PDA

View Full Version : Police: Naked man with meth, vodka found in couple's car at Corvallis theater

Teh One Who Knocks
07-20-2016, 11:34 AM
FOX 12 Oregon

http://i.imgur.com/fUKmjTK.jpg

CORVALLIS, OR (KPTV) -

A naked man with meth paraphernalia and vodka was found in a couple's car outside a Corvallis movie theater, according to police.

Corvallis Police Department officers responded to Carmike Cinemas on Northeast Circle Boulevard at 9:49 p.m. Monday after a couple called 911 to report a naked man sitting in the front passenger seat of their vehicle.

The couple had just watched a movie. They did not confront the man in their car.

Officers said they arrived to find the man masturbating with his shorts around his ankles and his feet on the dashboard.

Police said the man appeared to be under the influence of a controlled substance. Officers said they searched the car and found a bottle of vodka and methamphetamine paraphernalia belonging to the suspect.

Morgan Morris, 32, of Corvallis was arrested and booked into the Benton County Jail on charges of public indecency, unlawful entry into a motor vehicle, unlawful possession of methamphetamine and third-degree criminal mischief.

Bail for Morris was set at $53,000.

PorkChopSandwiches
07-20-2016, 04:06 PM
:lol:

deebakes
07-20-2016, 04:52 PM
i was in corvallis last year... i can see why this guy turned to meth and vodka :lol:

Godfather
07-20-2016, 09:04 PM
i was in corvallis last year... i can see why this guy turned to meth and vodka :lol:

No good or just boring? My sister in law is down there in Vet school at U of O and I hear good things about the town. :lol:

RBP
07-21-2016, 03:50 AM
:wank: Can't a man have a little peace?! :x

deebakes
07-28-2016, 03:59 AM
No good or just boring? My sister in law is down there in Vet school at U of O and I hear good things about the town. :lol:

University of Orego >>>> Oregon State University :lol: