PDA

View Full Version : 'Surely that's not a...': Dog walker gobsmacked after pooch finds giant DILDO

Teh One Who Knocks
08-10-2016, 11:54 AM
The Scottish Sun Online

http://i.imgur.com/j4fPGvS.jpg
Galaxy with the foot-long sex toy in Merseyside and the trophy cabinet, right

A SCOTS dog walker was left gobsmacked – when one of her pooches found an enormous DILDO on an afternoon stroll.

Natalie Ferguson, 31, was walking five canines on Friday when chocolate labrador Galaxy stumbled across the foot-long sex toy in Merseyside, sending the other pups into a frenzy.

Natalie, originally from Glasgow, and full-time walker Amy Brown couldn’t believe their eyes when the excited pet came bounding back with the rubber item in its mouth.

But the impressive find is now on display in a trophy cabinet - after it became the winning prize at the dog owner's golf tournament.

Natalie said: "I've never seen anything like it in my life. Galaxy was coming towards it and I turned to Amy and said: 'That's not a...surely that's not a...'

"I couldn't even get my words out. I was gobsmacked. Galaxy obviously didn't have a clue and was just strutting round like it was the most normal thing in the world.

http://i.imgur.com/LJ1kfD1.jpg
Dog walker Natalie

"We were on our usual route along an area called Parkside. The dogs were a bit excitable as we turned round a corner because there were two men playing with a drone and they're scared of them.

"Galaxy really likes people so he bounding around and then he came towards us and we were like: 'Oh my god, what has he got?'

"We couldn't believe it. He was so proud when he brought it over to us. We were looking at it thinking: 'That's impossible'. It was enormous.

"Me and Amy were in stitches. We would normally put things in the bin if the dogs pick them up but Galaxy carried it round for about half an hour.

"We thought we'd better let him take it home and show it to his owner, Ami, but I found it so funny I couldn't even explain what it was.

"She took a look at it and by that point there was three of us girls standing around laughing at a dog with a dildo. It was all quite bizarre."

And Natalie – who runs pet business Ruby's Walkies – managed to capture the hilarious haul on video.

When three-year-old Galaxy returned home, owner Ami Harrison, 30, tossed the dildo in the bin.

But husband Ste had other ideas and fished it out the trash – to present at his footie club’s fundraising day.

http://i.imgur.com/0Xp8LK7.jpg
Ste Harrison, left, and Billy Johnson, right, with the 'trophy'

Vulcan FC hosted the tournament at Hart Common Golf Club on Sunday afternoon, and Galaxy's find was presented to the winning pair - Ste and his playing partner Billy Johnson.

The sex toy is now on display at The Wargrave Inn alongside other titles won by the team.

Ste, a plumber, said: "I came home from work and when I heard what the dog had found I knew I needed to get some picture to show my mates.

"I'm on the committee at the football club and thought I'd bring it along to the golf day for a bit of a laugh.

"I ended up being in the winning pair we posed for some pictures and now it's on display at the pub we all go to. It has been washed.

"I've never known him to bring back anything like that before. At least I hope he hasn't."

Goofy
08-10-2016, 12:21 PM
:lol:

deebakes
08-10-2016, 01:06 PM
:rofl:

fricnjay
08-10-2016, 01:51 PM
:shock: I hope they washed it thoroughly! :lmao:

PorkChopSandwiches
08-10-2016, 05:00 PM
:shock: I hope they washed it thoroughly! :lmao: