PDA

View Full Version : Naked party-goer dance on top of Bristol police car

redred
10-09-2016, 02:27 PM
NSFW video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKD3hwz00Os

This is the moment a naked man took the opportunity to dance on top of a police car.

In a video uploaded on to YouTube, the bearded reveller can be seen pointing his fingers in the air and doing a gentle jig while on top of the marked Ford Focus near the M32 in St Agnes.

After finishing the fancy footwork, the starkers gent sits down on the roof of the police car and performs some elaborate yoga-style arm moves.

The two unimpressed police officers look on at the scene, bemused as to what is unfolding at what appears to be an early hour of the morning.

One of the officers attempts to coax the buff-boogier down by asking his name.

He is heard to say: "You have got to appreciate you are naked in public, and people don't want to see it.

"Do you want to get arrested for indecent exposure?"

Undeterred, the man continues with his minimalist moves.

Entitled "Mean time in Bristol", the 2.21minute video was uploaded on to YouTube in August by user, Adrian-Daniel Harabaqiu.

Read more at http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/watch-naked-party-goer-dances-on-top-of-bristol-police-car/story-29789901-detail/story.html#LHD6mriRizj2Oc0A.99

RBP
10-09-2016, 02:39 PM
The police response is so foreign to me. They don't even cuff him.

He'd be off the roof in about 10 seconds, pinned down with a knee on his head, cuffed and in the car within 30 seconds here.

Oofty Goofty
10-09-2016, 02:44 PM
How long was this guy parting? It looks like morning when this happens. I was expecting a night time scene.

redred
10-09-2016, 02:49 PM
The police response is so foreign to me. They don't even cuff him.

He'd be off the roof in about 10 seconds, pinned down with a knee on his head, cuffed and in the car within 30 seconds here.

he didn't need cuffing , he was no threat :lol: your cops would of shot him off the roof

RBP
10-09-2016, 03:30 PM
:lol: Like fish in a barrel.

deebakes
10-09-2016, 09:49 PM
red? :-k

redred
10-10-2016, 09:55 AM
red? :-k

yes :tup:

deebakes
10-10-2016, 12:47 PM