PDA

View Full Version : Happy 70th Birthday Mr. Trump - 70 Reasons to Vote Trump

Godfather
06-14-2016, 07:57 PM
70 REASONS TO VOTE THIS MAN IN
(http://regated.com/2016/06/70-reasons-support-donald-trump/)

Believe it or not, Donald Trump is now 70 years old as of June 14th, 2016. The business magnate, politically incorrect leader, and GOP nominee will officially be the oldest president to take office in United States history, succeeding Ronald Reagan, who was 69 years and 349 days old on inauguration date. To celebrate his 70th birthday, we have created a list of 70 reasons why you should support Donald Trump for president.

#1 – Ending Political Correctness

“I think the big problem this country has is being politically correct, I’ve been challenged by so many people, and I don’t frankly have time for total political correctness. And to be honest with you, this country doesn’t have time either. This country is in big trouble. We don’t win anymore.” –Donald Trump.

Many praise Donald Trump’s authenticity for saying what’s on the mind of many Americans. The best and worst trait of Donald Trump is his habit of saying anything he believes. Sometimes Trump gets himself in trouble with the manipulative mainstream media, however, his limited filter of speaking his mind and the real truth is the sole reason his campaign took off. Americans are tired of being lied to, participation trophies, and not being able to say “Merry Christmas.” Trump is the iron horse paving the way to end political correctness in America before it’s too late.

#2 -The Wall

The southern border wall, Trump’s signature policy, is one of his most influential and genius policies. And yes, it does have principle. Check it out:
Introduction: The provision of the Patriot Act, Section 326 – the “know your customer” provision, compelling financial institutions to demand identity documents before opening accounts or conducting financial transactions is a fundamental element of the outline below. That section authorized the executive branch to issue detailed regulations on the subject, found at 31 CFR 130.120-121. It’s an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year.

#3 – Terrorism

ISIS is gaining massive strength throughout the world. The day before the recent attacks on Paris, the leader/commander-in-chief of our great country claimed “what is true, from the start our goal has been first to contain and we have contained [ISIS]” hours later, Paris was attacked by ISIS leaving over 130 dead. How can our country fight terrorism if we don’t know what the hell is going on? Trump preaches the need for unpredictability, properly vetting immigrants, and rebuilding our military in the fight against terrorism. Now with the recent islamic terrorist attack in Orlando, Florida he has spoken out more against the vile terrorist organization.

Full List in Link (http://regated.com/2016/06/70-reasons-support-donald-trump/)

Hugh_Janus
06-14-2016, 10:51 PM
I love his making the mexicans pay for the wall to keep mexicans out bollocks.... if americans don't want mexicans coming through, americans should pay for it :lol:

Godfather
06-15-2016, 12:15 AM
I love his making the mexicans pay for the wall to keep mexicans out bollocks.... if americans don't want mexicans coming through, americans should pay for it :lol:

"Mexico has taken advantage of us in another way as well: gangs, drug traffickers and cartels have freely exploited our open borders and committed vast numbers of crimes inside the United States. The United States has borne the extraordinary daily cost of this criminal activity, including the cost of trials and incarcerations. Not to mention the even greater human cost. We have the moral high ground here, and all the leverage. It is time we use it in order to Make America Great Again. "

He has a list of escalating reasons/threats to compel them to help pay for it. I don't really think I doubt is resolve on this one :lol:

FBD
06-15-2016, 12:03 PM
"Mexico has taken advantage of us in another way as well: gangs, drug traffickers and cartels have freely exploited our open borders and committed vast numbers of crimes inside the United States. The United States has borne the extraordinary daily cost of this criminal activity, including the cost of trials and incarcerations. Not to mention the even greater human cost. We have the moral high ground here, and all the leverage. It is time we use it in order to Make America Great Again. "

He has a list of escalating reasons/threats to compel them to help pay for it. I don't really think I doubt is resolve on this one :lol:
bull, if we really had the moral high ground on that one, we wouldnt have seen our government declare something illegal with zero constitutional authority to back it up.

from there we had a war waged on the people because of it, massive expansions of the government for doing things they have no authority to do, but have decided they do anyway...

So yes, I'd love to see mr trump correct these things, and chop away agencies of dubious constitutional authority.

wrt mexican illegal immigration - enforce the fkn laws already on the books and enforce the border - DONE. there is zero need for a wall.

Goofy
06-15-2016, 12:14 PM
Didn't realise he was that old tbh :shock:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-15-2016, 12:14 PM
He definitely doesn't look it

Fodster
06-15-2016, 12:39 PM
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/730195/85004141.jpg

DemonGeminiX
06-15-2016, 02:17 PM

If they do pay for it, it'll just come out of the money we keep sending to them, so it'll pretty much be us paying for it however you slice it.

Goofy
06-15-2016, 04:25 PM
If they do pay for it, it'll just come out of the money we keep sending to them, so it'll pretty much be us paying for it however you slice it.

:haha: