PDA

View Full Version : Subway Customer Throws Tantrum Over Meatball Sub

Teh One Who Knocks
09-23-2016, 06:39 PM
Brendan Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/6zRstYO.jpg

A Subway customer in Canada threw a temper tantrum after employees told her they were out of meatballs. The incident was caught on film (video below).

Another customer filmed as a woman berated Subway employees who informed her they were out of meatballs after she ordered a meatball sub at a Toronto location of the chain.

The woman told employees that they "should have it available all the time" after being told she could not have the Meatball Marinara sandwich she ordered.

"And yet somehow, you guys never have it available when somebody comes in to order something," she said. "But you should have it available, that's the f***ing problem. Why don't you have it available?"

When one employee suggested that she order another sandwich, she replied, "It's not what I want."

The irate customer then told the employees that they should either take the sandwich off their menu or put up a sign to let customers know that the sandwich is not available.

The woman continued to rant about the sandwich for several minutes before the video cut off. Other customers watched the intense interaction in silence, choosing not to intervene.

"I'm not being a b****, I don't want to be an a**hole," she told employees. "I get your f***ing life, I get it. But that's f***ing bulls***."

Watch footage of the exchange here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_iSWDkJjDs

DemonGeminiX
09-23-2016, 06:44 PM
Looks like she should eat a veggie sub instead.

Godfather
09-24-2016, 01:36 AM
Like... does she have some sort of personality disorder or illness? These videos absolutely floor me.

Just put yourself in his shoes. I'm sure they have a standard order for all their stock set into a computer, that the franchise owners tweaks as needed. Stock can sometimes become popular and run out early, or perhaps it goes bad, or the shipment is a day late. It's just NOT HARD to imagine why you might run out of stock for a few hours or a day.

To go and even be mildly upset about that isn't something inside of me. I'll just go elsewhere or chose something else.

... but to throw a fucking shit fit and scream at the poor minimum wage kid for something far beyond his control? That's got to be a sign of something diagnoseably wrong with you.

Hugh_Janus
09-24-2016, 08:53 AM
get outta here with your ol' common sense