PDA

View Full Version : France church attack: Priest killed in hostage taking near Rouen

redred
07-26-2016, 10:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Bv7DUcg.jpg

A priest has been killed in an attack by two armed men at his church near Rouen in northern France, police and French media have said.
The armed men entered the church in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray during mass, taking the priest, two nuns and several churchgoers hostage, reports said.
French TV said shots had been heard after police arrived at the scene. Both hostage-takers are now dead.
The area has been cordoned off and police have told people to stay away.
At least one person is receiving medical treatment for injuries.
There was no immediate indication of the identity or motive of the hostage-takers, but France has been on high alert since the Bastille Day attack in Nice earlier this month, when an attacker ploughed a lorry into celebrating crowds, killing more than 80 people.
The BBC's Lucy Williamson in Paris says the French government has been under huge pressure to prevent further attacks.
President Francois Hollande and Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve are on their way to Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray to be briefed by police.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36892785

redred
07-26-2016, 10:45 AM
An 86-year-old priest has been butchered by two 'Islamic' knifemen who cut his throat after bursting into a French church and taking nuns and worshippers hostage before being shot dead by police.
Five people including the priest, two nuns and two parishioners were held by assailants who raided the church in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, near the city of Rouen in Normandy at 9am.
The clergyman was knifed to death during the attack while another hostage is fighting for their life in hosptial. The two attackers have been 'neutralised' by elite marksmen in a dramatic police operation.
At least one of the men was dressed in Islamic clothing, according to French media reports, and an anti-terrorist unit has already taken up the investigation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708394/Two-men-armed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html#ixzz4FVi1Gu7h

RBP
07-26-2016, 01:18 PM
Fucking savages.

What's the chatter in the UK, Red? Only a matter of time or do you have it under better control?

redred
07-26-2016, 02:08 PM
i think we call it the english channel :lol: seems to be stopping alot of this shit so far

DemonGeminiX
07-26-2016, 03:03 PM
Dear God.

Europe better wake up.

RBP
07-26-2016, 03:03 PM
i think we call it the english channel :lol: seems to be stopping alot of this shit so far

Camels can't swim. True fact.

redred
07-26-2016, 03:10 PM
Dear God.

Europe better wake up.
God is part of the problem

RBP
07-26-2016, 03:24 PM
God is part of the problem

Eh. There is an argument for the religious that Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot are the holy trinity of atheist atrocity. We can debate how they were raised and how they used religion for political purposes, but that doesn't seem the point to me. The point is that in all 3 cases, their brutal reigns and mass murders were done for control and subjugation, not for religion.

It seems myopic to say religion and/or god is the problem. If we were all atheists, they would still be evil opportunists to defeat.

redred
07-26-2016, 03:31 PM
But someone's God is part of this modern day problem

RBP
07-26-2016, 03:37 PM
But someone's God is part of this modern day problem

Fair enough.

FBD
07-26-2016, 04:22 PM
and now he's been beheaded

I wonder if they made sure to get out a bullhorn and shout allah ackbar out the windows so that all could hear

Muddy
07-26-2016, 05:36 PM
and now he's been beheaded

I wonder if they made sure to get out a bullhorn and shout allah ackbar out the windows so that all could hear

They definitely were heard shouting that as they left..

RBP
07-27-2016, 03:50 AM
They definitely were heard shouting that as they left..

From the Illuminati bullhorns. :hand: