PDA

View Full Version : Woman Has Emergency Surgery To Remove Sex Toy

Teh One Who Knocks
10-06-2016, 02:51 PM
by Jonathan Constante - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/3NrVpj3.jpg

A woman underwent emergency surgery after a seven-inch sex toy became lodged in her rectum.

Emma Phillips, 24, was with partner Lee Miller, 29, during the early hours of Oct. 1 when the pink sex toy disappeared, the Daily Mail reported.

Phillips thought Miller hid the the toy, but when she pressed down on her stomach, she realized the vibrator was inside her.

“We were looking around the bed in case it had fallen out,” Phillips told the Daily Mail. “When I leaned on my stomach I could feel it vibrating - it was stuck low down and at one point was even wedged behind my hip.”

http://i.imgur.com/1IfHc2x.jpg

The couple tried removing the toy on their own to no avail.

“For a while Lee was suggesting all kinds of wonderful options,” Phillips explained. “He tried a kitchen fork handle, which we won't be using again, and said he could feel it at one point but that it was too far up - it was a goner.

“He tried BBQ prongs too but after a certain point - after an hour of trying - we knew were going to have to go to hospital. We were both a bit shocked.

“We'd both been drinking the night before so we couldn't drive. I had to make the most embarrassing call to the ambulance at 7am.

“The call handler said 'tell me exactly what the problem is' so I had to tell him.”

Phillips also took to Facebook to share her story.

“When a bit of Saturday morning playtime results in spending the day in Wrexham hospital having a nice pink vibrator surgically removed from your bowel areas.... whilst it's still vibrating,” she wrote. “If you can't on a Saturday when can ya?”

Doctors took x-rays to locate the sex toy and realized it was too high up to extract while Phillips was awake.

“I think at that point it started getting quite serious,” Phillips recalled. “The doctors were really good - they all moved quite quickly and were so reassuring telling me they saw it quite often which was quite a relief.

“At first we were jokey about it but then (realized) it wasn't much of a joke especially when there was talk of going through my stomach if they couldn't get it.”

While getting ready for surgery, doctors informed Phillips that if they couldn’t extract the toy rectally, they would have to go through the bowel. That meant that Phillips could spend at least six months with a colostomy bag.

“When he said that - that only when I woke up would I know whether they would have to cut me open - it was really scary,” Phillips said.

http://i.imgur.com/iyetzKu.jpg

The surgery lasted about a minute-and-a-half and doctors were able to successfully remove the sex toy. They offered her the toy as a keepsake, but Phillips declined. She was discharged later that day and went home to see her 2-year-old daughter.

“My daughter was staying with my mum and dad as I stayed at Lee's the night before,” Phillips said. “I wasn't going to tell them but then I was going into surgery I knew we were going to have to say something so I told my mum the real reason.

“I just took some painkillers and was told not to use stuff like that again until I was ready. I've learnt that I'll need to be a bit more careful in the future.”

“We weren't going to do anything about it because of the embarrassment - there's a big taboo about it - but we knew we needed help,” Phillips added. “I want to say a massive thank you to the ambulance crew and Wrexham Hospital staff who were really good, really reassuring and non-judgmental.

“There is a big taboo about this, but it really isn't a big deal.

“You hear about people becoming really ill or even dying because they're too embarrassed to get help - I would hate that to happen to someone.”

http://i.imgur.com/nyZ3OBq.jpg

A Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board spokesman issued the following statement:

While we cannot comment on individual cases, we're very pleased to hear that the lady in question was happy with the treatment she received while in our care. We would always urge people to exercise the utmost care and caution to prevent any unfortunate or potentially dangerous repercussions, and to seek the right care if any accidents occur.'

redred
10-06-2016, 02:58 PM
And now everyone knows :haha:

deebakes
10-06-2016, 03:06 PM
she takes it in the ass :tup:

Muddy
10-06-2016, 03:11 PM
Why cant she just shit it out later?

Goofy
10-06-2016, 03:23 PM
:rofl:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-06-2016, 03:42 PM
Does it bother anyone she didnt know it was in at first :lol:

Muddy
10-06-2016, 03:57 PM
No, not really.. Wasn't my ass.. :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-06-2016, 03:57 PM
Does it bother anyone she didnt know it was in at first :lol:

And it was on :facepalm:

Pony
10-06-2016, 04:45 PM
And now everyone knows :haha:

Any advice to her in case it happens again?