PDA

View Full Version : Trucker found love by texting number he found scrawled on toilet wall offering a 'good sh*g' - written by her vengeful ex

Teh One Who Knocks
08-15-2016, 11:26 AM
By Shari Miller For Mailonline

It could have been a case of looking for love in all the wrong places - especially when a single trucker decided to text the mobile phone number he found scrawled on a toilet wall.

But what began as a whim turned into the greatest loo-ve of all for Mark Ellis and Donna Roberts.

The 51-year-old, of Brighouse, West Yorkshire, discovered the number while using the toilet at his local pub.

http://i.imgur.com/UnjzwJe.jpg

Written by Roberts' ex, the unflattering message read: 'If you want a good s*** call Donna on...'

Ellis then cheekily decided to text the number and wrote: 'Hi. What are you up to?'

Speaking to the Sun on Sunday, the love-struck trucker said: 'I was curious to know if it was a real human being. We still laugh about it.'

Roberts, a legal secretary, was at first perplexed by how Ellis had found her number, but the couple soon struck up a conversation and met just days later.

The couple now have two kids, aged eight and nine, though they are unaware of how their parents first met.

Roberts added: 'I usually say that he texted me by mistake.'

deebakes
08-15-2016, 03:50 PM
:ffs:

PorkChopSandwiches
08-15-2016, 05:11 PM
classy

Oofty Goofty
08-15-2016, 06:07 PM
Well, she's not bad looking and doesn't weigh 300 pounds. Nothing at all like I was expecting from the headline.