PDA

View Full Version : X-Men: First Class: Witness the Transformation

Teh One Who Knocks
02-10-2011, 11:42 PM
by Gregory Imler - E! Online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrbHykKUfTM

The wait is over!

The official trailer for X-Men: First Class, starring James McAvoy, January Jones, Rose Byrne and a handful of others, is finally here, and it's our first glimpse at how the mutants we know and love came to be.

We're reminded of their humble beginnings. Before Professor X (McAvoy) became Professor X, he was just Charles. Before Magneto (Michael Fassbender) was Magneto, he was just Erik.

But as they begin to embody their powers (we have to say, it's great watching Magneto relish in his abilities), their priorities shift. With President Kennedy's speech about the cost of freedom drawing a parallel with the mutants' own struggle for equality, we see the pressure push two one-time friends apart as they try to make sense of chaos around them.

X-Men: First Class hits theaters June 3.

Godfather
02-10-2011, 11:52 PM
Looks decent!! I'll go see it for sure :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-11-2011, 12:00 AM
I need to see the first 3 still :-k

Godfather
02-11-2011, 12:06 AM
I think they were all ok. A little cheesy, especially as they went on but probably worth watching

X-men Origins: Wolverine was decent too.

Funny... they keep making these movies that sounds like series... "X-Men: First Class:..." "X-Men Origins:"... :lol: And then they make one under that title. Seems kinda strange

Hal-9000
02-11-2011, 12:35 AM
I think they were all ok. A little cheesy, especially as they went on but probably worth watching

X-men Origins: Wolverine was decent too.

Funny... they keep making these movies that sounds like series... "X-Men: First Class:..." "X-Men Origins:"... :lol: And then they make one under that title. Seems kinda strange

no doubt......X-Men : Kindergarten :lol: