PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Blasts 'Fast & Furious' Co-Stars ... 'Unprofessional Candy Asses'

Teh One Who Knocks
08-11-2016, 01:02 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/LsblXum.jpg

The Rock has a serious message for some of his MALE DIVA co-stars on the set of "Fast 8" -- KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!

Rock is seriously pissed -- calling out some of the male actors for being unprofessional on the set ... though he's not naming names.

"My female co-stars are always amazing and I love 'em. My male co-stars however are a different story."

"Some conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals, while others don't. The ones that don't are too chicken sh*t to do anything about it anyway. Candy asses."

Rock does give a hint about who rubbed him the wrong way ... saying the male divas will be in scenes with him when the movie comes out in April.

So who is it?

Vin Diesel?

Tyrese?

Scott Eastwood?

Jason Statham?

Kurt Russell?????

We're on the hunt.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-11-2016, 01:02 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/u0fUGds.jpg

The Rock's rant about unprofessional male co-stars was targeted at Vin Diesel, TMZ has learned, and the 2 had a secret meeting on the "Fast 8" set Tuesday to hash things out.

Production sources tell TMZ ... when the Rock went nuts on social media Monday night, claiming certain male co-stars were not stand up guys and too "chicken s***" to confront him ... he was referring to Vin.

We're told The Rock has butted heads with Vin during the production, in part because V.D. is a producer and has made decisions that didn't sit well with the former wrestling champ.

Our sources say The Rock and Vin had a meeting on the Atlanta set mid-day Tuesday ... partly because tensions were running so high it was almost impossible to shoot scenes. We do not know if they resolved their issues.

As we reported, almost the entire cast is angry at Rock for causing a stir just a week and a half before filming ends.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-11-2016, 01:04 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/SYCLqNg.jpg

The crew has chosen sides in the "Fast 8" feud between The Rock and Vin Diesel ... and Rock wins, hands down.

Production sources tell TMZ, The Rock has been upset with Vin's work ethic for a long time, and he's not alone. Members of the crew tell us Vin was often 30 minutes to an hour late to shoot scenes ... and it wasn't because he was late to the set -- he was simply in his trailer and wouldn't come out.

We're told Vin didn't like Monday 7 AM calls so production was forced to make the start time 10 AM to accommodate him.

And the crew felt Vin's arrogance was out of control, especially because he had a producer title. We're told he wouldn't listen to anyone and would goad people, including The Rock, by criticizing their acting.

The crew has a vastly different view of The Rock. They say he's the ultimate professional who is always on time and always nails his scenes. They also say he's easy to work with.

As we reported, Vin and Rock have been clashing for a long time and it came to a head Monday when Rock exploded on social media, calling out a male co-star (it's Vin) for being unprofessional.

And as we told you, Vin confronted Rock Tuesday in Rock's trailer, but their issues remain unresolved.

deebakes
08-11-2016, 01:06 PM
open up a can whoop ass... can you smellellellellellellellell what the rock is cooking? :x

Teh One Who Knocks
08-11-2016, 01:14 PM
The Rock is all kinds of awesome :thumbsup:

redred
08-11-2016, 01:36 PM
It was vin's show before he came along maybe he should just stfu

deebakes
08-11-2016, 01:42 PM
i have you actually watched vin in anything? he is terrible :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
08-11-2016, 03:27 PM
I knew it was going to be Vin

redred
08-11-2016, 03:40 PM
i have you actually watched vin in anything? he is terrible :lol:
I liked pitch black, the 1st f&f was OK :lol :

Teh One Who Knocks
08-11-2016, 03:43 PM
The Rock > Vin

fricnjay
08-11-2016, 04:10 PM
According to Celebrity Net Worth .com

Vin Diesel net worth:
$145 Million

The Rock Dwayne Johnson net worth:
$190 Million

The ROCK WINS! :dance:

Muddy
08-11-2016, 04:37 PM
The rock would beat the loving Christ out of this turd..

Godfather
08-11-2016, 04:50 PM
They should do a charity boxing match or MMA fight to settle it like men... Rock would absolutely murder Vin. It would be beautiful.