PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas teacher, husband accused of threatening guard, shooting outside club

Teh One Who Knocks
06-29-2016, 11:17 AM
Arkansas Online

http://i.imgur.com/V6nfZNz.jpg

An Arkansas elementary school teacher and her husband are accused of threatening to kill a security guard and firing shots at an adult entertainment club, according to the Sentinel-Record in Hot Springs.

Nicole Lovene Watt, 28, and Paul Albert Watt, 29, were taken into custody around 4 a.m. Saturday at their home after authorities responded about an hour and a half earlier to French Quarter, 903 Central Ave., to shots fired.

Nicole Watt is listed in an arrest report as a teacher at Angie Grant Elementary School in Benton.

A security guard told police that the fight began when Paul Watt refused to stop taking pictures inside the club.

Nicole Watt followed the security guard out of a door at the club as he walked away, yelling "I'll f--- you up." Her husband, according to witness information, later said, "Bring your a-- to [another local club] and I'll kill you."

According to the newspaper, the couple reappeared at the club about 10 minutes later, with Paul Watt firing a shotgun out the driver's side window of a vehicle he was driving.

Two witnesses took cover, and four shotgun casings were found at the scene, police said.

redred
06-29-2016, 11:28 AM
how the fuck did he end up getting her :sad2:

perrhaps
06-29-2016, 08:26 PM
how the fuck did he end up getting her :sad2:

In a shotgun wedding?

Hugh_Janus
06-29-2016, 08:28 PM
he looks like the result of a christopher walken and tim robbins one nght stand