PDA

View Full Version : Man spotted masturbating outside Primark because he ‘could no longer afford to pay prostitutes’

Teh One Who Knocks
09-09-2016, 11:45 AM
Tanveer Mann for Metro.co.uk

http://i.imgur.com/eokECe6.jpg

There’s a fair few more appropriate places you could go if you wanted to pleasure yourself.

Yet this guy thought outside Primark would do him just fine.

Fershid Halmat Hemdadi was spotted masturbating in broad daylight outside the store in Swansea without a care in the world.

The young man, who was caught with his hands down his trousers on the public lane, claims he was forced to do it there because he could no longer afford to pay prostitutes.

A court heard how Hemdadi had been refused a cigarette from a woman next to St Mary’s Church only moments before he wandered into the alley on July 25.

When Swansea Council employee Alex Dubens stopped him and asked if he had been masturbating, he replied ‘yes but I did not finish’, adding that he had to do it there because he ‘didn’t have anywhere else to go’.

Mr Dubens told Swansea Magistrates Court: ‘It was very blasé. He didn’t seem to comprehend the gravity of what he’d done.’

During his trial, Hemdadi pleaded not guilty to the act and claimed that the lane he was in was not public.

Speaking through an interpreter, the asylum seeker said: ‘This court is a public place, McDonalds is a public place – the place this happened isn’t.

He added it was in a ‘half private place’ and that he ‘didn’t expose’ his penis.

Hemdadi explained how he had been given a 25-year prison sentence in Iraq but after an early release, fled the country for his safety.

He said: ‘I used to have money and I paid for sex, but I don’t, I’m sleeping on the streets.’

When he tried to demonstrate what had happened that day, he was quickly told to stop by magistrate Nell Brown.

Prosecutor Vaughan Pritchard-Jones said: ‘All the defendant has disputed is that this incident didn’t take place in a public place, he doesn’t dispute masturbating in the presence of members of the public.’

Hemdadi was found guilty of outraging public decency and is due to be sentenced on September 21.

deebakes
09-09-2016, 03:43 PM
:rofl:

redred
09-09-2016, 04:08 PM
Would pay him to move to Italy :lol: