PDA

View Full Version : Trump challenges Clinton to drug test before debate

redred
10-16-2016, 08:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/FNNUbAW.jpg

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has accused rival Hillary Clinton of being "pumped up" during their last debate, saying they should both be tested for drugs before the next one.
He also suggested the presidential race was looking like a "rigged election".
The comments came in the wake of the publication of a recording in which he made obscene remarks, which sparked a string of sexual assault claims.
Polls suggest Mr Trump is losing ground in some of the key battleground states.

Speaking at a rally in New Hampshire, Mr Trump said Mrs Clinton had been "all pumped up" at the beginning of the last debate but could "barely reach her car" at the end.
"We should take a drugs test," he said.
He did not provide any evidence to back up his claim.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37667924

redred
10-16-2016, 08:09 AM
it's all getting very silly now , is there anyway to just void this one and start again?

RBP
10-16-2016, 12:20 PM
Honestly, I think a lot of people are just tuning out at this point.

redred
10-16-2016, 12:43 PM
You are going to end up with someone who won just because more people hated the loser, not someone who people think would be better at the job

RBP
10-16-2016, 12:51 PM
You are going to end up with someone who won just because more people hated the loser, not someone who people think would be better at the job

Correct.

deebakes
10-16-2016, 02:31 PM
lesser of two evils :idk:

RBP
10-16-2016, 03:23 PM
They don't elect their PM, the process is foreign to them (excuse the pun).

redred
10-16-2016, 03:26 PM
true , our pm is the leader of the party who win the most area's/seats in the country like most of europe i believe

RBP
10-16-2016, 03:41 PM
true , our pm is the leader of the party who win the most area's/seats in the country like most of europe i believe

Yep. Nothing in Europe that I can remember. It's all the USA, Mexico, and then a bunch of South American and African nations. For the most part, it's a failed system, honestly.

In this day and age, I am not sure it would be much different in the UK if you had a directly-elected presidential system.

redred
10-16-2016, 04:16 PM
Tbh our politicians are in a mess but from an outsider your presidential race looks fucked

Hikari Kisugi
10-16-2016, 04:39 PM

George W versus Al Gore...
Most thought Gore would do fine, but they'd prefer to have dinner with Bush.
I recall those polls for that election, it was a massive thing.
Vast majority thought Gore could run the country quite capably, but voted Bush for personality.

I doubt either personality will win votes this election.
Its all about who you think isn't just quite as bad as the other.
Hilary's real test will be the first four years and if she is capable of converting a second election after this one, given people will see what she has actually been like at that stage.

DemonGeminiX
10-16-2016, 04:44 PM

It's sad, isn't it?

redred
10-16-2016, 04:55 PM
Joking aside yes it is sad, your president has to be one of the highest jobs on this planet it can effect every country, so good luck and don't let us all down :lol:

RBP
10-16-2016, 05:35 PM
Joking aside yes it is sad, your president has to be one of the highest jobs on this planet it can effect every country, so good luck and don't let us all down :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/TAgejbX.gif

redred
10-16-2016, 06:18 PM
:lol:

Godfather
10-16-2016, 10:43 PM

It's true.. on paper our system sounds good because you elect the MP in your riding to represent your area, but honestly I vote for the party leader. And there's gerrymandering and party whips to tell them how the PM wants them to vote so what fucking difference is it.