PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky substitute teacher faces rape charges

Teh One Who Knocks
08-18-2016, 11:33 AM
The Associated Press

http://i.imgur.com/0EDYVSj.jpg

PADUCAH, Ky. – Police have arrested a female substitute teacher in Kentucky accused of having sex with two male students.

The Paducah Sun reports that a grand jury indicted 27-year-old Kasey Warren on Friday on charges of third-degree rape and third-degree sodomy.

The charges came after Kentucky State Police received a report on June 28 that Warren had sex with two 16-year-old students in McCracken County. Warren turned herself in to police on Monday.

Kentucky State Police spokesman Michael Robichaud says Warren was charged with rape because she abused her position of power. He says Warren was hired by the Carlisle County school system in January, but is no longer employed there.

Warren is being held at McCracken County Jail on a $10,000 cash bond. Jail records don't indicate whether she has an attorney.

Goofy
08-18-2016, 12:43 PM
Looks reasonably innocent :-k

RBP
08-18-2016, 01:09 PM
So we don't have the same conversion again, "sodomy" means any non-vaginal penetration, including oral sex.

redred
08-18-2016, 01:11 PM
Up the ass :tup:

Muddy
08-18-2016, 01:11 PM
What the frick is wrong with all these teachers?

RBP
08-18-2016, 01:16 PM
What the frick is wrong with all these teachers?

Do you want the short answer or the long answer?

redred
08-18-2016, 01:38 PM
Will the long version have pictures?

RBP
08-18-2016, 01:56 PM
Will the long version have pictures?

You should read something other than Children's books occasionally. :2cents:

redred
08-18-2016, 01:57 PM
I read beer bottle labels :nana:

RBP
08-18-2016, 02:05 PM
I read beer bottle labels :nana:

http://i.imgur.com/KM2qpbF.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
08-18-2016, 03:27 PM
:lol:

deebakes
08-18-2016, 04:09 PM
did she do them both at the same time? :-k

redred
08-18-2016, 05:39 PM
#spitroast

Teh One Who Knocks
11-22-2016, 01:31 PM
The Express Staff

http://i.imgur.com/GtlOz3D.jpg

Kasey Warren, 28, turned herself in to police after officers were tipped off about her sleeping with the sixteen-year-old boys.

She pleaded guilty yesterday to three counts of third-degree rape and two of sodomy.

A third charge of sodomy was dropped as part of a plea deal recommending a three-year prison term.

She must register as a sex offender after her release.

Warren, of Bardwell, Kentucky, met the teenagers while a substitute teacher in Carlisle County between January and March this year.

The sex sessions took place in neighbouring McCracken County when after she stopped working for the Carlisle authority.

She had multiple romps with one of the lads and once with the other boy between June 3 and 14, said court files.

The age of consent in the US state is 16 but investigators said Warren had committed crimes by abusing her power.

Kentucky State Police spokesman Michael Robichaud: said: "They're still under the 18-year-old limit when she is that position of special authority.

"That's why they cannot legally consent to sexual intercourse or sexual activity with her." The charges against Warren would more than likely have been first degree if the sex had not been consensual, he added.

Warren will be back in court in February for formal sentencing.

The school where she met the boys has not been named.

Hugh_Janus
11-22-2016, 06:30 PM
need a full body pic

RBP
11-22-2016, 07:32 PM
"That's why they cannot legally consent to sexual intercourse or sexual activity with her." The charges against Warren would more than likely have been first degree if the sex had not been consensual, he added.

http://i66.tinypic.com/t02e87.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
11-22-2016, 07:37 PM
I would guess that means, although they did consent to the sex, they weren't legally of age to do so. So that gets her off the hook for the first degree charge, which would have been in play had she had sex with them without their consent at all (rape).

RBP
11-22-2016, 07:38 PM
I would guess that means, although they did consent to the sex, they weren't legally of age to do so. So that gets her off the hook for the first degree charge, which would have been in play had she had sex with them without their consent at all (rape).

:lol: That's the whole reason for consent laws.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-22-2016, 07:40 PM
Yes, but the difference is, she didn't force them to have sex, which would have been first degree.

RBP
11-22-2016, 07:49 PM
Yes, but the difference is, she didn't force them to have sex, which would have been first degree.

They can't legally consent, therefore it is non-consensual. Period.

Try enforcing a business contract with a 16 year old. You can't, the contract is void.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-22-2016, 08:00 PM
You're being purposely obtuse :facepalm:

RBP
11-22-2016, 08:05 PM
No, I'm serious. I know what the guy (and you) are saying, but it doesn't work that way. If you can't legally consent, it cannot be consensual. That is the way the law works.

If I fuck a 15 year old, do you think they would lessen the charge because she was down to fuck? Of course not.

deebakes
11-23-2016, 02:48 AM
plus she wouldn't be a willing participant :shrug: