PDA

View Full Version : Woman Backs Over $300,000 Ferrari While Trying to Parallel Park

Teh One Who Knocks
08-09-2016, 12:53 PM
By Stephen Gutowski - Washington Free Beacon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZynXM2mgxo

A woman accidentally backed her rear wheel over a pristine Ferrari 458 Speciale while attempting to parallel park her car at a collectors event in Virginia, causing further damage as she spun her wheels attempting to drive off of the supercar.

The ordeal took place outside of Katie’s Cars & Coffee in Great Falls, Virginia on Saturday during a collectors meetup. The collision happened as the woman was apparently trying to park her car between the Ferrari 458 Speciale, estimated to be worth at least $300,000 by the Washington Post, and another car. The space between the two vehicles the woman attempted to park in appeared to be at least three car-lengths long.

“That’s a big, big, big problem,” one onlooker said as the woman attempted to dislodge her car from the Ferrari’s hood by gunning the gas.

Another attendee at the car meetup said the accident caused a major commotion in the quiet DC suburb.

“This woman in a Mercedes is backing in, she’s parallel parking, and then everyone starts hearing really loud noises coming from that area,” the witness said in a YouTube video. “Like ‘wait! No! No! No!’ I go running up there and she has backed into a Ferrari 458 Speciale, a car more expensive than the home that I wish I could afford.”

“The damage alone cost, probably, much more than that car that backed into it. The guy, he came up, he was upset, to say the least.”

The witness identified one of the men in the video as the owner of the supercar.

“Are you serious?” the owner said upon seeing the Mercedes teeter-tottering on his Ferrari. “Are you fucking serious? That’s about the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.”

“Oh my God!” the woman said after seeing the damage she caused.

Police responded to the scene of the accident but did not produce a police report and mainly helped the two drivers exchange insurance information.

“I know it would have looked different if it was a Honda and a Honda,” Tawny Wright, a spokesperson for the Fairfax County police told the Post. “There was nothing unusual for us.”

redred
08-09-2016, 03:11 PM
and on social media for everyone to laugh at in 0.35 seconds :lol:

deebakes
08-09-2016, 04:11 PM
:loser:

PorkChopSandwiches
08-09-2016, 04:25 PM
women :facepalm:

Oofty Goofty
08-09-2016, 11:12 PM
FUCK! The space she was trying to park in was two car lengths long!

Godfather
08-10-2016, 02:17 AM
women :facepalm:

Stop projecting with your fucking white male CIS concepts of a parking space. Real parking spacese have curbs, and 80 feet of clearance in every direction. #rapeculture

Muddy
08-10-2016, 03:34 AM

She waa probably drunk and on anti-depressants..

PorkChopSandwiches
08-10-2016, 04:32 PM
#Triggered

Hikari Kisugi
08-10-2016, 08:52 PM
ROFL @ 'nobody was hurt' comment at the end to try to make the owner feel better....
Poor bastard

lost in melb.
08-12-2016, 04:59 AM
Might makes Right! :lol: