PDA

View Full Version : Transformers' Shia LaBeouf: Megan Fox's "S*** Talking" Got Her Fired

Teh One Who Knocks
06-21-2011, 09:29 PM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/Cgyvo.jpg

Megan Fox's potty mouth cost her a major, major job.

When Fox, 25, left the mega-successful Transformers franchise last year -- replaced by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley for Transformers: Dark of the Moon -- everyone involved with the project remained mum.

But now, with the new flick set for theaters next month, some of the major players are speaking up to GQ about the fracas.

"She was there for rehearsals," Ehren Kruger, the series' screenwriter, tells of Fox. "But she seemed like an actress who didn't want to be a part of it. She was saying she wanted to, but she wasn't acting like it."

Fox famously complained to British mag Wonderland that director Michael Bay "wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he's a nightmare to work for."

Explains Bay: "She was in a different world, on her BlackBerry. You gotta stay focused. And you know, the Hitler thing."

Even executive producer Steven Spielberg got wind of Fox's inflammatory comments. "Steven [Spielberg] said, 'Fire her right now,'" Bay reveals to GQ.

"Criticism is one thing," star Shia LaBeouf reasons. "Then there's public name-calling, which turns into high school bashing. Which you can't do. She started shit-talking our captain."

Bay insists he "wasn't hurt" by Fox's snipe. "Because I know that's just Megan. Megan loves to get a response. And she does it in kind of the wrong way. I'm sorry, Megan. I'm sorry I made you work twelve hours. I'm sorry that I'm making you show up on time. Movies are not always warm and fuzzy."

Fox even sent her own white flag -- a text message -- to Bay three months ago, he says. "She said, 'I hope you're doing well.'...When you're days and months on a set, it's like a family. You say rude things and you make up."

fricnjay
06-21-2011, 09:39 PM
I think she is smoking hot but as dumb rock and a douchebag attitude = ugly in my book. :facepalm:

Hal-9000
06-21-2011, 09:43 PM
I think she is smoking hot but as dumb rock and a douchebag attitude = ugly in my book. :facepalm:

bingo...

and Bay made sense with his comments...

If I was making a multimillion dollar movie (fluff or not) and one of my leads was pulling that crap on set, they would go.

fricnjay
06-21-2011, 09:50 PM
Totally. Not only are they paying her millions to DO HER JOB by showing up late and being lazy is costing the studio millions on top of that. If I was paying for it not only would she be fired but I would probably talk to my layers about breach of contract, slander and reimbursement for monies lost due to her actions. I feel like by just firing her she got off lucky.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-21-2011, 09:51 PM
Maybe she wasn't making that much money :-k

Hal-9000
06-21-2011, 09:58 PM
she could be earning 100/jizz shot in a 12 man bukkake ......

re: Transformers...she slapped that cash cow right in the face :lol:

fricnjay
06-21-2011, 09:58 PM
I have read she was only paid like 500 to 800k for the first one but was paid 2 to 4 million for the second. You pay me that kind of money and I might just wipe your arse. :lol:

Hal-9000
06-21-2011, 10:10 PM
unreal....let's say half a million for the first one

she posed in front of the car and looked hot, maybe exchanged 20 lines with LaPuff and spent the rest of the time running away from blue screens :lol:
and she got 2 to 4 million for the second one?

She was still a relative unknown, meaning her movie resume wasn't very full at that time...and she spits in his face like that?

what a total and complete MORON

Hal-9000
06-21-2011, 10:11 PM
I'd give Shia an onscreen BJ for 2 million bucks :thumbsup:

fricnjay
06-21-2011, 10:12 PM
No kidding, I could retire comfortably on 2 mil.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-21-2011, 10:16 PM
I tried to find her salary for both films, but they are all speculation...a couple of reputable celebrity/entertainment sites say that her contract(s) were never made public.

Hal-9000
06-21-2011, 10:20 PM
Bay is not my fave director but he does make and produce blockbusters....I think as a new actor on the scene you gotta put up with the Hilter-esque behavior
and realize that you're getting a huge break into that world.

I heard Cameron works his actors hard and Spielberg made his actors undergo an actual boot camp before Saving Private Ryan

Teh One Who Knocks
06-21-2011, 10:21 PM
Bay is not my fave director but he does make and produce blockbusters....I think as a new actor on the scene you gotta put up with the Hilter-esque behavior
and realize that you're getting a huge break into that world.

I heard Cameron works his actors hard and Spielberg made his actors undergo an actual boot camp before Saving Private Ryan

Exactly....he is almost second to none when it comes to the big blockbuster action movies and any actor knows going in that you won't be getting an Oscar for your role in his film, but all that money and exposure should more than make up for it :lol:

Hal-9000
06-21-2011, 10:30 PM
Bay - hal, would you like a 10 million dollar paycheck to star in Transformers 3? Approximately 60 days of shooting time and then some promo stuff when the film opens?
Let's say about 150 hours of actual work for the 10 million.

hal- Oh no thanks.The Transformer franchise will hurt my chances as a serious actor and I'd rather go out on calls for cheaply made Indie movies that no one will ever see so I can retain my artistic integrity.Besides, I hear you make people work 12 hours and say upwards of 10 lines per day :( Big meanie

Teh One Who Knocks
06-21-2011, 10:39 PM
That does sound pretty demanding :-k

FBD
06-22-2011, 01:58 PM
unfortunately, someone else is going to turn around and hire her, because she's hot...not caring one iota the garbage that comes out her pie hole.

Muddy
06-22-2011, 02:06 PM
she could be earning 100/jizz shot in a 12 man bukkake ......

Where's the line start?

Hal-9000
06-22-2011, 07:00 PM
Where's the line start?

Cum to think of it...I would stand in line, get my 50 dollar fee and splash her mug with some baby batter :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
06-22-2011, 07:01 PM
That does sound pretty demanding :-k

You...would be in make up for 8 of those 12 hours

pretty takes time :lol: