PDA

View Full Version : Hillary voters struggle to name a single accomplishment

Teh One Who Knocks
10-17-2016, 12:05 PM
Cabot Phillips, Contributor - Campus Reform

http://i.imgur.com/E7E5LHm.jpg

This week, Fox News released a poll indicating the majority of Americans view Hillary Clinton as a positive role model.

Campus Reform wanted to see if this same sentiment rang true on college campuses, and if young voters could point to a major accomplishment that indicated Secretary Clinton makes for a good role model.

To find out, I went to Georgetown University and first asked students who they were planning to vote for in November, followed by whether they agreed with the findings of the poll.

After discovering the vast majority of students interviewed were Hillary Clinton supporters who agreed that she was a strong role model, I asked if they could point to a single accomplishment or experience which stood out to them.

It soon became abundantly clear that most of them could not.

“No, I cannot think of something off the top of my head,” responded one student, while another added “I wish I had a good answer for that honestly… I don’t.”

One student was more up front, saying simply “I can’t think of anything.”

When pressed further, one young voter said her years of government experience make her a role model, telling me “the fact that she’s worked in government before says a lot, and makes her qualified.”

Watch the full video here to see the rest of the responses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiJE27ULK10

DemonGeminiX
10-17-2016, 12:12 PM
Ignorance is bliss. If they actually learned something about her record, they'd all probably have an aneurysm.

deebakes
10-17-2016, 12:50 PM
sad state of affairs over here :usa:

redred
10-17-2016, 01:39 PM
Is the video of trump voters saying they like hitler quotes any better?

lost in melb.
10-17-2016, 01:40 PM
Global Heath Initiative, women's rights, equal pay ect., LGBT rights :-k

Perhaps the people who shot the video don't like Hilliary

Muddy
10-17-2016, 01:46 PM
Global Heath Initiative, women's rights, equal pay ect., LGBT rights :-k

Perhaps the people who shot the video don't like Hilliary

Hillary hasn't accomplished any of that.. :lol:

lost in melb.
10-17-2016, 02:03 PM
Hillary hasn't accomplished any of that.. :lol:

The GHI has saved a few lives :hand: :lol:

DemonGeminiX
10-17-2016, 03:06 PM
Not because of Hillary.

;)

RBP
10-17-2016, 03:17 PM
Not because of Hillary.

;)

And at the cost of about $1M per life. :lol:

redred
10-17-2016, 04:20 PM
And at the cost of about $1M per life. :lol:

you can't put a price on a life :slap:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-17-2016, 04:21 PM
Is the video of trump voters saying they like hitler quotes any better?

You cant deny that Hitler was a strong leader

RBP
10-17-2016, 04:28 PM
you can't put a price on a life :slap:

I love that phrase. Most worthless shit ever said by anyone. Of course we put a price on lives, every day. Could traffic deaths be eliminated? yes, but the cost is too high. Could work-related death be prevented? yes, but the cost is too high. You could name virtually anything that people die from and you'll find something that is limited by money. Could we cure a lot of disease if research funding and staffing was unlimited? Of course we could. How many people starve every day all around the world? Could it he stopped? yes, it could, but at what cost?

lost in melb.
10-18-2016, 09:28 AM
I love that phrase. Most worthless shit ever said by anyone. Of course we put a price on lives, every day. Could traffic deaths be eliminated? yes, but the cost is too high. Could work-related death be prevented? yes, but the cost is too high. You could name virtually anything that people die from and you'll find something that is limited by money. Could we cure a lot of disease if research funding and staffing was unlimited? Of course we could. How many people starve every day all around the world? Could it he stopped? yes, it could, but at what cost?

Ouch. I think RR was kinda having a light-weight jab there!

RBP
10-18-2016, 10:44 AM

It was not directed at Red, per say, just the phrase. I hear that regularly, usually in a holier-than-thou context, and it makes me roll my eyes.

RBP
10-18-2016, 10:50 AM
You cant deny that Hitler was a strong leader

I can. Mastering control through mass manipulation and propaganda isn't leadership. We don't usually use strong leader when it comes to cults. Was Jim Jones a strong leader?

deebakes
10-18-2016, 12:57 PM
she's gotten away with all those murders, that seems like an accomplishment :shrug:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-18-2016, 03:35 PM
I can. Mastering control through mass manipulation and propaganda isn't leadership. We don't usually use strong leader when it comes to cults. Was Jim Jones a strong leader?

Yes

DemonGeminiX
10-18-2016, 03:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0&ab_channel=LivingColourVEVO

redred
10-18-2016, 06:10 PM
It's all good mate, it was meant as a joke and I think RBP knows me well enough by now

Pony
10-18-2016, 08:59 PM
Mastering control through mass manipulation and propaganda.....

Sounds familiar....

RBP
10-19-2016, 02:55 AM
Yes
Okay. :lol:

Muddy
10-19-2016, 01:06 PM
:lol: