PDA

View Full Version : Black Power...‘They’re Beating Every White Person’ - Milwaukee riots videos emerge

RBP
08-15-2016, 12:44 AM
"He white? Get that bitch!"

"Better not be no white people come down Sherman!"

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=d91df17d0204" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>...

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-milwaukee-agitators-shout-black-power-attack-white-drivers/

==============================================

How long have I been saying "it's coming"....

message received. lock and load.

Edit: changing my rules. Just applied to renew my FOID.

DemonGeminiX
08-15-2016, 01:11 AM
I've been feeling a new gun purchase coming on. Either a 12 gauge or an AR. Probably the AR, since the election is coming up and if that cunt wins, she'll try every trick up her sleeve to make it next to impossible to get one. I need to get up to the Probate Court and apply for the Georgia weapon's permit as well.

Loser
08-15-2016, 02:01 AM
Don't have to worry about this. Not in the area I live in.

Still carry a gun though.

GL :wave:

DemonGeminiX
08-15-2016, 02:59 AM
I don't live anywhere near there either, but if you hadn't noticed, stupidity and madness spreads like wildfire.

RBP
08-15-2016, 03:41 AM
Don't have to worry about this. Not in the area I live in.

Still carry a gun though.

GL :wave:

"Back August" is back. Gangs have issued ordered to kill cops and correctional officers. Sounds like the order extends broader to me. It might be my tinfoil hat on this, but I am feeling a lot more tension in the hood.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-15-2016, 10:15 AM
Buncha racist crackers up in this thread [-(

Teh One Who Knocks
08-15-2016, 10:20 AM
The Associated Press

http://i.imgur.com/VvJr4Za.jpg

MILWAUKEE – Police said one person was shot at a Milwaukee protest on Sunday and officers used an armored vehicle to retrieve the injured victim and take the person to a hospital, as tense skirmishes erupted for a second night following the police shooting of a black man.

Some two dozen officers in riot gear confronted about 150 people who blocked an intersection near the fatal shooting Saturday afternoon, and more arrived. Police moved in to try to disperse the crowd and warned of arrests after protesters threw bottles and rocks at police and shots were fired.

Earlier Sunday, police Chief Edward Flynn said the man whose death touched off Saturday night's rioting was shot after he turned toward an officer with a gun in his hand.

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker put the National Guard on standby for any repeat of violence. Protests were peaceful most of Sunday evening before the confrontation after 11 p.m.

Flynn cautioned that the shooting was still under investigation and authorities were awaiting autopsy results, but that based on the silent video from the unidentified officer's body camera, he "certainly appeared to be within lawful bounds."

At the same news conference, Mayor Tom Barrett said a still image pulled from the footage clearly showed a gun in 23-year-old Sylville K. Smith's hand as he fled a traffic stop Saturday.

"I want our community to know that," Barrett said. But he also called for understanding for Smith's family.

"A young man lost his life yesterday afternoon," the mayor said. "And no matter what the circumstances are, his family has to be hurting."

Flynn declined to identify the officer who shot Smith but said he is black. The police chief said he wasn't sure what prompted the stop but described Smith's car as "behaving suspiciously."

After watching the officer's body camera footage, Flynn said the entire episode took about 25 seconds, from the start of the traffic stop until shots were fired. He said Smith ran "a few dozen feet" and turned toward the officer while holding a gun.

"It was in his hand. He was raising up with it," the chief said. He said the officer had told Smith to drop the gun and he did not do so. It was unclear how many rounds the officer fired. Smith was hit in the chest and arm, Flynn said.

Walker activated Wisconsin's National Guard, and 125 Guard members reported to local armories to prepare for further instructions. Flynn said they would not be deployed unless the chief decided to do so. Flynn said 150 department officers specially trained in managing big protests had also been mobilized.

Six businesses were burned in the unrest that spilled past midnight Sunday. Seventeen people were arrested, Flynn said, and four officers were hurt from flying concrete and glass, although all of them had been released from hospital.

Milwaukee Alderman Khalif Rainey, who represents the neighborhood that erupted, said the city's black residents are "tired of living under this oppression."

"Now this is a warning cry. Where do we go from here? Where do we go as a community from here?" he asked.

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke said Smith had been arrested 13 times. Online court records showed a range of charges against Smith, many of them misdemeanors.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that Smith was also charged in a shooting and was later charged with pressuring the victim to withdraw testimony that identified Smith as the gunman. The charges were dropped because the victim recanted the identification and failed to appear in court, Chief Deputy District Attorney Kent Lovern told the newspaper.

Smith's sister told The Associated Press that the family wants prosecutors to charge the officer who shot him.

Kimberly Neal, 24, spoke as supporters surrounded her at the vigil as she held a bouquet of blue balloons.

She asked people for donations for his burial.

Asked about the violence on Saturday night, Neal said: "People stuck together and they are trying to stand up," for their rights.

The anger at Milwaukee police is not new and comes as tension between black communities and law enforcement has ramped up across the nation, resulting in protests and the recent ambush killings of eight officers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and Dallas.

Nearly 40 percent of Milwaukee's 600,000 residents are black, and they are heavily concentrated on the north side.

Milwaukee was beset by protests and calls for police reform after an officer shot and killed Dontre Hamilton, a mentally ill black man, in 2014.

In December, the U.S. Justice Department announced it would work with Milwaukee police on changes.

Critics said the police department should have been subjected to a full Justice Department investigation like the one done in Ferguson, Missouri, after the killing of black 18-year-old Michael Brown in 2014 touched off violence there.

The officer involved in the most recent Milwaukee shooting was 24 years old and has been on the force for three years, according to the department.

RBP
08-15-2016, 11:06 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GmMpl09.jpg

Responding to the latest violent incidents in Milwaukee over the weekend, Babu Omowale, the so-called national minister of defense for the People’s New Black Panther Party, declared “Is it a war? Yes, it is. It’s a war against black people because we’re the ones being murdered.”

Omowale is also co-founder of the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, a black militant gun group named after Black Panther Party founder Huey P. Newton.

Omowale was speaking in an interview set to air Sunday night on this reporter’s talk radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and News Talk 990 AM in Philadelphia.

Asked if the riots in Milwaukee following the police shooting on Saturday of an armed assailant fleeing the scene amounted to a “civil war,” Omowale responded thusly:

“The people against terrorism, and tyranny in their community is not a civil war. When you are speaking about civil war, you are talking about a country fighting against a country. This is oppressed people fighting against a racist, white supremacist police system. Which is meant to oppress a certain group of people. More than likely black people and poor people around the country.”

“What you see is people lashing out and fighting against the system. As it is said in the Second Amendment, you know. So this is not new. The people in this country have always defended themselves against tyranny. So I can’t liken this to a civil war. No it’s not. Is it a war? Yes, it is. It’s a war against black people because we’re the ones being murdered. We’re the ones being killed. So there’s been a war against us. But is it a civil war? I can’t say that that’s the case.”

Omowale admitted that the extent of his knowledge about the shooting in Milwaukee is limited to what has been presented by the news media. However, he called the incident “basically the same old, same old that is happening around the country. Black men are being murdered.”

“Whether he had a gun or not is not the narrative in this perspective,” he said, referring to the assailant in the case. “You have to understand that America is a country of guns. And people are going to own them. Unless that police officer was threatened with that man raising the gun up at him, and actually trying to do harm to him, he is absolutely wrong.”

During the interview, Omowale claimed the armed assailant was shot by police officers in the back. In response, I read to him the following description of the incident, as reported in the New York Times:

The violence erupted after an officer killed a man who the police said was armed with a semiautomatic handgun and who fled after a traffic stop.

The police said two uniformed officers stopped two people in a car at about 3:30 p.m. on Saturday. The police did not provide details on why the car was stopped.

Both occupants ran from the car. During the pursuit, Mr. Barrett said, an officer ordered the man to drop his gun and fired when he did not, striking the man in the chest and an arm. He said the gun held 23 rounds.

The gunman, described by the police as a 23-year-old Milwaukee man with a lengthy arrest record, died at the scene.

Omowale reacted: “You say the man was running. If he’s running, then most definitely he is running in the opposite direction away from the police officer. Now could have gotten shot in the chest? Now that is possible because he could have turned in which direction he needed to go.”

“With a gun, don’t forget,” I pointed out. “And the police did tell him to put the gun down.”

“You are only telling me the police’s version,” Omowale retorted. “See the other man is dead. He can’t give his version.”

He continued: “We have seen so many times where police officers have made statements but yet cameras have come out to catch them in their lies. So it’s gotten to the point where America does not believe when a police officer says that someone turned toward them with a gun. And again having a gun does not justify killing someone.”

I asked whether the New Black Panther Party or members of Omowale’s black militant gun club are planning to mobilize in Milwaukee in light of the ongoing violence there.

He replied:

“This incident just took place last night. We haven’t really had a chance to sit down and discuss the issue, to organize on it. Again, I remind you I just found out about it basically at the same time the rest of America found out about it. We have Black Panthers, the People’s New Black Panthers, Huey P. Newton Gun Club, based around the country. So I imagine there will be some type of Panther presence in Milwaukee if there is not already.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/14/exclusive-new-black-panther-leader-war/

deebakes
08-15-2016, 03:49 PM
:rip:

PorkChopSandwiches
08-15-2016, 04:54 PM
More ammo

Teh One Who Knocks
08-15-2016, 04:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pqHmUOg.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
08-16-2016, 12:00 PM
by Nik Bonopartis - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/kdY84ej.jpg

The Milwaukee riots are an indictment of the "misery-inducing, divisive, exploitative" and racially manipulative polices of Democrats and the American Left, according to outspoken Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke.

Clarke has become a frequent presence on cable TV news and talking head shows over the past year, as tensions simmer between law enforcement and black communities nationwide. Although he's a registered Democrat, Clarke -- who is black -- has become one of the loudest critics of his own party and its support of the Black Lives Matter group.

In the wake of the most recent shooting, in which a black Milwaukee city police officer killed an armed suspect, protests on August 13 and 14 turned into riots, with crowds destroying several businesses, firing guns, attacking police officers and taking aim at passersby. The violence has gripped the nation as scenes of the chaos replay on news networks and dominate headlines.

In an editorial for The Hill, Clarke blasted "kowtowing city officials... [who] take this opportunity to abandon their citizens and preen before the Black Lives Matter-enabling media."

Many of the protesters and community leaders quoted in media reports have acknowledged that, while the shooting of the 23-year-old ignited the violence, the city was already a powder keg with its poorest people feeling stuck without opportunities for employment, education or ways to better themselves.

Clarke said he agrees with those assessments, saying the shooting "was simply a catalyst that ignited the already volatile mixture of inescapable poverty, failing K-12 public schools, dysfunctional lifestyle choices like father absent homes, gang involvement, drug/alcohol abuse and massive unemployment."

Where he differs from some others is in identifying the root causes of those problems.

"Here are the facts: Milwaukee is run by progressive Democrats," Clarke wrote. "Their decades-long Democrat regime has done nothing to reduce these urban pathologies, in fact, their strategies have exacerbated the situation by expanding the welfare state."

On August 15, Milwaukee city officials imposed a 10 p.m. curfew, a move they hope will help prevent a third night of violence and property destruction.

"There is a curfew that will be more strictly enforced tonight for teenagers," Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett said, according to Reuters. "So parents, after 10 o'clock your teenagers better be home or in a place where they're off the streets."

Despite the riots, Clarke said he doesn't blame protesters. He wrote:

The actions were the manifestation of a population with no hope, no stake in the American dream that could provide advancement and purpose and pride of self. They are the ones lied to, exploited by and ultimately manipulated by the Democrats who claim to care. They are victims of the left, but they are not without blame. It’s time for them to remember their own humanity, their own dignity, and to fight for that return to the American Dream that the left would withhold from them.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-16-2016, 02:51 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rich people not giving us money so we burn down our own neighborhoods. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BlackLivesMatter?src=hash">#BlackLivesMatter</a> logic. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Milwaukee?src=hash">#Milwaukee</a> <a href="https://t.co/Nc9z9JGZJF">pic.twitter.com/Nc9z9JGZJF</a></p>&mdash; Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) <a href="https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/764760007401476096">August 14, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

PorkChopSandwiches
08-16-2016, 04:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EDuqbFt.jpg

RBP
08-16-2016, 10:44 PM
Burn Down White Suburbs, Sister of Man Killed by Milwaukee Police Urges Rioters

Video footage shows the sister of the man shot dead by police in Milwaukee calling on rioters to burn down white suburbs instead of their own neighborhoods.

“Burning down shit ain’t gonna help nothin’,” yells Sherelle Smith.

“You’re burnin’ down shit we need in our community.”

“Take that shit to the suburbs. Burn that shit down!” she demands.

“We need our shit! We need our weave! I don’t wear it, but we need it!”

https://twitter.com/DeeconX/status/765016547353964544/video/1

Hugh_Janus
08-16-2016, 10:51 PM
lucky I'm black as fuck

DemonGeminiX
08-16-2016, 11:19 PM
It doesn't count when you cover yourself head to toe in black shoe polish.

RBP
08-16-2016, 11:59 PM
Saturday night people in Milwaukee poured into the streets in rebellion after police gunned down another Black man. The authorities wasted no time in demonizing the person gunned down, 23-year-old Sylville Smith—saying that he was armed and had a lengthy criminal record—trying to justify the murderous actions of their cops. But still people took to the streets, in the face of cops flooding the neighborhood armed to the teeth and even shooting at people to try to force them to disperse. People have righteously defended themselves in the face of this savage pig violence.

This rebellion is right on time. Despite police wearing body cameras, despite Department of Justice reports that expose the racism and abuse in police departments across the country, despite commission meetings and talk of reforms, police continue to kill people again and again. And the whole system continues to exonerate the killer cops when their murderous deeds get dragged into the light of day. People in Milwaukee have refused to accept this state-sponsored murder in silence, and they are right to do so. And everyone who stands for justice must have their backs.

This spirit must be built on and spread. In order to end the horror of police getting away with murder, it has to become part of an actual revolution; one that overthrows this system, defeating and dismantling its institutions of violent suppression, and brings into being a totally different and far better system. We need to live in a world where those responsible for public security would sooner lose their own lives than kill or injure an innocent person. It'll take a revolution to bring that kind of world into being.

The Revolutionary Communist Party is organizing right now for that actual revolution. The Party is preparing the ground—influencing people and society as a whole toward revolution and toward fighting the outrages of society… the Party is preparing the people—raising people's sights to the different world that is possible and the leadership we have in Bob Avakian and the Party he leads to realize that world… and preparing the vanguard—getting ready for the time when millions can be led to go for revolution, all-out, with a real chance to win.

If you hate seeing police murder Black people and others again and again, if you want to see a world where this horror is no more, get with the RCP and the ACTUAL revolution it is organizing! Go to www.revcom.us and join with the Revolution Club. Get organized for an actual revolution!

http://revcom.us/a/452/carl-dix-milwaukee-explodes-in-righteous-rebellion-as-police-kill-again-en.html

lost in melb.
08-17-2016, 01:02 AM
I've been feeling a new gun purchase coming on. Either a 12 gauge or an AR. Probably the AR, since the election is coming up and if that cunt wins, she'll try every trick up her sleeve to make it next to impossible to get one. I need to get up to the Probate Court and apply for the Georgia weapon's permit as well.

Is AR air rifle? :-k

Loser
08-17-2016, 01:05 AM
Armalite Rifle.

DemonGeminiX
08-17-2016, 01:15 AM
Thank you. Yes, Armalite Rifle. They look like a fully automatic M-16, or most models do, but they're semiautomatics like most pistols are.

lost in melb.
08-17-2016, 01:17 AM
Ah, gotcha. Hadn't heard of it

Loser
08-17-2016, 01:21 AM
Most idiot politicians and dumbasses pushing an agenda will say it stands for Automatic rifle, or Assault rifle.

Neither are true.

Eugene stoner invented it while working for Armalite. Armalite sold the patents to colt.

DemonGeminiX
08-17-2016, 01:23 AM
That's what they demonize in the news all the time, the AR-15. There's a bunch of disinformation about it, but when you look into it for yourself, it's really no different than any other semiautomatic handgun or rifle. It can just fire larger calibers like the 7.62 or the 5.56 or the .308, and they look like a machine gun. But like every semiauto, you pull the trigger once, you fire one round... it won't fire another round until you reset the trigger by releasing it and pulling it again, just like a 9mm handgun.

Pony
08-17-2016, 04:28 AM
That's what they demonize in the news all the time, the AR-15. There's a bunch of disinformation about it, but when you look into it for yourself, it's really no different than any other semiautomatic handgun or rifle. It can just fire larger calibers like the 7.62 or the 5.56 or the .308, and they look like a machine gun. But like every semiauto, you pull the trigger once, you fire one round... it won't fire another round until you reset the trigger by releasing it and pulling it again, just like a 9mm handgun.

The disinformation is deliberate so when Hillary wins the election and wants to ban "assault weapons like the AR15" the misled public will overwhelmingly vote for the ban. After the vote they will be stunned to find out the ban included all semiautomatic weapons.

Loser
08-17-2016, 04:52 PM
The public has nothing to do with the vote.

If she gets in, kiss the second amendment goodbye period.

Or should I say, hope you live in a constitutional carry state.