PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West Planning To Team Up With Calvin Harris At 2016 MTV VMAs To ‘Rip Into’ Taylor Swift

Teh One Who Knocks
07-27-2016, 05:29 PM
Emily Hutchinson - Inquisitr

http://i.imgur.com/cuHp74x.jpg

Kanye West is allegedly ready to hit back at Taylor Swift at the MTV Video Music Awards, seven years after he infamously stormed the stage while Swift was accepting her award for Female Video of The Year; only this time, he may have a little help.

New reports are claiming that Kanye isn’t done with his Taylor feud just yet and is so intent on putting Swift on blast once more that he’s allegedly hoping to perform his controversial track “Famous” with Taylor’s ex-boyfriend Calvin Harris.

“Kanye is looking to do ‘Famous’ live on stage at the VMAs and would love to really rip into Taylor during the performance,” a source alleged to Hollywood Life of Kanye’s big plans to slam Swift once again.

“As we all know, Kanye is bound to say anything when the mic is in his hand and he is ready to make many statements about many things including any stuff about Taylor,” the source continued, suggesting that West’s hopes for another diss will likely extend beyond his performance.

The site’s insider also claimed that West is allegedly so ready to put Swift on blast again that he’s even trying to get the singer’s ex-boyfriend Calvin, who dated Swift for 15-months before the two split earlier this year, on board for what could be a scathing performance of West’s latest single.

“If Calvin wants to join the stage with him, count Kanye being very interested in that as well,” Hollywood Life‘s source said of Kanye’s potential performance.

Performers for the 2016 MTV VMAs are still yet to be announced, though there’s a good chance Kanye could find himself on the stage for a performance of “Famous” when the show takes place on August 28.

According to MTV, West’s controversial music video, which features nude doppelgangers of a number of celebrities including Swift and Kim Kardashian lying in bed together, is nominated for two awards at the show, both Male Video of the Year and Video of The Year.

Taylor, however, was noticeably absent from this year’s list of nominees.

Calvin and Kanye are both yet to speak out about a potential collaboration, though a source revealed to Hollywood Life earlier this week that West has already invited Harris to his home to “trade Taylor war stories.”

West is also still to confirm speculation that he may be performing on the VMAs, though there’s no doubting that Swift probably won’t be too happy should West decide to hit the stage next month.

Kanye West’s “Famous” has caused a wave of controversy for the singer, most recently in the form of a Snapchat video leaked by West’s wife Kim Kardashian.

Kim took to the app on July 17 to share footage of Taylor giving her approval over the song, in which Kanye raps, “I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex/Why? I made that b**** famous.”

http://i.imgur.com/RsKeOhB.jpg

“I really appreciate you telling me about it, that’s really nice,” Taylor can be heard telling Kanye according to a transcript of the phone conversation published by E! News. “I really appreciate it,” she told Kanye, “like, the heads up is so nice.”

“Even asking or seeing if I would be okay with it and I just really appreciate it,” Swift continued to West in the footage. “Like, I would never expect you to like tell me about a line in one of your songs.”

Kanye’s phone conversation with the singer leaked five months after Swift initially spoke out about the song via a spokesperson, issuing a statement claiming that she had not heard West’s song and was unaware of Kanye’s exact lyrics.

According to E! News, the statement read in part, “Kanye did not call for approval, but to ask Taylor to release his single ‘Famous’ on her Twitter account. She declined and cautioned him about releasing a song with such a strong misogynistic message.”

“Taylor was never made aware of the actual lyric, ‘I made that b**** famous,'” the spokesperson continued of how much Kanye told her about the song. Kardashian’s video did not show West telling the star about the “b****” lyric in the phone call.

But it’s not just Kanye performing the controversial song that could be seen as a serious Taylor diss.

Notably, the MTV Video Music Awards is also the source of Kanye and Taylor’s longstanding feud, as it was on the same stage back in 2009 where West infamously declared, “I’mma let you finish, but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time!” as Swift accepted her award for Female Video of the Year.

PorkChopSandwiches
07-27-2016, 05:55 PM
:facepalm:

deebakes
07-28-2016, 03:24 AM
:doggybanana: