PDA

View Full Version : Cops Shoot Unarmed White Man, Media Doesn’t Cover it, No Riots by White People…

Teh One Who Knocks
07-14-2016, 02:58 PM
Andrew Mark Miller - Young Conservatives

http://i.imgur.com/BykWJnZ.jpg

We hear a lot about when black people are killed by the police and while it is obviously tragic there is almost always an argument in favor of the cops having a reasonable fear for their lives.

We also never hear from the media that twice as many white people are killed by cops than black people each year.

Which brings us to this story.

From Breitbart:

Fresno police released the “body cam” footage of officers who shot and killed an unarmed white 19-year-old, Dylan Noble, during a traffic stop was released on Wednesday.

Noble’s death has sparked outrage in the community, as well as an impromptu protest in which mourners carried signs reading “White Lives Matter,” a reference to the “Black Lives Matter” movement against alleged police racism. The Noble family believes the teenager was “murdered,” and is suing the city.

The video shows officers confronting Noble, guns drawn, as he sits in a pickup truck at a local gas station. Officers tell him to put both of his hands up, but Noble only puts one hand through the driver’s side window. Later, Noble emerges from the truck and is seen raising only one hand, ignoring demands to show both hands as he walks toward police. Two shots are heard, and he collapses in agony. Officers demand that he put both hands above his head, and he is shot two more times on the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypEN1ay5i78

Where is the outrage here?

Where are all the protests about this “unjust” killing?

Silence.

We don’t know all the details about this situation and more evidence could come out but as it stands right now, the media is exposing a huge double standard by not covering this very closely.

redred
07-14-2016, 03:11 PM
someone was looking to get shot , wonder why

FBD
07-14-2016, 03:20 PM
this was totally suicide by cop, aint the same at all, this dude did all he could to have them shoot him

redred
07-14-2016, 03:44 PM
We didn't see what happened before the video made of the shooting in the car last week, for all we know that was the same

FBD
07-14-2016, 03:54 PM
:lol:

redred
07-14-2016, 03:57 PM
:lol:

FBD
07-14-2016, 04:13 PM
all I gotta say is, if the banks have "a virus attack" and must close for 72 hours, the next phase of the game is on

(and I'm going underground)

redred
07-14-2016, 04:17 PM
Not in the woods for a wank?

RBP
07-14-2016, 04:40 PM
But the point is still accurate. A large part of the reason that the false narrative of "black men being killed by racist police" is so rampant is because 1) the media ignores the white deaths and goes 24/7 on the black deaths, and 2) Obama is intentionally misleading the public.

FBD
07-14-2016, 05:47 PM
as always, cui bono

who benefits from a race war here

and what does it distract from

deebakes
07-15-2016, 02:22 AM
:fbd: