PDA

View Full Version : Gennifer Flowers says she will attend debate

DemonGeminiX
09-25-2016, 12:43 AM
Gennifer Flowers, the woman that Bill Clinton had an extramarital affair with, appeared to accept Donald Trump's invitation to seat her in the front row of Monday's presidential debate against Hillary Clinton.

"Hi Donald. You know I'm in your corner and will definitely be at the debate!," read a tweet from what appears to be Flowers's account.

In a tweet earlier Saturday, Trump offered to bring Flowers to the debate, in response to the attendance of billionaire Hillary Clinton supporter Mark Cuban. Cuban said on Thursday that he accepted an invitation from Clinton to sit in the front row at Monday's presidential debate.

"If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Jennifer Flowers right alongside of him!" Trump initially tweeted before deleting the tweet and reposting it with the correct spelling of Flowers's first name.

Bill Clinton testified under oath in 1998 that he had a sexual affair with Flowers.

Minutes after the tweet from the Flowers account, a reporter from BuzzFeed said her assistant confirmed she had agreed to attend the debate.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

:lol:

Here we go!

RBP
09-25-2016, 12:57 AM
Wow. :popcorn:

DemonGeminiX
09-25-2016, 01:08 AM
No word on Paula Jones or Monica Lewinsky... yet.

RBP
09-25-2016, 01:14 AM

She is trying to out-Trump Trump. That's a losing proposition.

DemonGeminiX
09-25-2016, 01:46 AM
Is Bill the only President that has a wikipedia page on his sexual history?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations

RBP
09-25-2016, 02:27 AM
I don't really care about his sexual history, per say. We've had plenty of philanderers and freaks as President.

What I care about is sexual assault, lying under oath, and a wife whose primary role in the "bimbo eruptions" (as they were called) was to attack and discredit anyone who dared cross them. And she has the balls to go out and give speeches about how female victims should be heard and believed? Wow.

Did you know that the sexual histories of members of congress, exposed during the same period, that resulted in resignations, were very likely part of the same attack machine used against the women?

The vast right conspiracy needed to held accountable, according to Hillary.

DemonGeminiX
09-25-2016, 03:32 AM
and a wife whose primary role in the "bimbo eruptions" (as they were called) was to attack and discredit anyone who dared cross them. And she has the balls to go out and give speeches about how female victims should be heard and believed? Wow.

The real "Wow" factor here is that women are buying her bullshit hook, line, and sinker. It's like they missed the 90s completely.

RBP
09-25-2016, 04:38 AM
The real "Wow" factor here is that women are buying her bullshit hook, line, and sinker. It's like they missed the 90s completely.

One of my sisters is one of them. It's beyond my comprehension.

RBP
09-25-2016, 04:42 AM
In fact she said "why do you react like I am fucking stupid when I simply disagree with you"

"Because there's nothing to disagree with on this. It's fact, from any source you'd care to find. So, yes, on this, you are being fucking stupid"

DemonGeminiX
09-25-2016, 04:48 AM
:rofl:

RBP
09-25-2016, 04:52 AM
For some reason, she was a little cranky at my reply. :dunno:

DemonGeminiX
09-25-2016, 05:07 AM

No...

Griffin
09-25-2016, 10:18 AM
No word on Paula Jones or Monica Lewinsky... yet.

Monica Lewinsky takes her dress to the cleaners.
She asks the cleaner (who happens to be hard of hearing) if it could be ready that afternoon.
He asks " Come again?"
She says " No...It's mayonnaise."

PorkChopSandwiches
09-26-2016, 04:28 PM
Apparently she wont be there, nor was she formally invited

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/25/politics/presidential-debate-preview-2016/

RBP
09-26-2016, 04:33 PM
Apparently she wont be there, nor was she formally invited

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/25/politics/presidential-debate-preview-2016/

That's disappointing.

PorkChopSandwiches
09-26-2016, 04:40 PM
It is, but I will still be watching. It has so much potential :lol:

RBP
09-26-2016, 05:27 PM
Oh, yes, it will be a shit show regardless.

deebakes
09-26-2016, 11:58 PM
turd sandwich versus giant douche, round 1 :lol: