PDA

View Full Version : Sea Serpent Surprises Fisherman in North Carolina

Teh One Who Knocks
08-30-2016, 12:20 PM
By Cryptozoology News

http://i.imgur.com/LoLPAn2.jpg

BRYSON CITY, N.C. — A man says he had an encounter with a creature that looked like a sea serpent.

David Browns, 42, told Cryptozoology News he was on a boat at a lake in Swain County when he came upon the unidentified animal one afternoon last month.

“I had just finished work and decided to go fishing on the lake for the rest of the day. I got my small boat and went out on the lake,” he said.

He added that as he was reeling in a large fish he had caught with his fishing pole, another animal ate the catch.

“A unkown animal grabbed my fish and pulled my rod right from hands.”

The culprit, he said, looked like “the classic 3 humped sea serpent”.

Browns provided a specific location but was omitted in this report due to potential habitat conservation.

Sightings of sea serpents have been reported throughout history. Although it is believed these animals could be misindentified marine creatures such as oarfish, lungfish, sharks and even whales, some cryptozoologists suggest they could be some sort of Mesozoic reptile, such as the plesiosaur.

Last year, two people claimed to have seen a dinosaur-like creature swimming in the waters of Lake Champlain.

Surrounded by mountains, Bryson City has a population of 1,425.

deebakes
08-30-2016, 05:33 PM
:uwank: