PDA

View Full Version : Boulder police: Feces-stained man hid in portable toilet tank, escaped chase

Teh One Who Knocks
06-22-2011, 07:11 PM
By Mitchell Byars, Boulder Daily Camera Staff Writer

Boulder police are looking for a man who hid in the tank of a portable toilet at a yoga festival before running off.

A woman at the Hanuman Festival went into the portable toilet Friday and noticed something moving in the tank when she lifted the lid, according to police spokeswoman Kim Kobel. The woman exited and asked a man nearby to look inside the tank.

The man told police he saw something moving under a tarp, and when he left the toilet he heard it lock from the inside.

A security supervisor then waited outside for the person to emerge. When he did, the supervisor tried to get him to sit down, Kobel said, but he ran off, covered in feces.

The suspect, who was not wearing a shirt or shoes when he came out of the toilet, was described as a white man in his 20s wearing gray sweatpants, around 6-foot-5 to 6-foot-8-inches tall with a skinny build and black hair.

Witnesses also said he had cuts on his back and arms. Some at the festival said he might be a transient who goes by the name "Sky."

Kobel said police are not sure how he was able to squeeze into the tank or what he was doing there. He is being sought on suspicion of criminal attempt to make unlawful sexual contact.

Police are looking for any witnesses from the yoga festival who may have seen the incident.

MrsM
06-22-2011, 07:15 PM
:wtf:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-22-2011, 07:28 PM
good times

DemonGeminiX
06-22-2011, 07:30 PM
:-k

You think he took a shower by now?

good times

:lol:

I don't know why, but that just made me laugh.

Hal-9000
06-22-2011, 08:57 PM
I never knew Lance was 6' 5''.....why, he could almost reach up and touch...

nvrmind

Hal-9000
06-22-2011, 08:58 PM
*sings*

I'm just singin in the rain....singin in the rain,
What a glorious feeling ...

:coat:

Arkady Renko
06-23-2011, 12:03 PM
I think they shouldn't have much trouble trailing him with dogs.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-24-2011, 01:34 PM
Police find suspect in Boulder portable toilet lurking case
By The Denver Post

The man suspected of hiding in the bowl of a portable toilet in Boulder last week was arrested on a traffic charge in Vail today.

Luke Irvin Chrisco, 30, of Grand Junction was seen panhandling by a Vail police officer at a gas station near Interstate 70, Boulder police said in a media release tonight.

The traffic incident was not identified, but records show he was cited for driving without a license in Boulder on June 9.

Boulder police got "more than a dozen tips" after a woman spotted a man hiding in the portable john during the Hanuman Yoga Festival on Friday. Security was waiting when the man came out of the toilet, shoeless, shirtless and covered in feces, but he was able to run away.

Police were looking for Chrisco today, when a Vail officer realized the transient fit the description.

"A Boulder police department detective interviewed Chrisco this afternoon and arrested him on charges related to the yoga festival incident," Boulder police stated.

Chrisco's criminal record includes minor drug, trespassing and traffic charges. He was sentenced to nine months of probation after pleading guilty to unlawful conduct on public property in Boulder in 2003. A marijuana possession charge was dropped, as a result, records show.

He also has been cited for minor charges in Tucson, Ariz., and Charlotte, N.C., including citations for panhandling, resisting a police officer and parking violations.

In Boulder, he faces two misdemeanor charges of unlawful sexual contact and criminal invasion of privacy in connection with last week's incident.

He is being held on a $1,000 bond in Eagle County, and will face a $1,500 bond when he is transferred to Boulder County face those charges.

His booking photo was not released.

Arkady Renko
06-24-2011, 01:48 PM
I bet that after his portakabin antics he didn't fare all that well panhandling.

Hal-9000
06-24-2011, 02:01 PM
"In Boulder, he faces two misdemeanor charges of unlawful sexual contact and criminal invasion of privacy in connection with last week's incident."

I just can't imagine sitting in a porta-potty, looking down between my legs and seeing a face looking up at me --> :face:

it would scare the shit outta me :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-25-2011, 12:47 PM
Police: suspect may be serial bathroom peeper
Written by Anastasiya Bolton - 9 News Colorado

VAIL - The man accused of getting into a porta-potty and watching women at a Yoga festival in Boulder says it's his "hobby."

Thirty-year-old Luke Irvin Chrisco talked to 9NEWS from the jail in Vail where he is being held.

He told us he's been peeping in holes from in men's and women's bathrooms all over the world. He admitted to having drilled five to six in Boulder.

"There are two types of people in this world," Chrisco told us in a phone interview. "One type of person who walks in the room and says, 'hey, look at me,' and the other person that says, 'hey, look at you, you're special.'"

Chrisco says his "voyeurism" started in France a year-and-a-half ago.

"When it came to girls, I was always just thinking they were special, something to behold," Chrisco said. "I was just wandering in and out of restrooms and stuff, trying to find a hole to drill from the men's side to the women's side. So I can practice my world view, which is to say my love for the goddesses is deeper than the ocean and wider than the sea, taller than the highest mountain. I owe them everything, they're my inspiration."

He never intended to scare anyone, he told us, as he did in Boulder last week when he is accused of climbing into a porta-potty.

"I was like, 'well you know, it seems clean,'" he said. "Seems probably ironic that I would say that, it really had been pumped the day before and cleaned out. I just jumped inside it."

Chrisco said a woman saw him and he had to run.

"One of the women actually saw me, my head in there, let out a little shriek, I was like, 'Oh my god, this was never what I intended,'" Chrisco said.

Boulder police say Chrisco faces a number of charges including unlawful sexual contact and invasion of privacy.

Investigators say they're in the process of contacting businesses in Boulder to confirm what Chrisco is telling us and them.

They have confirmed there are peepholes in the restrooms of several local businesses.

The names of the businesses are not being released.

deebakes
06-25-2011, 03:30 PM
:shock:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-25-2011, 03:46 PM
Well, everyone needs a hobby I guess :-k