PDA

View Full Version : Shocking moment woman is pictured ‘performing a sex act on a DINOSAUR model’

Teh One Who Knocks
09-29-2016, 12:20 PM
By LAUREN FRUEN - The Sun

http://i.imgur.com/jFRoW8O.jpg

THIS is the shocking moment a woman was pictured performing a sex act on a dinosaur model at a kids park in a seaside resort.

The explicit image – described as an “all time low” – shows the woman naked from the waist down straddling the model.

http://i.imgur.com/Y5ZAXD3.jpg

The model of a baby T-Rex in an egg is part of the Exmouth Dino Trail in Devon and parents have reacted with horror to the image which was posted on social media.

One parent said: “I worry as children play with these dinosaurs, I was disgusted.

“I feel sick to think that children are anywhere near that.”

The model had already been damaged by vandals this month.

Organiser of the Exmouth Dino Trail, John Thorogood, said: “I saw the image on social media and was completely disgusted by it.

“It was clearly a deliberately posed photograph of a very immature adult engaged in a sex act.”

Mr Thorogood added: “Whilst we have had some deliberate damage to the dinosaurs in past weeks, this episode brings things to an all time low as far as these important and very popular assets to our town are concerned.

“I hope the police are successful in tracing this woman and dealing robustly with it.”

Other incidents of mistreatment of the models includes a life-sized Stegosaurushaving its tail removed in August.

The fibreglass sculptures trail officially launched on Sunday, August 21, and is designed to highlight the resort’s connection with the Jurassic Coast, which stretches from Orcombe Point at the end of the seafront to Portland in Dorset.

Police say they have launched a probe to identify the woman pictured.

Sergeant Richard Stonecliffe said: “We have been made aware of two pictures that were posted on social media this week which appear to show a woman exposing herself whilst undertaking a distasteful act in public, and exposing herself in a local public house.

“Enquiries are underway and we are attempting to identify the woman in question.”

Sergeant Stonecliffe also warned members of the public over the dangers of sharing photographs of themselves over social media.

He added: “We recommend that members of the public think very carefully before posting any images on to social media.

“All sections of society, and people of all ages have access to websites and forums.

“This means images possibly taken in jest and that you would not share in the cold light of day, may go viral and be seen by children, you family, neighbours or colleagues.

“Even if the offending images are quickly removed, they will often have been captured or saved by someone and then they could easily be reposted.

“What may be deemed amusing to one person can be deemed offensive and upsetting to others; this could see you in trouble with the police.”

Muddy
09-29-2016, 02:16 PM
:horror:

Goofy
09-29-2016, 02:22 PM
T-Sex? :-k

deebakes
09-29-2016, 03:15 PM
:bwaha:

PorkChopSandwiches
09-29-2016, 04:23 PM
:wank: