PDA

View Full Version : Cops called after Motel 6 guest hangs out in his underpants

Teh One Who Knocks
06-21-2011, 11:22 PM
By Aaron Martin - Brookfield Now

A Waukesha man made quite a splash at a local hotel after spending much of June 13 swimming and lounging around a pool in his underpants.

According to a town of Brookfield police report:

Officers were called to Motel 6, 20300 W. Bluemound Road, just before 6:30 p.m. June 13 by an employee who received complaints that a man was swimming in the hotel pool in his underpants.

The 40-year-old Waukesha man was seated at a poolside table, wearing only gray underpants, when officers arrived.

He said he spent the day in the pool area and didn't realize his attire made other guests uncomfortable.

The man - who had been drinking alcohol - was told he was no longer welcome there and was given a ride to another hotel by an officer.

The report did not indicate if he was wearing boxers or briefs.

Muddy
06-21-2011, 11:23 PM
Wow... People are so sensitive.. I guess I need to get dressed before going out on my porch now in the morning...

minz
06-22-2011, 12:04 AM
Isnt that just the same as wearing swimming trunks? Some people seriously need to pluck their heads out of their asses and get a life!!!

RBP
06-22-2011, 12:06 AM
Motel 6 has a pool? :huh:

Hal-9000
06-22-2011, 02:18 AM
ok, pop quiz people

If I'm in my home wearing nothing but my saggy gray underpants and I happen to have a Britney Spears song playing...and I happen to be dancing..and I may touch my crotch from time to time as part of my killer routine...

And a female (doesn't matter the age) walks by my house and sees me through the large 18' x 5' foot living room window, who is at fault?

Me for doing a great Jennifer Beals imitation or her for pervin on me through the window?