PDA

View Full Version : Middle school teacher accused of sex with 15-year-old

Teh One Who Knocks
08-19-2016, 11:01 AM
By Jenna Lyons - SF Gate

http://i.imgur.com/ScX4sOkl.jpg

A Millbrae middle school teacher was arrested Wednesday after officials said the 40-year-old woman was in a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl.

Heather Amanda Butts, a teacher at Taylor Middle School, was arrested on suspicion of lewd and lascivious acts involving a child and contacting or communicating with a minor with knowledge and intent to commit specified offenses.

It was not clear if the girl was a former student.

San Bruno police said the department learned of the relationship after a caller tipped them off about 5:40 p.m. Monday that Butts was “engaged in inappropriate behavior” inside a vehicle parked on Santa Helena Avenue in San Bruno.

Officers arrived and found Butts inside the vehicle with the teen. Investigators later determined that the teacher and the girl had been in a sexual relationship.

An arrest warrant for Butts was issued in San Mateo County Superior Court on Tuesday. She was arrested at her Millbrae home on Wednesday. Police executed a search warrant on her home, but would not say what evidence, if any, was seized.

School officials were not immediately available for comment. Butts taught drama at the middle school, according to the school website. She also teaches English, according to her LinkedIn page.

Butts was previously a drama teacher at St. Elizabeth High School, a private Catholic school in Oakland, from 1999 to 2002, according to her online profile.

The site also lists various positions she held in San Francisco from 2000 to 2004 at New Conservatory Theatre Center, San Francisco Lyric Opera and the child acting school Kids on Camera.

Judy Berlin, who has owned Kids on Camera for 35 years, said Butts was a model employee when she taught at the school more than a decade ago.

“Oh my God, I can’t believe it,” Berlin said of the arrest. “She was extremely responsible and there was never any incidents. I had nothing but good things to say about her performance.”

redred
08-19-2016, 11:02 AM
RBP all yours

Pony
08-19-2016, 11:19 AM
Sick pervert should be stoned to death.

RBP
08-19-2016, 11:21 AM
Man, where were these hot lesbian teachers when I was a middle school girl?!?

Pony
08-19-2016, 11:26 AM
:lol:

redred
08-19-2016, 01:15 PM
Man, where were these hot lesbian teachers when I was a middle school girl?!?

in the girls locker room ?

Goofy
08-19-2016, 01:34 PM
Sick pervert should be stoned to death.

Yep :villagers:

deebakes
08-19-2016, 01:47 PM
:lol: @ ms butts