PDA

View Full Version : Racist Guy Really Mad About Getting Wrong Steak ‘n Shake Food: Cops

RBP
09-14-2016, 03:33 AM
The racist guy’s wife was really mad too, police said.

TINLEY PARK, IL — A racist man raised a ruckus when his wife got the wrong food from the Steak ‘n Shake drive-thru, police said.

The racist man’s wife, 38-year-old Kerra Aggen, actually started causing a scene before he did, police said.

Aggen reportedly called the Steak ‘n Shake on Harlem Avenue Friday night and complained to a manager about getting the wrong food at the drive-thru.

The manager reportedly offered to correct the order but said it might take some time since the place was crowded.

“Kerra was very angry about this and was shouting obscenities to (the manager) over the phone, which (the manager) stated made her very uncomfortable,” police said.

A short time later, Aggen reportedly pulled up to the Steak ‘n Shake in an orange Nissan Murano. Aggen went inside and spoke with a different manager. This manager told her that “due to her conduct on the phone, (he) was going to refund her money and Kerra could take her business elsewhere,” police said.

“Kerra became very angry and was demanding her food,” police said. “She then left and shortly returned with her husband, Paul Williams.”

Williams “began to yell at (the manager), demanding their food order,” police said.

The manager then told Aggen and Williams to leave, to which Williams replied, “F--- you, I’ll kick your ass … I’ll beat all you asses,” as he pointed to an unspecified number of employees, according to police. The manager reportedly told officers that while Williams was shouting these threats, he was also “posturing up as if preparing for a fight” and that “these actions started to get the attention of the restaurant patrons.”

The female manager reportedly called the cops as the male manager came out from behind the counter and once again told the couple to leave. This time they did, police said, but as Williams was “walking out the door, he yelled, ‘I’ll be back … I’ll kill you!’ and held up his two middle fingers while yelling, ‘Black lives matter.’”

Both managers are black, according to police, and Williams and his wife are white.

The cops then reportedly headed over to Aggen and Williams’ Gatehouse Road home. When they arrived, Williams told them, “I knew you guys were going to show up here,” according to police.

Williams also claimed the manager was actually the one making threats, police said, and he merely “stood his ground.”

“Paul referred to the Steak ‘n Shake staff as a ‘bunch of shines’ during the conversation,” police said.

Williams got a ticket charging him with disorderly conduct.

deebakes
09-14-2016, 12:30 PM
:wtf2:

Godfather
09-15-2016, 02:28 AM
‘I’ll be back … I’ll kill you!’ and held up his two middle fingers while yelling, ‘Black lives matter.’”

Both managers are black, according to police, and Williams and his wife are white.

I'm so confused :lol:

RBP
09-15-2016, 02:43 AM
‘I’ll be back … I’ll kill you!’ and held up his two middle fingers while yelling, ‘Black lives matter.’”

I'm so confused :lol:

I think he was mocking the shines. :lol: