PDA

View Full Version : 'Lunatic' speeding driver castrated himself when he crashed his car and found his testicles hanging from a tree branch

Teh One Who Knocks
09-01-2016, 12:31 PM
By Jessica Duncan For Mailonline

http://i.imgur.com/KXPnWvil.jpg

A lunatic driver castrated himself after crashing his car at almost twice the speed limit.

Nicholas St Clair, 27, from west Hull, pulled out a tree branch which had pierced his groin in the smash and found his testicles dangling from it, a court heard.

The violent criminal will now never be able to have a proper sexual relationship and will never have children.

St Clair had sped off at 57mph - nearly twice the speed limit - in his Volkswagen Golf GTi, with passengers, after crashing into a Ford Mondeo near a pub in South Ferriby, near Hull, East Yorkshire.

He then hit another car, a Seat Ibiza, travelling in the opposite direction, while attempting an overtake likened to a 'a Formula 1 manoeuvre', before ploughing into a lamppost, which flipped the Golf.

A branch smashed through the windscreen and through the gaps in the steering wheel, embedding itself in St Clair’s groin.

St Clair told officers: 'I pulled it out and my testicles fell out.'

He then passed out again and was taken to hospital.

St Clair was jailed for three years last February for blackmail. He had taken his friend hostage and attacked him with a baseball bat in west Hull. He was released on licence to a bail hostel in Scunthorpe, where he had a job as a mechanic and had to sign on each day.

He was rushing to avoid breaching bail conditions when the crashes happened on the A1077 on March 27, Grimsby Crown Court heard.

Mitigating Claire Holmes said prison officers had noted a 'marked change' in St Clair recently and that it was he who had alerted officers to a brutal assault in Hull Prison earlier this month, which saw an inmate stabbed 20 times by other prisoners.

Sentencing St Clair to eight months in prison, Judge Paul Watson QC, told him: 'You were driving like a lunatic.

'You were driving at an excessively fast speed on country roads and driving on the wrong side of the road.

'It is not only merciful, it is miraculous that no one was fatally injured. I have seen much less serious collisions that have resulted in tragic fatalities.'

St Clair was also banned from driving for 18 months, after which he must take an extended re-test.

He is now unable to ever have children or a full sexual relationship. He also suffered a cut to his forehead, which required 20 stitches, lost a tooth and had heavy bleeding in his groin. His passenger escaped with minor injuries.

redred
09-01-2016, 03:13 PM
:shock:

deebakes
09-01-2016, 03:41 PM
:haha: