PDA

View Full Version : Nude Man Arrested At Waffle House

Teh One Who Knocks
06-15-2016, 11:35 AM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/pt56qjo.jpg

A naked man was arrested outside of a Waffle House in Sandy Springs, Georgia, on June 7 (video below).

The man, identified as Bashir Rasheed, reportedly got out of his beige BMW and was not wearing clothes, WGCL reports.

Witnesses said the naked man proceeded to stroke his penis as he walked towards the front door. Rasheed, 36, allegedly pressed his penis against the glass entrance.

A Waffle House employee said in a 911 call: "Oh my God, he just peed on my door and now he's walking inside. Sir, you cannot come in here!"

Derwin Rodgers, a customer, was so "shocked" by the incident that he live streamed it on his phone for his Facebook friends.

"It kind of shocked me as a customer, ruined my meal," Rodgers told WSB. "I immediately went to video. I didn't know what he was going to do."

"I don't know what was wrong with the guy," Rodgers added. "He was saying a lot of different things. He's hot, he's burning up. Apparently he was. It must have been Death Valley out here. He was butt naked."

The Waffle House employee also told the 911 dispatcher: ".Now he's walking in front of my store. I have customers in here. He's holding himself."

Rasheed reportedly fled to his car, but was stopped by the cops up the street.

Rodgers, who couldn't stop live streaming, was not finished with his outrage.

"That was totally inappropriate," Rodgers stated. "I wouldn't know how to tell my kid what was going on at that time, to see a grown man. He was built like a potato."

Rasheed was transported to a local hospital for observation, released and cited for indecent exposure.

Viewers voiced their thoughts on WSB's reporter Mike Petchenik's Facebook page:

"yes i saw that on the news Mike do you think the heat hot weather got him ha, but i think he on something he took."

"My guess is some kind of drug."

"Drugs,mental problem or maybe both or attention getter, something isn't right."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqpBOF_HSto

Goofy
06-15-2016, 12:01 PM
:nuts:

FBD
06-15-2016, 12:17 PM
built like a potato :lol:

deebakes
06-15-2016, 12:39 PM
tiger has really let himself go :shock:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-15-2016, 12:48 PM
Waffle House is like the Walmart of restaurants :lol:

Oofty Goofty
06-15-2016, 11:56 PM
I knew this was going to be in Georgia

DemonGeminiX
06-16-2016, 12:24 AM
I'm not surprised it's in Georgia, but I would have expected it to happen down in Florida. They tend to breed more crazy than we do.

And it's hotter down there.

RBP
06-16-2016, 03:13 AM
If you can't be naked at Waffle house, where can you be naked!

DemonGeminiX
06-16-2016, 03:39 AM
Huddle House.