PDA

View Full Version : Couple claims sexual assault by toy at hibachi restaurant

Teh One Who Knocks
07-28-2016, 11:01 AM
CNN News Wire

http://i.imgur.com/NYTmQH2.jpg

MURFREESBORO, TN (WTVF/CNN) - A woman's husband said she was sexually assaulted when she was squirted with water from a toy at a hibachi restaurant.

The woman, Isabelle Lassiter, and her husband, James Lassiter, called the police but refused to file charges when they arrived Monday.

"It was a sexual-style assault on my wife," James Lassiter said Tuesday.

The toy, used during the cook's show at Wasabi Japanese Steakhouse, was made to look like a little boy, and it shoots water when its plastic pants are pulled down.

Isabelle Lassiter said she thinks the cooks here showed a little too much of the little guy in the cook's hand.

"It peed on me, basically," she said Tuesday.

Wasabi admitted one of the chefs shot some of the water in the face of one of its customers.

"You hold it aside and water comes out," said Johnny Huang, general manager of Wasabi.

Isabelle and James Lassiter were in town on a job from Texas. They said they were mortified when the chef essentially made the toy urinate water on Isabelle.

"(It happened) in front of our minor children and grandchildren," James Lassiter said.

"It really didn't have a wiener, but you got the point," Isabelle Lassiter said.

Police noted the doll wasn't anatomically correct, but the Lassiters said that didn't matter.

"Just because somebody cut off a piece of plastic, OK, it's not there anymore, doesn't change the fact that you're getting peed on," James Lassiter said.

Huang said he apologizes to the family, and that he's never had any complaints about the toy before. He said chefs will at least ask permission before showing more of the toy boy again.

"The kids like it," Huang said. "They think it's a water gun, kind of like a water gun, you know?"

deebakes
07-28-2016, 09:38 PM
:ffs: