airports in Britain and nuclear facilities in America, the London-based “global security” behemoth G4S has been filling the void. It is the world’s third-largest private-sector employer and commands a force three times the size of the British military.

redred
06-13-2016, 04:17 PM
G4S have a bad name for cocking things up over here

FBD
06-13-2016, 04:20 PM
I'd tell yas to take 'em back, but your owners and our owners are one and the same, with the same shit planned for both.

RBP
06-13-2016, 04:20 PM
:rip: dead people.

:pray: wounded people - heal soon.

FBD
06-13-2016, 04:21 PM
security services that planned the op - get on the right side of history and turn on your owners

Godfather
06-13-2016, 05:31 PM
You know FBD there was actually a REALLY suspicious interview with a mainstream news station (Maybe CNN?) where a guy admitted he blocked a back door stopping people from fleeing... said he was scared? It was actually super strange... I'll see if I can find it.

Godfather
06-13-2016, 05:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Agt0A1Fcrg&feature=youtu.be&t=4m47s

I don't get this....

EDIT: Ok nevermind.... someone does a better job explaining online: "He was holding the door closed from the gunman peeling out into the alley he and about 20 other people (close friends?) were stuck in. There was a fence blocking them from leaving the alley in a timely manner, so instead of letting a swarm of people and possibly the shooter as well flood into the alley while they're trying to squeeze out of a small hole in a fence, he held the door closed and hoped that he was effectively saving more people than he was endangering."

FBD
06-13-2016, 05:53 PM
gotta plug them holes in the story, we cant have people questioning the news

redred
06-13-2016, 06:02 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160613/dda3789190f63bbd1a73e9bcf0bca40b.jpg

Hugh_Janus
06-13-2016, 06:39 PM
No, we understand. We just don't care what anyone outside of the U.S. thinks about it. It's OUR nation. You don't like it, you don't have to come here. Stay home. But I will tell you this, when China or some other bad actor comes to invade your country, and they overwhelm your defenses in record time, you'll wish your people had firearms to protect yourselves with when your defenses can't be there for you. Constitution notwithstanding, the majority of us understand that the police, the state militia, the feds, the national guard, and the military can't be everywhere all at once. We understand that it's up to us to protect ourselves, our families, and our homes. We understand that we'll have to fight for ourselves and for our land, and we gun owners are prepared, and that's why the bad actors of the world wouldn't dare invade our country, because they know they would have to face far more than just our police, our state militias, the feds, the national guard, and the military. They'll have to face all of us... and we won't back down. And that scares the ever loving shit out of them.

And that's just one reason why our gun culture is a very good thing. We have many more.

Word to the wise: Learn to speak Chinese, Arabic, and Russian. You might need them in the future.

http://i68.tinypic.com/bf2rdj.gif

redred
06-13-2016, 06:47 PM
:lol: I like that gif

Goofy
06-13-2016, 06:49 PM

:lol: I like that gif

Only good thing to come out of Dundee :lol:

FBD
06-13-2016, 06:58 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/2016/06/13/20160613_bumper.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
06-13-2016, 07:06 PM

I thought crocodiles came from Dundee? :confused:

FBD
06-13-2016, 07:08 PM
The FBI knew this guy was casing disney? yet he was still on a watch list but allowed to "legally" buy guns?

These assholes think the public at large is utterly fkn stupid, how blatant does it have to be before people really start making a stink about this

Muddy
06-13-2016, 07:27 PM

Crocodile Dundee was a fake..

Muddy
06-13-2016, 07:29 PM
The FBI knew this guy was casing disney?

We had a conversation last night about how an attack at that park would be horrible.. They do search bags at least at the entrances.

KevinD
06-13-2016, 07:43 PM
Alright then. My 2 cents. Consider my background for a moment, growing up with firearms, expert marksman on several platforms. Trained in urban combat as well as more traditional. Despite what you may think from movies, there is no way in hell one guy pulled this off. I've been in some situations, not full on war, granted, but have been shot at, and shot others. No fucking way did he do this by himself. Rant off.

redred
06-13-2016, 07:45 PM
Mr Trump, speaking in New Hampshire, said, "When I'm elected I will suspend immigration from areas of the world where there is a proven history of terrorism against the United States, Europe or our allies."
Meanwhile presidential contender Donald Trump has renewed his controversial call to ban Muslims entering the US.
"They're pouring in and we don't know what we're doing," the Republican said.

out of interested how would this help , Omar Mateen was born in the US , i understand stopping the movements from the middle east but it won't stop home grown killers

FBD
06-13-2016, 07:48 PM
immigration is just cover, so either 1) trump doesnt know that and honestly thinks this has anything to do with immigration or 2) he's not tipping his hand on it

Muddy
06-13-2016, 08:05 PM
immigration is just cover, so either 1) trump doesnt know that and honestly thinks this has anything to do with immigration or 2) he's not tipping his hand on it

Bro.. I love you... But you are really fucking paranoid and Im starting to feel that your mental health may be in jeopardy.. Everything we talk about you tie back to some elaborate hoax that's occurring. Shit man!! Hillary cant even delete a few emails without getting caught.. What level of consciousness do you think exists out there to be able to pull all this shit off that you think is a masterminded hoax? I could see maybe 1 or 2 things.. But you think everything is a hoax. There's no gad damn way... You said it yourself, you are way too holed up in your residence to really know whats going on out there.... Cut off the computer and get your ass outside!!!

redred
06-13-2016, 08:14 PM

FBD
06-13-2016, 08:51 PM
Bro.. I love you... But you are really fucking paranoid and Im starting to feel that your mental health may be in jeopardy.. Everything we talk about you tie back to some elaborate hoax that's occurring. Shit man!! Hillary cant even delete a few emails without getting caught.. What level of consciousness do you think exists out there to be able to pull all this shit off that you think is a masterminded hoax? I could see maybe 1 or 2 things.. But you think everything is a hoax. There's no gad damn way... You said it yourself, you are way too holed up in your residence to really know whats going on out there.... Cut off the computer and get your ass outside!!!

If I'm crazy, then I've been crazy my entire life, and I've never been a harm to others :dance: my only bad advice usually involved drinking and women :shrug:

I only tie the things in that fit the narrative, bro. So when johnny drinks too much and drags his wife by the hair down the street, I know the only fault is with johnny and his drinking, and maybe his wife's bitchiness too.

But when some mad ass shit happens and ooh look its muslims again, its ISIS again, its another AR 15, its another crowded place where people cant defend themselves and somehow there's not much ambulance response, eyewitnesses describing things that dont jive with the news reports, interviews on TV cut off mid stream, the guy buying guns and his background check flies right by even though he's on an FBI watch list.

cmon dude....like I was saying, how bad and in your face does it have to get? I get the feeling most of you guys would need a live on air admittance from Obama complete with signed reports from the government saying "sorry, we had to do it" for you guys to believe something other than what the news says.

15 years later and you guys still cant even accept certain truths about the event that ushered this in to our country, I dont really have any expectation for most of yas outside of following what the news says.

Muddy
06-13-2016, 08:55 PM
If I'm crazy, then I've been crazy my entire life, and I've never been a harm to others :dance: my only bad advice usually involved drinking and women :shrug:

I only tie the things in that fit the narrative, bro. So when johnny drinks too much and drags his wife by the hair down the street, I know the only fault is with johnny and his drinking, and maybe his wife's bitchiness too.

But when some mad ass shit happens and ooh look its muslims again, its ISIS again, its another AR 15, its another crowded place where people cant defend themselves and somehow there's not much ambulance response, eyewitnesses describing things that dont jive with the news reports, interviews on TV cut off mid stream, the guy buying guns and his background check flies right by even though he's on an FBI watch list.

cmon dude....like I was saying, how bad and in your face does it have to get? I get the feeling most of you guys would need a live on air admittance from Obama complete with signed reports from the government saying "sorry, we had to do it" for you guys to believe something other than what the news says.

15 years later and you guys still cant even accept certain truths about the event that ushered this in to our country, I dont really have any expectation for most of yas outside of following what the news says.

I have seen a lot of source videos.. That's the beauty of the internet.. If you dig deeper than the surface you can usually see some of the real deal that happens out there. But you are going way way over board on some of this stuff.. I think you're going to need Buzz Aldrin to punch you in the face to prove to you that the moon landing was real... :lol:

FBD
06-13-2016, 09:01 PM
:lol: but we're not talking about the moon, we're talking about our long and storied history of false flags that became vastly accelerated in the past 15 years

or maybe its just a coincidence that there's a complete lack of bell curve to the operations, the dudes are either so highly trained that they kill swaths of people with accuracy that would make the terminator raise an eyebrow, or they are so idiot incompetent that they cant even light their underwear on fire :lol:

FBD
06-13-2016, 09:04 PM
you fuggin guys believed the hebdo attack ffs, with the "policeman" getting "shot in the head" despite the video clearly showing the cardboard blank poink off the sidewalk and there was no blood from what should have been a massive gusher...

so :hand: I dont wanna hear how the news said it was dem evil terrisss' again.

every time some shit like this happens, I point out discrepancies about 'em. I only get to point 'em out when they exist, it helps nobody for me to make up bullshit!

redred
06-13-2016, 09:14 PM
:lol: but we're not talking about the moon, we're talking about our long and storied history of false flags that became vastly accelerated in the past 15 years

or maybe its just a coincidence that there's a complete lack of bell curve to the operations, the dudes are either so highly trained that they kill swaths of people with accuracy that would make the terminator raise an eyebrow, or they are so idiot incompetent that they cant even light their underwear on fire :lol:
Social media has become vastly accelerated in the last 15 years you can photo shop and edit things to your liking and post it within minutes just like you claim the mainstream media does

DemonGeminiX
06-13-2016, 09:37 PM

If I recall history correctly, that's exactly how we kicked your people's asses over 200 years ago.

Muddy
06-13-2016, 10:24 PM
you fuggin guys believed the hebdo attack ffs, with the "policeman" getting "shot in the head" despite the video clearly showing the cardboard blank poink off the sidewalk and there was no blood from what should have been a massive gusher...

so :hand: I dont wanna hear how the news said it was dem evil terrisss' again.

every time some shit like this happens, I point out discrepancies about 'em. I only get to point 'em out when they exist, it helps nobody for me to make up bullshit!

It's all good.. I still respect your opinion. As a friend, I just feel it's my duty to say my piece.. it's not to harm you.. just to say I think you are taking it too far and it may not be healthy putting so much heart into it..

Godfather
06-14-2016, 02:45 AM
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1465867892788s.jpg

RBP
06-14-2016, 02:49 AM
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1465867892788s.jpg

For ants? yes, both sides will politicize, nothing new.

redred
06-14-2016, 11:00 AM
Orlando killer Omar Mateen 'visited Pulse gay club'

The man behind the worst mass shooting in recent US history visited the gay nightclub where he carried out the massacre several times, witnesses say.
Chris Callen, a performer at Pulse in Orlando, Florida, told the New York Daily News that Omar Mateen had visited the venue over the past three years.
Investigators are pursuing the reports, according to US media.

"I've seen him a couple of times at Pulse, a couple of other people that I've spoken with, including an-ex security guard, have actually witnessed this guy at Pulse many times before," said Chris Callen.
In one incident, Mr Callen said Mateen pulled a knife on a friend after being angered by a religious joke.
Despite this, Mr Callen said Mateen was a "nice guy... Maybe he got radicalised and hated who he was."
"Sometimes he would go over in the corner and sit and drink by himself, and other times he would get so drunk he was loud and belligerent," Ty Smith told the Orlando Sentinel.
And another man, Kevin West, told the Washington Post he saw Mateen walking into Pulse in the early hours of Sunday, having already met him through dating app Jack'd.
"I remember details," said Mr West. "I never forget a face."
While there has been no official comment from the authorities on the claims, CNN and NBC said investigators were examining them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36525219

Pony
06-14-2016, 11:41 AM
Alright then. My 2 cents. Consider my background for a moment, growing up with firearms, expert marksman on several platforms. Trained in urban combat as well as more traditional. Despite what you may think from movies, there is no way in hell one guy pulled this off. I've been in some situations, not full on war, granted, but have been shot at, and shot others. No fucking way did he do this by himself. Rant off.

Care to elaborate?

Personally I don't know all the facts like the layout of the club,etc. but if the main doors opened in I could definitely see people piling up against them blocking the exit, the above video the guy admits to holding the back door closed. With people piled up by the exits it wouldn't take an experts shooter to just keep firing into the crowd, just a lot of ammo which the guy apparently had. And since the police didn't go in for three hours he had plenty of time. The only thing that surprises me is that you would think after the first dozen or so people died and a little time passed that a group would have got together and tried to overwhelm the shooter.

redred
06-14-2016, 12:06 PM
the you tube clip i heard sounds if the gunman was just spraying his rounds

FBD
06-14-2016, 12:35 PM
“Those are stories manufactured by a really small number of people on both sides who amass a great deal of power and wealth by convincing the rest of us to keep killing each other.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WEd34oW9BI

http://www.infowars.com/omar-mateen-wackenhut-and-the-cia/#

read about this fucking company

FBD
06-14-2016, 01:22 PM
FFS

http://atlanta.suntimes.com/atl-news/7/78/307991/orlandos-pulse-nightclub-honors-memory-of-co-founders-brother

honors memory of co-founder’s brother
Written By Atlanta Journal Constitution Posted: 06/11/2016, 08:00pm

http://i.imgur.com/y4gHdIE.png

Paging Victoria Soto....

fricnjay
06-14-2016, 02:34 PM
1759812617572331/

:-k

FBD
06-14-2016, 03:14 PM
that's why I screen capped the son of a bitch

FBD
06-14-2016, 03:17 PM
Care to elaborate?

Personally I don't know all the facts like the layout of the club,etc. but if the main doors opened in I could definitely see people piling up against them blocking the exit, the above video the guy admits to holding the back door closed. With people piled up by the exits it wouldn't take an experts shooter to just keep firing into the crowd, just a lot of ammo which the guy apparently had. And since the police didn't go in for three hours he had plenty of time. The only thing that surprises me is that you would think after the first dozen or so people died and a little time passed that a group would have got together and tried to overwhelm the shooter.

well, once again, protocol was abandoned - situations like this, the cops are trained to go in, not wait for 3 hours so they can finish setting up the scene.

never did see the string of ambulances servicing over 50 wounded, never did see a meat wagon or three cart off 50+ bodies...

:shrug: just pointing stuff out

Muddy
06-14-2016, 04:21 PM
What am I missing here in you and Jays post FBD?

FBD
06-14-2016, 04:26 PM
oh, I dunno, maybe the webpage honoring "someone who died" at the nightclub.....that was posted six hours before the "random" shooting happened...

webpages dont create and back date themselves (nor did they when vicky soto's page was created)

FBD
06-14-2016, 04:38 PM
looking like mateen was a patsy, looks like there's plenty of people that say he was a regular there for the last 3 years and was on a gay dating app

http://82.221.129.208/mateengay.gif

FBD
06-14-2016, 04:53 PM
http://www.madcowprod.com/2016/06/13/orlando-shooter-dad-longtime-cia-asset/

ORLANDO SHOOTING DAD A LONGTIME CIA ASSET

Orlando shooter Omar Mateen’s father said his son was not motivated by Islamist radical ideology, but in a Facebook video posted early Monday he said, “God himself will punish those involved in homosexuality.”

FBD
06-14-2016, 05:04 PM
http://www.trunews.com/shades-of-san-bernardino-orlando-shooters-apt-left-wide-open-for-media/

leaving the doors wide open just like san bernadino...yeah that's a mistake :roll:

well, hopefully by this point its clear enough for everyone that this was just another false flag scare-op aimed at heightening tensions and garnering support for anti gun activists and upholding the "ISIS" muslim fanatic story.

redred
06-14-2016, 05:26 PM
do you not think the media would pay a lot of money for the landlord to "leave" the door unlocked just so they can get that first photo :shrug:

fricnjay
06-14-2016, 06:02 PM
1759814570905469/

redred
06-14-2016, 06:09 PM
i'd guess they will do ballistic tests on the bullet's ? that would prove that , plus i'd guess that guy may not of seen the shooter thats why he is still alive?

Hugh_Janus
06-14-2016, 06:50 PM
If I recall history correctly, that's exactly how we kicked your people's asses over 200 years ago.

yeah, history according to cletus' book of american history for patriots. If you take off your stars and stripes tinted glasses, you'll know it wasn't really the full story. Also, lol at the whole "we" thing.... like anyone alive today had anything to do with it :lol:

RBP
06-15-2016, 04:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/lCSNpOx.jpg?1

FBD
06-15-2016, 04:15 PM
:lol: personally, I love the video of regular people carrying an injured person what appears to be away from the scene...
but then you notice things like...
in those emergency situations, cops immediately tell any non emergency personnel to get lost, clear a perimeter
and then there's the whole fact about those people carrying the person past some MRI place, with dunkin to its right....and the news cuts scene
but the full video winds up showing that the nightclub is further right, past dunkin, across a street....so where the hell were these people carrying this supposedly injured person?

and now there's reports of a survivor that played dead, saying there were 4 shooters...

but at any rate, I still dont know how the police didnt bother going in for 3 hours

breaches, breaches, breaches of protocol.

Trump talking about Obama being more mad at him than the shooter was funny...but then again, why would a gay muslim president show anger towards a gay muslim shooter?

DemonGeminiX
06-15-2016, 05:02 PM
:-s

So Obama's gay now?

RBP
06-15-2016, 05:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Fyko5h1.png?1

DemonGeminiX
06-15-2016, 05:57 PM
These guys really do earn your love from time to time.

FBD
06-16-2016, 01:19 PM
:-s

So Obama's gay now?

and chewbacca's a tranny, so what? :lol:

FBD
06-16-2016, 01:35 PM
if anyone had any questions about why this shit gets staged...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2O_hmuu4Wo

fricnjay
06-16-2016, 01:38 PM
This actually really scary in my opinion. Been watching this closely.

DemonGeminiX
06-16-2016, 02:05 PM
and chewbacca's a tranny, so what? :lol:

Oh, I see. I didn't think of that. I guess that goes hand-in-hand, now doesn't it?

DemonGeminiX
06-16-2016, 02:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo9UCFgbjzU&ab_channel=FoxNews

FBD
06-16-2016, 04:41 PM
CIA Director Warns Islamic State Militants Are Coming, Smuggled As Refugees (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-16/cia-director-warns-islamic-state-militants-are-coming-smuggled-refugees)

Mr Muslim convert would know, because he helped set up this whole operation

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user12162/imageroot/2016/05/24/opium_graph.jpg

2001 was the year that the Taliban almost completely eliminated the opium crop in afghanistan.

Heroin is similar and can be substituted for the pharma shit that people get addicted to.

No different than the opium war waged on china - now its waged on us here at home.

FBD
06-16-2016, 04:58 PM
http://sgtreport.com/2016/06/explain-this-google-search-engine-picked-up-orlando-attack-news-story-6-hours-before-attack-took-place/

Speaking of timestamps, this video starts with Anderson360CIA interviewing his "witness" who says cops came in and got him out, then he looked at his watch and it was quarter to 3AM. Next, they have Police Chief Mina saying they decided to go in at 5AM!! It touches on G4S, has a gay saying he's seen the shooter in the club before, has his pics on dating sites, friends who know same, are afraid (with good reason) to go to the FBI. The very good vid concludes with the connection to Rita Katz - SITE Intelligence Group, who put up Jihadi videos before Jihadis do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lknq40WW9iU