Godfather
07-29-2016, 01:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=101&v=az0BJRQ1cqM

DemonGeminiX
07-29-2016, 02:49 AM
Ok.

Muddy
07-29-2016, 04:01 AM
The atheist thing irritates me a little. But like it or not, a lot of the stuff he says is true. Like the 'friends' bit..

DemonGeminiX
07-29-2016, 04:11 AM
The friends bit was spot on.

I'm gonna give him a pass on how he feels about Atheists but not on how he says they should be treated or how he treats them. How he feels is a matter of faith and that's his business, but going that much further and saying what he did about the way he treats them or how a woman should treat them, that's just ignorant and rude.

His keeping God and science separated is bothersome to me, but again, his system of beliefs, he's entitled to them.

Godfather
07-29-2016, 04:42 AM
The atheist thing irritates me a little. But like it or not, a lot of the stuff he says is true. Like the 'friends' bit..

His friend bit really tests my inner dialogue versus the kind of person I'm working to be :lol:

On one hand you don't want to be that lesser animal who wants to fuck everything and can't just have friends who happen to be attractive.... on the other hand I know I kinda do :lol:

Muddy
07-29-2016, 03:16 PM
His friend bit really tests my inner dialogue versus the kind of person I'm working to be :lol:

On one hand you don't want to be that lesser animal who wants to fuck everything and can't just have friends who happen to be attractive.... on the other hand I know I kinda do :lol:

Yeah, I was irritated then I just let it go and listened to what he was saying.. I tell my wife this same thing all the time.. :dance:

FBD
07-29-2016, 03:32 PM
:lol: if you dont believe in god then there's no basis for one to have a moral compass :rofl: fuck you steve, you're an idiot.

KevinD
08-05-2016, 01:37 AM
Can't watch the video right now, but one of his funniest (imho) bits is Ghetto Wedding...pml everytime I hear it