PDA

View Full Version : Report claims Hillary is ripping off small donors

Godfather
08-06-2016, 05:19 PM
https://regated.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Hclinton-759x500.png

A prominent figure in the fraud department of a top-three United States bank has tipped off REGATED that Hillary for America — the official Hillary Clinton campaign — may be overcharging small donors on purpose.

Our informant, usually one who does not engage in politics whatsoever, claims that small donors call in to the bank, and get their account credited back with no problem or issues. However, the merchant can delay reconciling of the mischarge by disputing per bank regulations.

If true, our thoughts is that this is done to inflate the single donor numbers to increase theoretical financial support for the Hillary Clinton campaign, and to report these enlarged numbers to the Federal Election Commission (FEC.)

By the time the money goes back, they can then amend the FEC filings to reflect accurate numbers. However, this would not be done until after the election is over — so the inaccurate, previously reported numbers will remain in the public eye until they become unimportant.

The source, who wishes to remain unnamed, says that he reviews over 5,000 fraud claims each and every day. He has yet to encounter a claim about a Donald Trump affiliated campaign.

He also claims that the overcharging allegedly procured by the Hillary for America campaign has occurred before — in 2012; by Barack Obama.

Kare 11, a NBC network affiliate for the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, reported on a story about a woman who was charged without authorization from the Hillary for America campaign in early June:

A Minnesota woman and her son claim Hillary Clinton’s campaign is making unauthorized charges to her credit card, and in spite of dozens of calls to the campaign, they can’t get it to stop.

“I always did vote democrat,” said 81-year-old Carol Mahre of Maplewood as she burst into laughter. “It’s not a laughing matter,” she added “but it’s better than crying about it.”

What has the widow and former MN election judge deciding between laughter and tears is the string of charges to her credit card made by “Hillary For America” – Hillary Clinton’s election campaign.

“I thought oh what the hell I’ll give them $25,” she told KARE 11. “You know I’m not rich, so I sent them $25 and then they started just taking it out,” said Mahre as she described donating on the official Clinton campaign website back in March.

She says she intended to make a one-time donation, but when her credit card bill arrived she discovered repeated charges.

“They took out $100 more than what I donated,” she said.

Whether or not the Hillary Clinton campaign is inflating these numbers, there still remains many controversies surrounding the campaign, Hillary Clinton, and the Clinton Foundation that have yet to be explained.

https://regated.com/2016/08/exclusive-hillary-clinton-america-allegedly-overcharging-small-donors/

RBP
08-06-2016, 06:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ddc2Uu5.jpg