PDA

View Full Version : Omar Mateen reportedly bought nearly $9,000 worth of jewelry days before attack

Teh One Who Knocks
06-21-2016, 10:30 AM
FOX News

http://i.imgur.com/8b9pYVu.jpg

The Orlando nightclub terrorist Omar Mateen reportedly brought nearly $9,000 worth of expensive jewelry less than a week before committing the worst mass shooting in U.S. history.

According to ABC News, Mateen made the purchase at a Kay Jewelers on June 6 in Jenson Beach. The store is located near the Lotus Gun Shop where Mateen was turned away after seeking to buy bulk ammunition and heavy-duty body armor.

Signet, which owns the jewelry store, didn’t confirm Mateen’s purchase but did say they were "working closely" with authorities in their investigation into the shooter.

Employees at the gun shop declined to sell Mateen anything after seeing him engage in suspicious behavior, The Wall Street Journal reported last week.

Robbie Abell, the Lotus Gun Shop’s co-owner, told The Journal that Mateen spoke on the phone in a Middle Eastern-sounding language and was repeatedly texting on his phone.

"[He] just seemed very odd,” Abell said. “The questions he was asking were not the normal questions a normal person would be asking."

"If something is suspicious, it’s our discretion,” Abell said. “We are the gatekeeper."

Federal investigators say that in the week before he murdered dozens people and wounded more than 50 others at the Pulse nighclub in Orlando, Mateen visited another gun shop, where he purchased a pistol and a .223 SIG Sauer semiautomatic rifle.

The Justice Department released the full transcript of Mateen’s 911 call on the night of the massacre Monday. In his 50-second call to police he claimed responsibility for the terror attack and pledged allegiance to Islamic State’s leader.

The summary shows that Mateen told negotiators he had a "vehicle outside that has some bombs. Just to let you know. You people are gonna get it, and I'm gonna ignite it if they try to do anything stupid."

Mateen claimed he had an explosive vest similar to the kind used by terrorists "in France," referencing the November terror attack in Paris.

"In the next few days, you're going to see more of this type of action going on," Mateen said.

He also reportedly told hostages that he would put suicide vests on them.

No explosives were ever found on Mateen inside the club or in any vehicles outside. Mateen was armed with two guns during the rampage.

Despite claims by the administration and law enforcement officials that ISIS did not direct Mateen to carry out the attack, Defense Secretary Ash Carter on Monday used the massacre as an example of why the terror group must be defeated.

“Orlando further steels our resolve to carry out all aspects of our coalition military campaign plan," Carter said at a conference organized by the Center for a New American Security, a Washington think tank. "First, destroying ISIL's parent tumor in Iraq and Syria, which is necessary, but not sufficient; second, combating ISIL's metastases worldwide wherever it appears; and third helping protect the homeland."

FBD
06-21-2016, 12:36 PM
you can do that sort of thing with fedbucks

deebakes
06-21-2016, 12:53 PM
every kiss is spelled with kay :shrug:

FBD
06-21-2016, 12:54 PM
this is why ya shoulda left it stickied :P

While the full extent of Mateen’s contact with the FBI is unknown, the fact that an informant encouraged Mateen to agree to carry out a terror attack should provoke serious questions and further investigation. Whether or not manipulation by a FBI informant had any impact on Mateen’s deadly decision, there is no denying that the attempt to entrap him did nothing to protect the public.

“The FBI should scrutinize the operating procedure where they use undercovers and informants and pitch people to become informants,” said Rowley. “They must recognize that, in this case [with Mateen], it had horrible consequences if it did, in fact, backfire.”
oh ffs, so now they're saying the FBI's attempt to get him to carry out a terror attack is the reason he carried out a terror attack :rofl: unreal

FBD
06-21-2016, 04:56 PM
http://getoffthebs.com/five-suspects-involved-in-planned-attacks/

The real truth of the story was released to a former Los Angeles County prosecutor who works for Get Off the BS by two Santa Monica police officers that have been issued gag orders under threat of Federal prosecution for talking further talking about the incident.

According to two department sources, Howell called the Santa Monica police on Sunday morning claiming that he needed protection from the CIA. Howell further elaborated to the dispatcher stating that he “had been set up by the CIA – they are going to kill me.”

According to Howell, he was in LA to meet with another person in a collaborated attack on the gay communities in both Florida and Los Angeles.

Howell additionally stated that, “everything has gone south. Dan was gone when I got here. They killed the leader of the Florida attack this morning. They are going to kill me. I need protection.”

According to sources within the police department’s investigation Howell indicated to officers who first made contact with him that Howell claimed he was one of five people involved in a planned Sunday attack on both the east and west coasts.

Howell stated that he was suppose to “hook up” late Saturday night with his contact in LA who was suppose to have more weapons and chemicals to mix with the Tannerite he was in possession of.

“When I got here, Dan was gone. I went to his apartment and he had cleared out….I tried calling him but he never answered me,” said Howell.

When questioned about the other four people involved in the plot, Howell was only familiar with the first names of three of the alleged suspects, naming his contact in LA – Dan and two of the three contacts in Florida, Omar and Brandy

Speaking of the suspect killed in the Pulse Bar massacre in Florida, Howell stated, “Omar was not suppose to be killed. They lied to us – Omar and Brandy were suppose to get away.”

When Howell was questioned about how he and his conspirators knew each other, he said that,

“We were all familiar with each other through an online fundamental Islamic knowledge seminary course[1] – we were recruited through the course and trained together at a camp in Virginia – we were taught how to shoot and make bombs – everyone knew their part – something went wrong….”

Before the officers could further question Howell, agents working for the Los Angeles office of the FBI quickly swept in and took over the case. Santa Monica detectives were never allowed to talk with Howell.

In summary, it appears that Howell was on his way to “hook up” with another conspirator (Dan) to set off explosives and shoot people at the gay pride parade in Hollywood California on Sunday.

Finding his contact missing when he got to LA and having heard that Omar Matteen had been killed by a FBI SWAT teem in Orlando, Howell determined he had been double crossed by the CIA and feared for his own life.

Howell was taken in to custody by the FBI before Santa Monica police officers could further question him about the motives behind killing gay people on both coasts of the US on Sunday.

However, in absence of further information and or anyone who will officially go on the record, there is no doubt that the America public is not being told the truth about the Orlando Florida shooting and the arrest of Howell on Sunday.

It is a shame that the Fed’s got to the Santa Monica police chief on Sunday before she was silenced, however we are very thankful that at least two officers have risked their jobs and freedom to reveal what she would of most likely Tweeted had the Fed’s not got to her.

redred
06-21-2016, 05:06 PM
Do you know these people? If you don't they could be just words on the Internet couldn't they

Teh One Who Knocks
06-21-2016, 05:10 PM
Do you know these people? If you don't they could be just words on the Internet couldn't they

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_CgPsGY5Mw

FBD
06-21-2016, 05:11 PM
why yes, I know every single one of them personally :roll:

the msm "news" stories are just words on the internet, arent they

perhaps you think the memorial pages being posted 6 hours before a "random" attack are kosher ;)

redred
06-21-2016, 05:12 PM
Yes you're right they could just be words

FBD
06-21-2016, 05:15 PM
sometimes it just baffles me, how much evidence do yall require, how blatant does it have to be, how piss poor does the story have to be, how different do the eyewitness accounts have to be from the "news" stories before you'd question any of it?

this one screams bullshit psyop security services botch-job

redred
06-21-2016, 05:24 PM
everything is fake in your world , as i've said before if you think that your cops , fbi , cia or what ever going around doing this and i were you i'd get the fuck out of the country go live in iceland or somewhere

FBD
06-21-2016, 06:48 PM
:lol: must be nice to live in placebo land, red :tup:

redred
06-21-2016, 07:55 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160621/677131e47f185bb7f1b5332ce9be2a97.jpg

Hugh_Janus
06-21-2016, 07:59 PM
what's the big deal with him buying $9k of jewelry?

FBD
06-22-2016, 02:05 PM
It was FBI bucks that they gave him for his participation

The company also said Friday that Mateen was not interviewed by a psychologist, but rather, the psychologist evaluated the results of a standard test used in job screenings.

A clerical error is putting a check mark in the wrong spot or something, not forging a doctor's signature certifying the biggest gun spree murderer in USSA history, allegedly.

oh, and now it seems that they wife has disappeared, too
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-21/loretta-lynch-admits-federal-authorities-have-lost-orlando-shooters-wife

FBD
06-22-2016, 02:43 PM
http://getoffthebs.com/five-suspects-involved-in-planned-attacks/

corroborated by
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3653930/Cops-ordered-NOT-pursue-Orlando-gunman-massacre-Officer-says-told-wait-victims-lay-dead-dying-Mateen-fled-club-bathroom.html