PDA

View Full Version : 8-Month-Old Girl Needs Her Organs Reconstructed After Being Locked In Room With This Man

Teh One Who Knocks
10-25-2016, 11:13 AM
By Charles Roberts - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/gNBO89w.jpg

After locking his girlfriend out of a hotel room, a New Mexico man allegedly proceeded to brutally rape the woman’s eight-month-old daughter.

According to reports, 27-year-old Julio Iturralde was at the Los Lunas Inn and Suites with his girlfriend and her eight-month-old daughter when the heinous crime occurred. Iturralde reportedly locked the mother out of the room while he viciously raped the eight-month-old. The baby’s mother reportedly banged on the locked door while the infant screamed.

Iturralde eventually let the mother into the room, but at that point, it was too late. The girl’s mom was horrified to discover a large amount of blood in her daughter’s diaper. The woman tried to leave to take her baby to the doctor, but the man reportedly would not let her leave and he proceeded to smoke meth.

The woman took her boyfriend home the next day and immediately went to the hospital so that her baby could receive medical attention. Employees at University of New Mexico Hospital contacted police once the baby was brought to them, and Iturralde was ultimately arrested.

“When I first started in this career you would have a homicide or somebody that got beat up. Nothing of this nature,” said Valencia County Police Captain Gary Hall. “Nothing that goes to these extremes. Meth is probably the worst drug that I can ever think of.”

Iturralde is now in jail, being held without bond, and is facing multiple charges that include false imprisonment, child abuse and criminal sexual penetration of a child. As for the eight-month-old baby girl, she is currently in the hospital being treated for her injuries, and reports claim that surgeons are trying to “reconstruct her internal organs” that were so badly damaged from the brutal rape.

Goofy
10-25-2016, 11:35 AM
:|

deebakes
10-25-2016, 12:20 PM
people are fucking awful :x

PorkChopSandwiches
10-25-2016, 03:50 PM
:wtf: