PDA

View Full Version : Officers shot during protest in Dallas

Godfather
07-08-2016, 03:39 AM
http://static.lakana.com/media.fox4news.com/photo/2016/07/07/Officer%20Down%202_1467946124836_1526467_ver1.0_64 0_360.jpg

Police are responding to an active shooter after two officers were shot during protest in downtown Dallas Thursday afternoon.

An officer on the scene confirmed that at least two officers were shot but their conditions are unknown. At least one officer has been rushed to the hospital.

Police sources tell FOX 4 one suspect is down while a second possible suspect is in a downtown Dallas garage and wearing a bulletproof vest and tactical gear.

A police source says at least 3 - 6 officers have been shot. Their conditions are not known.

The shooting happened just before 9 p.m. as the protestors were marching near Lamar and Main St.

SWAT officers are on scene and guns have been drawn near the building.

Avoid downtown Dallas as officers work the scene

WATCH LIVE AT FOX4NEWS.COM

Godfather
07-08-2016, 03:47 AM
Sounds like 10 shot. 3 PD and one Transit officer dead. :( Believed to be 50+ shots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

Video from a block or two away:
https://twitter.com/WhoAteMyPizza/status/751234410918219776

RBP
07-08-2016, 04:10 AM
If that was BLM... it's on...

redred
07-08-2016, 07:12 AM
and team :tinfoil: are saying hillary has done all this to get the heat off her :roll:

redred
07-08-2016, 07:12 AM
update 5 cops now dead :rip:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36742835

Godfather
07-08-2016, 07:37 AM
If that was BLM... it's on...

It really is a shame that someone could pick up a newspaper in 1966 and 2016 and see this shame shit still. I'm not trying to make any deep statements but it's just sad overall. I think it's pretty obvious racial tension is going to be at a high the next few weeks/months. Hope no more violent shit goes on, but that's probably wishful thinking.

Godfather
07-08-2016, 07:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zok9rk9x_s

This is an interesting side note to this horrible event...

This guy was originally taken into custody but has been released... not sure if anyone here was following the witch-hunt online but they'd all but hung the poor guy, while he was peacefully handing over his rifle and talking to police to make sure all was okay. My understanding is he is just a dude who goes to protests and exercises his right to open carry. I'm on the fence about open-carrying a rifle at a protest but still... hate these wannabe-detectives online.

Another interview with the brother:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIYRN950l3Q

KevinD
07-08-2016, 07:50 AM
Yep. Saw that, along with the vid. He cooperated perfectly with the Leo when things were going on.

redred
07-08-2016, 08:19 AM
attention seekers spring to mind , i'm all for your right to carry arms but surly a time and place comes into play

redred
07-08-2016, 08:36 AM
https://streamable.com/pgpb

streaming from the shooting showing cop being shot at point blank

Teh One Who Knocks
07-08-2016, 10:16 AM
FOX News and The Associated Press

http://i.imgur.com/M6TN7sr.jpg

President Barack Obama called the shootings in Dallas that left five police officers dead and several others wounded during a protest against police on Friday a “vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement.”

Obama, speaking from at a NATO summit in Poland, that America is “horrified” over the shootings and asked all Americans to pray for the fallen officers and their families. He also said the nation should express its gratitude to those serving in law enforcement.

Dallas Police Chief David Brown said earlier Friday that it was ”our assumption” that four suspects were working together with rifles, triangulating at different positions." He had no information on a possible motive or the identities of any of the suspects. He also noted that police were not completely certain that every suspect was in custody.

Brown also said authorities had earlier taken a woman into custody near the garage. Two men were also being questioned after police pursued their vehicle away from downtown onto Interstate 35.

A fourth man was in an hours-long standoff with police. He was firing at officers and around 2:15 a.m. local time and told police “the end is coming.” He later died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, according to KDFW-TV. Police were sweeping the area for possible explosives.

Late Thursday, Brown confirmed the four fatalities — three Dallas PD officers and one transit officer — and said seven other officers and one civilian were wounded in the shooting. Three of the injured officers reportedly were in critical condition and two others were in surgery. The Dallas Police Association confirmed a fifth officer had died in a Tweet early Friday.

DART identified its fallen officer as Brent Thompson, 43. He is the first DART officer to be killed in the line of duty.

Brown said multiple shooters positioned themselves in two parking garages in downtown Dallas and "planned to injure and kill as many law enforcement officers as they could."

A Dallas police source estimated to Fox News that at least 60 rounds were fired over a "large kill zone." The source added that the shooting would have required considerable planning.

"It's a heartbreaking moment for the city of Dallas," Mayor Mike Rawlings said. "I ask everybody focus on one thing right now, and that is Dallas police officers, their families, those that are deceased [and] those that are in the hospital fighting for their lives."

Fox4 cameras captured protesters running away from the scene of the shooting shortly before 9 p.m. local time. A cameraman approached the scene and captured officers apparently lying on the ground.

Aerial images showed officers appearing to focus their search on a nearby parking garage, which may have served as the snipers’ perch.

Witness Carlos Harris told the Dallas Morning News the gunfire was "strategic. It was tap-tap-pause. Tap-tap-pause."

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott released a statement saying he has directed the Texas Department of Public Safety director to offer "whatever assistance the City of Dallas needs at this time."

"In times like this we must remember -- and emphasize -- the importance of uniting as Americans," Abbott said.

The protesters had gathered after a Minnesota officer on Wednesday fatally shot Philando Castile while he was in a car with a woman and a child in a St. Paul suburb. The aftermath of the shooting was purportedly livestreamed in a widely shared Facebook video.

A day earlier, Alton Sterling was shot in Louisiana after being pinned to the pavement by two white officers. That, too, was captured on a cellphone video.

Michael Bautista told KDFW the protest march had been "very peaceful" before the shooting started.

Brittany Peete, a demonstrator, told the Associated Press she didn't hear the gunshots, but she "saw people rushing back toward me saying there was an active shooter."

Peete said she saw a woman trip and nearly get trampled as people ran to get to safety.

"Everyone just started running," Devante Odom, 21, told The Dallas Morning News. "We lost touch with two of our friends just trying to get out of there."

Other protests across the U.S. on Thursday were peaceful. In midtown Manhattan, protesters first gathered in Union Square Park where they chanted "The people united, never be divided!" and "What do we want? Justice. When do we want it? Now!" In Minnesota, where Castile was shot, hundreds of protesters marched in the rain from a vigil to the governor's official residence. Protesters also marched in Atlanta, Chicago and Philadelphia.

Goofy
07-08-2016, 12:12 PM
:|

FBD
07-08-2016, 12:24 PM
and team :tinfoil: are saying hillary has done all this to get the heat off her :roll:

all about the headlines, give 'em something else to think about. I mean really, day or two after they announce treason will be swept under the rug? movements bordering on pro once again?

some people will be singing what goes around comes around, but given this timing, its automatically suspect.

Pony
07-08-2016, 12:25 PM
President Barack Obama called the shootings in Dallas a “vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement.”

He followed with a thumbs up and said "keep up the good work".

FBD
07-08-2016, 12:28 PM
Stop saying, "cops have a dangerous job." That's what they signed up for. "Protect and serve." The public, not themselves. #PhilandoCastile

— Michael Krieger (@LibertyBlitz) July 7, 2016

redred
07-08-2016, 12:53 PM
Stop saying, "cops have a dangerous job." That's what they signed up for. "Protect and serve." The public, not themselves. #PhilandoCastile

— Michael Krieger (@LibertyBlitz) July 7, 2016
Seems that is what they were doing before being shot at

Teh One Who Knocks
07-08-2016, 01:10 PM
<iframe src='http://abcnews.go.com/video/embed?id=40431411' width='640' height='360' scrolling='no' style='border:none;'></iframe>

Dallas Gunman Wanted to Kill White Cops, Police Say

fricnjay
07-08-2016, 01:22 PM
I had not seen that statement Lance thanks, Very interesting that he said he was not affiliated with any group. :-k

redred
07-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Dallas Gunman Wanted to Kill White Cops, Police Say

not just cops by the sound of it , anybody white :|

Muddy
07-08-2016, 03:03 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/2iihmck.jpg

RBP
07-08-2016, 03:08 PM
Two thoughts.

Rest in peace.

Lock and load.

Muddy
07-08-2016, 03:09 PM
I thought Obamas response was extremely weak.

RBP
07-08-2016, 03:33 PM
I thought Obamas response was extremely weak.

Gun control. Of course. Not him inciting violence, that would be ridiculous.

Muddy
07-08-2016, 03:34 PM
Gun control. Of course. Not him inciting violence, that would be ridiculous.

He has compassion for the perps. again... (of course)

Teh One Who Knocks
07-08-2016, 03:39 PM
He has compassion for the perps. again... (of course)

Because underneath it all, it's whitey's fault :nono:

redred
07-08-2016, 03:50 PM
Not the right way to think being his position but maybe just fed up of trying to offer suggestions and them being shot down, I know it would drive me down plus he's on the way out

Muddy
07-08-2016, 03:56 PM
Not the right way to think being his position but maybe just fed up of trying to offer suggestions and them being shot down, I know it would drive me down plus he's on the way out

Most of these black guys being shot are committing crimes worthy of being shot. (if you weren't aware) They just don't get it.. If you put a cop in harms way, they have the authority to protect themselves..

Noilly Pratt
07-08-2016, 04:03 PM
It really is a shame that someone could pick up a newspaper in 1966 and 2016 and see this shame shit still. I'm not trying to make any deep statements but it's just sad overall. I think it's pretty obvious racial tension is going to be at a high the next few weeks/months. Hope no more violent shit goes on, but that's probably wishful thinking.

:agreed: My 13 year old daughter said to me "it's like we're in 1963...we haven't learnt much since then it looks like".

redred
07-08-2016, 04:08 PM
Most of these black guys being shot are committing crimes worthy of being shot. (if you weren't aware) They just don't get it.. If you put a cop in harms way, they have the authority to protect themselves..
I agree a lot of cases they're in the wrong, but add them to mass shootings, he just looks like he's had enough btw I'm not defending him

RBP
07-08-2016, 04:27 PM
I agree a lot of cases they're in the wrong, but add them to mass shootings, he just looks like he's had enough btw I'm not defending him

If he was truly interested in smart decisions, not political advocacy, he would be honest and impartial. He would use legitimate statistics, not mislead people. But he's not. He's interested in advancing causes. He believes that if you advance the right ideas, it will eventually fix the systemic issues. He's done this repeatedly. That is the same ethos as the notion that promoting positive relationships with Islam will win over the hearts and minds, people will stop joining terror groups, and they will eventually implode on their own. He won a Nobel Peace Prize for that utter failure. And his approach to this, from "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon" to now, is equally an utter failure, and has, just as it did with terrorism, make the issue multiple times worse.

FBD
07-08-2016, 04:44 PM
what about all the other shooters from the multiply coordinated attack? or did they all just disappear that now "we found the perp"

Muddy
07-08-2016, 05:00 PM
I wondered about that as well. Maybe they are covering that up so people dont flip out..?

redred
07-08-2016, 05:02 PM
Three people are in custody and one man who was involved in a stand-off with police reportedly shot himself dead.

FBD
07-08-2016, 06:22 PM
or reportedly blown up with a bomb :lol:

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user54151/imageroot/2016/07/05/20160708_BPPOFacebookPosting.jpg

redred
07-08-2016, 06:54 PM
You guys heading towards another civil war?

Pony
07-08-2016, 08:39 PM

All I know is I'm stopping at the gun store next week. With the RNC in town in 10 days and the likelihood that BLM will be there in full force I'm gonna make sure I can protect my home.

Pony
07-08-2016, 08:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ljvqAvu.jpg

redred
07-08-2016, 08:48 PM
Protect and serve

FBD
07-08-2016, 08:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ljvqAvu.jpg
:rofl:

I've got this great bridge you might be interested in, just just a couple hours west of me and a couple clicks south

cui bono

RBP
07-08-2016, 09:10 PM

Race riots are very likely. It keeps getting worse from my perspective. Both yesterday and today I found myself on the receiving end of a angry black's verbal assault.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-08-2016, 09:44 PM
Race riots are very likely. It keeps getting worse from my perspective. Both yesterday and today I found myself on the receiving end of a angry black's verbal assault.

:hand:

Oppressed African-American :nono:

RBP
07-08-2016, 10:03 PM
oh yeah. right.

Godfather
07-08-2016, 10:38 PM

Wow. That's wild. Never seen that before myself. Stay safe man.

FBD
07-09-2016, 12:37 PM
tinda box

how much will it take before there's martial law?

hurry up, the election isnt too far off, fuckers

all this shit happens day after hil gets swept under the rug....yeah just a tad bit too convenient...

FBD
07-09-2016, 12:54 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/08/like-a-little-war-snipers-shoot-11-police-officers-during-dallas-protest-march-killing-five/

Five Dallas police officers were killed by a lone attacker, authorities say

thank god we have something to talk about other than hillary

had to make sure there were a couple events to make sure tha folks freak :roll:

YAY TRANSPARENCY

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Dallas-Police-Identify-Gunman-in-Dallas-Protest-Shootings-386015971.html

The Army said Johnson served in the Army Reserve and did one tour of duty in Afghanistan, from November 2013 to July 2014.

Johnson was a private first class and his military occupational specialty was carpentry and masonry.

Sounds like an expert that would be cool under pressure to me :tup:

FBD
07-12-2016, 02:57 PM
They really need to stop letting people videotape things, it just gets in the way of the official narrative being put forth when people can go examine an event after the fact, slow it down, and laugh at how stupid the bullshit really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1TVhsMapAI

FBD
07-12-2016, 03:05 PM
e.g.

http://www.tehfalloutshelter.com/showthread.php?82835-Apple-could-block-iPhone-camera-at-cinemas-concerts&p=725416#post725416

Muddy
07-12-2016, 04:28 PM
It keeps getting worse from my perspective. Both yesterday and today I found myself on the receiving end of a angry black's verbal assault.

Are you in the city or a decent area?

RBP
07-12-2016, 05:54 PM
Are you in the city or a decent area?

I am in a decent, racially diverse, area.

Both incidents were in the suburbs. The first was in a prominently black area at a Popeye's Chicken. He was going to beg, and started by asking if he could ask me a question. I said no and kept walking. He started yelling at me and coming towards me angrily saying "you don't need to be afraid of me", lifting his shirt to show me he underwear (of course), trying to be intimidating and yelling "I ain't fuckin strapped" in my face. I stood my ground, aggressively told him I wasn't afraid of anything to which he replied "well you gonna be". "No, I'm not" was my reply, still in his face. I listened briefly about how he just got out after 4 years and needed to eat. I told him I couldn't help him and went in to buy my chicken.

The next day I was in a pretty nice, high dollar suburb, but it borders on a shithole so sometimes there are some ghetto dwellers. I was going through a green light as two younger blacks were crossing against the light. I assumed they were going to stop and wait for traffic to clear, but they didn't. I slammed my breaks and she yelled "motherfucker" at me. I gestured to the green light. She screamed "I can see the motherfucking light, can you see me motherfucking walking?!"

That level of aggression is unusual. I normally get the "you don't belong here" looks in the shitholes, but never like that. And never outside the shitholes.

Hugh_Janus
07-12-2016, 06:08 PM
shut it, pinky ~:hand:

Muddy
07-12-2016, 07:34 PM

Both incidents were in the suburbs. The first was in a prominently black area at a Popeye's Chicken. He was going to beg, and started by asking if he could ask me a question. I said no and kept walking. He started yelling at me and coming towards me angrily saying "you don't need to be afraid of me", lifting his shirt to show me he underwear (of course), trying to be intimidating and yelling "I ain't fuckin strapped" in my face. I stood my ground, aggressively told him I wasn't afraid of anything to which he replied "well you gonna be". "No, I'm not" was my reply, still in his face. I listened briefly about how he just got out after 4 years and needed to eat. I told him I couldn't help him and went in to buy my chicken.

The next day I was in a pretty nice, high dollar suburb, but it borders on a shithole so sometimes there are some ghetto dwellers. I was going through a green light as two younger blacks were crossing against the light. I assumed they were going to stop and wait for traffic to clear, but they didn't. I slammed my breaks and she yelled "motherfucker" at me. I gestured to the green light. She screamed "I can see the motherfucking light, can you see me motherfucking walking?!"

That level of aggression is unusual. I normally get the "you don't belong here" looks in the shitholes, but never like that. And never outside the shitholes.

Both those situations severely grate my nerves...

Teh One Who Knocks
07-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Both those situations severely grate my nerves...

:privilege:

Hal-9000
07-12-2016, 07:51 PM

In both cases you could have responded in a completely worse and different way. I got some stories...

I was at a light going through downtown one morning and a native Indian guy had a bucket and squeegee. He steps in front of my car, starts wiping my windshield and I say out the window - I didn't ask you to do that and I don't have any money. He flicked the squeegee (using what looked like a well practiced maneuver) and then used a rag to splash dirty water across my windshield. I literally could not see out of the driver's side. He capers off then I call him - Hey man come back, changed my mind! He leaned down to my window (I assume to chat) and for the first time in my life I punched someone from a sitting position, up and out of my window. Car horns honked, person beside me was laughing and the light changed. I was not proud, but satisfied.

In a left turn lane with a turning light one night. Light indicates time to turn, brown chick is walking across the intersection against the don't walk sign at the same time I'm going across the crosswalk in my car. Like with you, she screams at me - Fuck you mutherfucker can't you see me here!!!!!??? I scream back - It says don't walk your blind bitch can't you see the sign???!!! (and I point to it) She then slaps the hood of my car and calls me a fucken cunt. Right leg was palpating and ready to let off of the gas pedal a tad......

Point being - People act selfishly, in the least inconveniencing other people and then when challenged they became combative with the 'how dare you' attitude.

I always start a conversation with a question. The next thing out of mouth is usually based on the response of the other person. I have walked away from conflict, but that doesn't happen often :lol:

Muddy
07-12-2016, 07:57 PM
In both cases you could have responded in a completely worse and different way. I got some stories...

I was at a light going through downtown one morning and a native Indian guy had a bucket and squeegee. He steps in front of my car, starts wiping my windshield and I say out the window - I didn't ask you to do that and I don't have any money. He flicked the squeegee (using what looked like a well practiced maneuver) and then used a rag to splash dirty water across my windshield. I literally could not see out of the driver's side. He capers off then I call him - Hey man come back, changed my mind! He leaned down to my window (I assume to chat) and for the first time in my life I punched someone from a sitting position, up and out of my window. Car horns honked, person beside me was laughing and the light changed. I was not proud, but satisfied.

In a left turn lane with a turning light one night. Light indicates time to turn, brown chick is walking across the intersection against the don't walk sign at the same time I'm going across the crosswalk in my car. Like with you, she screams at me - Fuck you mutherfucker can't you see me here!!!!!??? I scream back - It says don't walk your blind bitch can't you see the sign???!!! (and I point to it) She then slaps the hood of my car and calls me a fucken cunt. Right leg was palpating and ready to let off of the gas pedal a tad......

Point being - People act selfishly, in the least inconveniencing other people and then when challenged they became combative with the 'how dare you' attitude.

I always start a conversation with a question. The next thing out of mouth is usually based on the response of the other person. I have walked away from conflict, but that doesn't happen often :lol:

Well... In Rainbows case I can relate to both those situations as being afro-centric and can completely envision and hear it going down.. (being from Richmond and spending time down town)

Hal-9000
07-12-2016, 08:05 PM
Well... In Rainbows case I can relate to both those situations as being afro-centric and can completely envision and hear it going down.. (being from Richmond and spending time down town)

Mine were two varieties of Indian. Native Indians in our world are typically drunks, hate to say it out loud but the stereotype is about 98% true in our city.

Second was something different because typically East Indian women are quiet and passive. This girl was all about yelling, wearing tight jeans and she actually hit my car. I don't think she was drunk or high, just full of instant attitude. I hated it because I was already half way through the turn and she walked in front of me. I could have run into her.....but yeah, she was definitely not the norm in terms of any-race behavior.

Muddy
07-12-2016, 08:11 PM
Mine were two varieties of Indian. Native Indians in our world are typically drunks, hate to say it out loud but the stereotype is about 98% true in our city.

Second was something different because typically East Indian women are quiet and passive. This girl was all about yelling, wearing tight jeans and she actually hit my car. I don't think she was drunk or high, just full of instant attitude. I hated it because I was already half way through the turn and she walked in front of me. I could have run into her.....but yeah, she was definitely not the norm in terms of any-race behavior.

I think some people mistake whiteys kindness and civility for weakness.

Hal-9000
07-12-2016, 08:28 PM
I think some people mistake whiteys kindness and civility for weakness.

Yes people want to be treated equally. Until they get upset, then you respond, and depending on your color...you are a racist or a victim.

I see red when I'm pissed :lol: ....so I tend to treat people the same way they treat me, skin color be damned.

redred
07-12-2016, 08:34 PM
I see red when I'm pissed :lol: ....
Am I naked?

Pony
07-12-2016, 08:37 PM
Am I naked?

That would make me wanna punch someone....

FBD
07-12-2016, 08:38 PM
:lol: too funny, ignore the elephant in the thread :dance:

go watch it slow mo - its every bit as convincing as watching the gore scenes in Event Horizon in slow mo and believing that was real ;)

Hal-9000
07-12-2016, 08:41 PM
Race issues and police often go hand in hand these days...

well actually that goes back a few years :-k

allsmiles
07-13-2016, 05:41 AM

So much this. It is a daily occurrence and it makes my blood boil. There should rules similar footie. If you act like an ass hat when you're in the wrong, you get a yellow card or red card, depending on the severity of the ass hattedness. 3 yellow cards = red card. Red card receivers get immediately deported to Antarctica so they can cool their tits.

redred
07-13-2016, 06:03 AM
Have you seen cool runnings, black folk don't like the cold

allsmiles
07-13-2016, 06:11 AM
Fuck what they want.

I didn't specify a race though. A person of any race can be an asshole.

FBD
07-13-2016, 12:45 PM
So nobody wants to watch the video of the fireworks? :lol:

RBP
07-13-2016, 04:57 PM
So nobody wants to watch the video of the fireworks? :lol:

I watched it. You owe me the $250 it cost me to have an ophthalmologist roll my eyes back to the front of my head.

FBD
07-13-2016, 05:29 PM
:lol: you could have said you just dont care that it wasnt real

or you could have said something remotely intelligent about it

like what type of round would produce a spark from concrete (answer:none), but that'd be putting a little too much thought into it?

or *gasp* you dont want to step into FBD's crazy world where details like this are noticed, and they point directly at the undermining of our society by those that own it...

:haha:

stay in your safe spaces, people

(then go make fun of those that like their safe spaces)

Pony
07-13-2016, 05:38 PM
I watched it. You owe me the $250 it cost me to have an ophthalmologist roll my eyes back to the front of my head.

It's 98 degrees and 18349673% humidity in the shop today, I'm hot, sweaty, bored, miserable and just want to be home in the A/C.

Now that I've set the tone about my mood, that post literally made me laugh out loud.

redred
07-13-2016, 05:43 PM

can we use this quote everytime FBD posts a video ?

FBD
07-13-2016, 05:54 PM
I think its pretty sad and fucked up that you guys dont care that the government and security agencies conjure up these things. Doubly sad and fucked up when you have very damning details shown to you and all you can do is ridicule the poster.

All too often, I feel as though I'm already living in Idiocracy. :funnel:

(that said, it was a damned funny retort....but still....:facepalm: )

RBP
07-13-2016, 06:00 PM
:empathy:

It's a discussion, not personal - we just wildly disagree on content.

I have come to enjoy your posts. My girlfriend enjoys when I update her on news from conspiracy theory land.

FBD
07-13-2016, 06:02 PM
heh...yeah I dont take things personally, it just sort of makes me sad for humanity when people can be shown such things and then say well, the news had it right.

if that's the case, this planet is doomed and we're never getting out from underneath this central bank fuckery, and its a Georgeous Huxwell future for your reincarnations here.

makes me wish I didnt have any bands or things that keep me here, because I'd return to the mountains and finish my work there.

RBP
07-13-2016, 06:05 PM
heh...yeah I dont take things personally, it just sort of makes me sad for humanity when people can be shown such things and then say well, the news had it right.

if that's the case, this planet is doomed and we're never getting out from underneath this central bank fuckery, and its a Georgeous Huxwell future for your reincarnations here.

makes me wish I didnt have any bands or things that keep me here, because I'd return to the mountains and finish my work there.

"your work" "in the mountains"? Don't go all Ted Kaczynski on us, dude. :lol:

FBD
07-13-2016, 06:09 PM
:lol: largely, the work is of a self nature, it is only out of compassion that I stay. but some of the work is entirely for the benefit of others and not as much to do with me, and some of my research involves translation, so I need assistance with such things. not quite ready to bugger out just yet :razz:

besides, I thought you guys already thought I was batshit anyway :dance:

I may be, but by and large I'm no threat to others, I've just got a big stick in my craw about the populace getting fucked over hard and in myriad ways.

RBP
07-13-2016, 06:13 PM
:lol: largely, the work is of a self nature, it is only out of compassion that I stay. but some of the work is entirely for the benefit of others and not as much to do with me, and some of my research involves translation, so I need assistance with such things. not quite ready to bugger out just yet :razz:

besides, I thought you guys already thought I was batshit anyway :dance:

I may be, but by and large I'm no threat to others, I've just got a big stick in my craw about the populace getting fucked over hard and in myriad ways.

"by and large" :lol:

Will the title of your completed work include the word Manifesto?

FBD
07-13-2016, 06:17 PM
:lol: no, and the real goods of it are but an interpretation of things ancient. I have a hell of a time getting folks knowledgeable in the field to understand it too, so I've got that going for me also :lol: but the few that have, are far more knowledgeable than I, and have given me great encouragement, so I've also got that going for me :lol:

the mountains aspect of it would be me leaving society and putting to work on myself that which I have figured out.

by and large, because I know the scope and breadth of what I'd be going against, so that means 99.99% of attempts or tactics will fail. ;) (so no point in attempting something which one knows he will fail miserably at, right? I'm just trying to help people understand that Osama was right, there is a government within a government here, and they most certainly do not have your interests at heart. but then again, its so tough to get people to accept blatant in your face realities like who is and is not responsible for 911.... all I can chalk it up to is that alief is a very powerful delusion indeed.)

RBP
07-13-2016, 06:45 PM
I just have one question. I do not want to re-argue the technical points on 9/11. If Osama was right. If the US government did 9/11. What strategic advantage did Osama gain by taking responsibility, by applauding the accomplishment, and by using it as an example to further his campaign. Would it have not been a much better strategy to deny any responsibility, call it a barbaric act of genocide by the US government on it's own people, and call for a war crimes tribunal at the Hague?

If proven, he could have imploded this country from within.

My predicted response (read after responding)
You're assuming that what you were told by the US government about Osama's response was anything but a cover story

redred
07-13-2016, 07:00 PM
:lol: largely, the work is of a self nature, .

So you go off and wank then? That's fine we all understand :lol:

FBD
07-13-2016, 07:22 PM
I just have one question. I do not want to re-argue the technical points on 9/11. If Osama was right. If the US government did 9/11. What strategic advantage did Osama gain by taking responsibility, by applauding the accomplishment, and by using it as an example to further his campaign. Would it have not been a much better strategy to deny any responsibility, call it a barbaric act of genocide by the US government on it's own people, and call for a war crimes tribunal at the Hague?

If proven, he could have imploded this country from within.

My predicted response (read after responding)
You're assuming that what you were told by the US government about Osama's response was anything but a cover story

Putting aside the matter of.....if 911 was a setup....then that necessarily means forces within the us government must have been involved, no ifs ands or buts...

Osama was a CIA asset before he went rogue on 'em. Are you saying they could not procure someone to make statements that totally contradicted his first statement after the attack?

FBD
07-13-2016, 07:22 PM
So you go off and wank then? That's fine we all understand :lol:

:lol: nah....stillness and turning gears, as it were. jizz is the body's most refined substance, its not to be wasted needlessly if one is attempting to harness the totality of his resources.

RBP
07-14-2016, 06:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/jGGYiPj.jpg

redred
07-14-2016, 09:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/aoLDQjS.jpg

FBD
07-14-2016, 11:51 AM
too many laws: why police encounters escalate

https://mises.org/blog/too-many-laws-why-police-encounters-escalate

-the police, generally speaking, often enforce petty, small-time offenses with often overwhelming force.

Police Didn't Always Patrol Areas Looking for People to Arrest

FBD
07-14-2016, 03:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsq39BVQuzY

FBD
07-14-2016, 03:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVl0T8sX8Wc

listen to my "representation" at 1:25

FBD
07-15-2016, 12:45 PM
odd

the building that police identified....and 20+ cops went into (what's the first thing to do when securing a building....secure the exits...20+ cops did not secure the first floor exits? its not as if he went out that door as cops were going in, they had been in there and supposedly locked the building down already)

dude walks out, takes clothes?(body armor?) off, stuffs into a bag

walks off, turns the corner and goes into the college next door - which was also closed and on police lockdown since 8 o clock

what about the person they arrested carrying the big bag of stuff?

as usual, too much stuff not lining up.

dude was set to have a dishonorable discharge for....lol....panty sniffing, sexual harassment?

then all of a sudden, honorable discharge?

:-k

redred
07-15-2016, 01:28 PM
So last week, move on to the next

FBD
07-15-2016, 01:36 PM
I know I know, but I was only 99% convinced it was a false flag

redred
07-15-2016, 02:05 PM
Go and tin foil the France one

FBD
07-15-2016, 02:09 PM
I think there will be more agreement on this one over others I've posted :razz:

https://mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2016/07/10/skull-stomping-sacred-cows-sun-tzu-on-dallas-cowardice-and-training/

I have nooooo ideeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa where he might have gotten such training :lol:

lol tinfoil... like I said, it'd be very very nice for the world if I was wrong - but such unbridled doe eyed optimism really helps noone.

nor does it help anyone (but banksters) ignoring it