PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant Courtney Stodden, 21, shows off baby bump in a barely-there polka dot bikini as she toasts Father's Day with husband Doug Hutchinson, 56

Teh One Who Knocks
06-20-2016, 11:00 AM
By Emily Sheridan for MailOnline

http://i.imgur.com/b9ZlHQ4.jpg

She's not far into her first trimester of pregnancy.

However, it looks like reality TV star Courtney Stodden is already starting to show as she posted a photo of her burgeoning bump.

The Celebrity Big Brother star, 21, is seen showing her tiny bump while wearing a pink bikini in a romantic social media snap with her husband Doug Hutchinson, 56.

The Green Mile actor Doug is seen tenderly rubbing her belly while gazing at his wife's changing figure.

Courtney captioned the image: 'Happy first Fathers Day to my amazing hubby! #fathersday #babyontheway.'

The blonde revealed she was pregnant when she was just four weeks along on 17 May.

She told Us Weekly magazine: 'It's a bittersweet time for me right now. I'm dealing with a lot of stress and emotions surrounding life and its ups and downs. Doug and I weren't planning on going public with this so soon. I’m only four weeks along in my pregnancy. But some things are out of your control.'

Courtney was perhaps referring to her strained relationship with her mother Krista Keller, 56, who recently claimed to have had an emotional affair with Doug.

The controversial couple, who once starred on Couples Therapy, married in Las Vegas in 2011 when Courtney was just 16 years old.

Courtney was an aspiring singer and actress who met Doug while he hosted an internet acting workshop.

They conducted an internet courtship for months, with Doug apparently unaware of Courtney's young age.

They briefly split up in 2013 before getting back together less than a year later.

On 20 May, the pair celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary by renewing their vows.

Posting a flashback of their nuptials on Instagram last week, she wrote: '#flashback #2011 Today marks my 5th wedding anniversary. 5 years ago I married an incredible man & we are celebrating by renewing our vows in a very special place! Stay tuned.'

Doug has been married twice before, to Kathleen Davison (1999-2002) and Amanda Sellers (2003-2005), but they produced no children.

RBP
06-20-2016, 11:20 AM
Just go away. :lol:

deebakes
06-20-2016, 12:35 PM
:motorboat: