PDA

View Full Version : Uh-Oh, Did Lindsay Screw Up Again? Lohan Ordered to Court for Possible ProbationViolation

Teh One Who Knocks
06-23-2011, 01:32 PM
by Bruna Nessif - E! Online

http://i.imgur.com/GIHwU.jpg

And she's back.

E! News has confirmed that Lindsay Lohan will be going to court tomorrow morning, but Los Angeles Sheriff's Department spokesman Steve Whitmore won't say exactly why.

However, according to multiple reports, it's because the actress allegedly flunked an alcohol test.

This came as a surprise to some.

L.A. District Attorney's Office spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons said she was unclear of the exact nature of the alleged violation because her office had not seen the paperwork.

Lindsay's father, Michael Lohan, tells E! News he does not know yet if the reports that she violated her probation are true, "But she is under a lot of pressure and there is a bad influence around her," he said.

According to Gibbons, Lohan will be required to attend a 10 a.m. hearing at the Airport Branch Courthouse in Los Angeles tomorrow. Lohan's publicist Steve Honig said, "I'm neither going to confirm nor deny," that the actress was summoned to court.

Lohan has been serving a home detention following a probation violation for a pair of DUI cases and her necklace-napping plea deal.

She was due to get out on June 29, but now that might not be happening.

Hal-9000
06-23-2011, 03:21 PM
How can she flunk an alcohol test??? She studies every night...:rolleyes:

DemonGeminiX
06-23-2011, 03:45 PM
I don't feel like looking for the video...

*Sings*

She's in the jailhouse now... she's in the jailhouse now...

Hal-9000
06-23-2011, 03:49 PM
Soggy Bottom Boys :cheerlead:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-23-2011, 04:47 PM
How can she flunk an alcohol test??? She studies every night...:rolleyes:

I don't feel like looking for the video...

*Sings*

She's in the jailhouse now... she's in the jailhouse now...

:hater:

Joebob034
06-23-2011, 05:16 PM
Will you please lock this bitch away for a long time. If this was you or me there's no way we would have had these many chances by now.

Muddy
06-23-2011, 06:28 PM
See Ya Linsey!

Teh One Who Knocks
06-23-2011, 10:40 PM
Did Lindsay Lohan's Alleged Boozing Violate Her Probation? And Is She Finally Going to Jail?
by Gina Serpe and Claudia Rosenbaum - E! Online

http://i.imgur.com/ecMyh.jpg

She keeps a booze-free pad, huh? Well, as famous last words go, those aren't bad. But unfortunately for Lindsay Lohan, they also didn't appear to be particularly true.

At least, not at first.

But after more than an hour spent in closed chambers, Judge Stephanie Sautner ruled—rather amazingly—that Lindsay was not in violation of her probation.

However, she was found guilty on one count…

"If there is an ambiguity it gets resolved in favor of the defendant," Judge Sautner said once the parties returned to open court. "If you are guilty of a violation of probation, I don't see it. But what you are guilty of is extremely poor judgment. Having parties on the roof."

Lucky for Lindsay, Sautner noted, "Poor judgment is not a violation of your probation."

Sautner underscored her scolding by adding that Lohan's neighbors have been writing letters to the court complaining about her behavior.

So yes, Lindsay once again managed to escape jail time—but she didn't walk away without any additional punishments. While Lindsay will remain under house arrest through the end of her original sentence, additional restrictions have been put in place for her final week in lockdown.

"I am not happy about this house arrest, it was the sheriff's doing...You are not allowed to have parties," Sautner said. "I am ordering it. House arrest is akin to being in jail. You can have one friend over at a time, and your family, should you want them. That is it."

So, that might be the end of those camera crews.

Right now there is no drug or testing in effect," Sautner continued, denying the District Attorney's request to modify her probation to include drug and alcohol testing.

"Do you want to go on with your life?" the judge, who delivered a serious scolding in open court, said.

"Yes, I do," Lohan responded.

"You knew I was unhappy with house arrest and yet you had a party on your roof?" Sautner went on. "How dumb is that...I'm sure you and I will be very happy if we never have to see each other again." Ouch.

Still, the question remains: if Lindsay was not in violation of her probation, what gives with the positive alcohol test?

Well, that's where the judge's own, well, judgment came in.

While a test did provide a positive reading for alcohol (but not narcotics), the level likely either fell within a margin or error that couldn't be verified or was a test that otherwise could not be confirmed by subsequent readings. In instances such as that—and when a defendant's freedom is at stake—judges typically give the defendant the benefit of the doubt.

Of course, to hear Shawn Holley tell it, there was never any doubt to begin with.

"She's in compliance with the terms and conditions of her probation," she said after the hearing. "She has obeyed all laws. She's done nothing wrong, she's done everything right…I know you are all disappointed to hear that.

"It's not a positive test, she's not supposed to be tested after Feb. 25 at all," Holley said. "I don't know if she drank alcohol or not…But she is permitted to drink alcohol in her home. Alcohol is not a violation of her probation."

According to the probation report, Lohan actually failed to submit to two narcotic tests, one on May 31, and one on June 2. It was the test she took on June 13 that gave the positive reading for alcohol. As for her May 30 incident, when the device went off and officers were sent to her home, the report said that officials found a "stick substance" on the home unit and that Lindsay had informed them that a bottled drink spilled on the device.

In any case, sounds like we can chalk this one up to a misunderstanding. Again.

Lindsay, who for once dressed appropriately for her appearance, left swiftly following the hearing. Another progress report has been set for July 21.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-23-2011, 10:40 PM
No jail for Lindsay! :cheers:

Hal-9000
06-23-2011, 10:44 PM
it's a farce....3 years of this and all she does time and again is to spit in the court's face and make a mockery of the law.

None of us would have been able to commit half of the BS she has, without jail time.

Lock her up in Lesbo Prison for life, it's not like she has a career making movies or anything...

Hal-9000
06-23-2011, 10:44 PM
and yes, I am a hater.

save you posting the smiley :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-23-2011, 10:49 PM
But I like that smiley :sad2:

Hal-9000
06-23-2011, 10:51 PM
ok... lay it on me.I haven't seen you much today :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-23-2011, 10:53 PM
No, you ruined the moment now :hand:

Hal-9000
06-23-2011, 10:55 PM
:sad2: I'm not worthy

DemonGeminiX
06-23-2011, 10:56 PM
Lance needs you to dim the lights and bring a bottle of chilled champagne.

:mrgreen:

Hal-9000
06-23-2011, 11:00 PM
So I can be reinstated into the good haters standing?

:lol: ok

SmoothBob
06-23-2011, 11:02 PM
Theres always been somethin about her as far as im concerned! :doggybanana:

DemonGeminiX
06-23-2011, 11:04 PM

:-s

Who? Lance?

He's a 'him', not a 'her'.

:mrgreen:

Hal-9000
06-23-2011, 11:06 PM

How do you manage driving with two glass eyes and that drinking problem mate?

DemonGeminiX
06-23-2011, 11:21 PM
I thought she was pretty when her hair was it's natural color, before she did drugs and got in trouble, before she turned into a media-whore, and before she turned into a bull dyke's bowling ball.

SmoothBob
06-23-2011, 11:38 PM
Guys, i have a thing for red hair and porcelin skin, its always done something for me, probably goes back to the art teacher I had, red hair, white skin, big boobs..

Anyway!

Say what u like, i think shes hot! Have u no seen the marilyn photo set she did? Arty but quite sexy too!

U probably wont want THEM posted will yis..

Hal-9000
06-24-2011, 12:36 AM
Guys, i have a thing for red hair and porcelin skin, its always done something for me, probably goes back to the art teacher I had, red hair, white skin, big boobs..

Anyway!

Say what u like, i think shes hot! Have u no seen the marilyn photo set she did? Arty but quite sexy too!

U probably wont want THEM posted will yis..

{EDITED FOR FAMILY VIEWING}

:x :x :x

SmoothBob
06-24-2011, 12:48 AM
Wouldn't mind being her parole officer, thats all im saying [-(

deebakes
06-24-2011, 02:05 AM
Yay lilo!

Teh One Who Knocks
06-24-2011, 02:09 PM
District Attorney's Office At Odds With Judge Over Lindsay Lohan Dirty Alcohol Test
By Jen Heger - Radar Legal Editor

Lindsay Lohan may be back home under house arrest at her rented posh townhome in Venice Beach, CA. Friday, but the controversy lingers over her dirty alcohol test -- the DA's Office is not happy the actress got off scot free in court Thursday.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Lohan, 25, dodged a major bullet in court when Los Angeles Judge Stephanie Sautner ruled that she believed the terms of probation set by Lohan's DUI judge had NOT been violated.

Judge Sautner determined that a previous judge in the case, Judge Eden Fox, did NOT indicate Lohan should be tested for alcohol in his order, only 'controlled substances'.

However, the District Attorney's office vehemently disagreed with Sautner's finding and urged her to call Judge Fox to clarify -- something Judge Sautner declined to do, a well-connected source tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

"The head Deputy District Attorney in charge at the LAX Courthouse suggested that Judge Sautner simply call Judge Fox for clarification about what he wanted Lohan to be tested for, but Sautner simply refused, and said, 'I don't want to do that,'" the source claims.

"The District Attorney's office was very disappointed that Judge Sautner took that position."

The source also says that Judge Sautner was upset that media outlets had reported that Lindsay tested positive for alcohol and had been ordered back to court -- news that RadarOnline.com first broke.

"Judge Sautner didn't want to deal with a media circus, period," the source says.

"Judge Sautner stated in open court that she went through Lindsay's criminal file, which is very extensive, in chambers."

Deputy District Attorney Danette Meyers who has handled Lindsay's DUI and theft charges since 2007, has formally been taken off the case by the D.A.'s office.

"I will no longer be making further appearances on the case. I wasn't told why I was taken off," Meyers tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

Meanwhile, Meyers says she believes that Judge Fox DID want Lohan tested for alcohol, along with drugs.

"I think Judge Fox wanted her tested for drugs and alcohol. I think he wanted her to stay clean," she says.

Lindsay is currently finishing up her house arrest, and is expected to be released before her 25th birthday, which is July 2.

Hal-9000
06-24-2011, 02:10 PM
give her the chair! :x

PorkChopSandwiches
06-24-2011, 02:32 PM
happy 25th