PDA

View Full Version : Women are already reporting strangers ‘grabbing them by the p***y’ after Trump election win

Teh One Who Knocks
11-11-2016, 12:52 PM
Ashitha Nagesh for Metro.co.uk

http://i.imgur.com/WWFQdAB.png

Women are already reporting strangers grabbing their crotches in public in the wake of Donald Trump’s victory.

One woman’s status, in which she describes being sexually assaulted by a man in a ‘Make America Great Again’ hat, has gone viral with around 2,600 shares at the time of writing.

In audio leaked during the election campaign, Trump infamously remarked that he would ‘grab ’em [women] by the pussy’.

‘Today, I went to stock up on cigarettes, energy drinks and alcohol,’ Amanda Shore wrote.

‘I got out of my car and made it halfway to the store before a man in a MAGA hat grabbed me by the crotch and whispered, “Are you scared now, you liberal cunt?”

‘I froze. I ran back to my car once he walked away and drove straight home.’

She added that she had had a Bernie Sanders sticker on her car, left over from the Democratic primaries at the beginning of the year.

‘I need to remove the Bernie sticker on my car, to be safe,’ she continued. ‘I don’t think I’ll feel safe in this country ever again.’

Amanda’s shocking story isn’t the only one to emerge since Trump was elected president of the US.

An African-American woman, Ashley Boyer, wrote that she was racially abused while filling her car up with petrol.

The attackers, she said, called her the n-word and said they would shoot her if there weren’t people around. Her status has so far been shared more than 86,000 times.

‘Just experienced one of the worst things in my entire life,’ Ashley wrote. ‘While pumping gas, I had a vehicle pull up beside me. Out jumps four males, all of whom are Caucasian.

‘They then proceed to talk about the election and how they’re glad they won’t have to deal with n*****s much longer.

‘Now me being by myself, I just kept quiet – until one walked over to me and said, “how scared are you, you black bitch??? I should just kill you right now, you’re a waste of air!”

‘Still, I said nun, I kept my head down. He then proceeds to say, “What, are you deaf or something you n*****??”

‘Then another guy steps out and shows me his firearm. He says, “you’re lucky there’s witnesses or else I’d shoot you right here”.

‘By now there’s tears, full-blown tears. They leave. I have called the police, but I am shaken, upset, and confused.

‘Is this what America is going to be like from here on out??!!’

redred
11-11-2016, 12:53 PM
:facepalm:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-11-2016, 12:53 PM
Yes, these stories are no doubt 100% accurate and true. No reason to doubt them at all, even though there's no way to fact check them and prove they really happened. Take their word(s) for it. They wouldn't fabricate something like this.

:roll:

:sarcasm:

lost in melb.
11-11-2016, 01:41 PM
Jesus, I almost can't contain myself here.

The guy about to be president has gotten up on TV fro a year and made derogatory comments about countries, people, race, religion and women.

Perhaps it was for show,and perhaps the show is over, however this will most certainly have a negative impact on the moral compass of your country - and be an enabler for some.

Perhaps Trump is what your country needs, but let's not forget what a thoroughly disgusting creature and proven pathological liar this guy has been

deebakes
11-11-2016, 01:48 PM
you say that like it is a bad thing :-k

Teh One Who Knocks
11-11-2016, 02:09 PM

The guy about to be president has gotten up on TV fro a year and made derogatory comments about countries, people, race, religion and women.

Perhaps it was for show,and perhaps the show is over, however this will most certainly have a negative impact on the moral compass of your country - and be an enabler for some.

Perhaps Trump is what your country needs, but let's not forget what a thoroughly disgusting creature and proven pathological liar this guy has been

:facepalm:

Please, these stories are just that, stories. Anyone can go to Facebook and post shit that they can't back up or can't be proven and all their SJW brethren eat it up. These stories are no different than the ones by the black (or lesbian or whatever minority that feels slighted) waitress that posts something to Twitter or FB claiming they got a racist message on their receipt from their customers. And to my knowledge, every single one of those stories that made the news ended up being proven as false. These are the same people that blame TV or music or movies or video games for the violent things that happen. This is just more of trying to stoke the anti-Trump hatred. Clinton fucking lost, get over it.

deebakes
11-11-2016, 02:16 PM
i assume everything i read/hear is not true at this point :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-11-2016, 02:28 PM

:agreed:

redred
11-11-2016, 02:40 PM
Trump won :lol:

Muddy
11-11-2016, 03:21 PM
What a load of crap... Get the fuck out of here.. :lol: (not you guys, just the story content)

deebakes
11-11-2016, 03:51 PM
Trump won :lol:

if you believe what you hear/read :lol:

Goofy
11-11-2016, 06:30 PM
Hillary Clinton molested me when i was a kid :(

deebakes
11-11-2016, 07:33 PM
hillary clinton tried to abort me :(

Goofy
11-11-2016, 08:23 PM
hillary clinton tried to abort me :(

And she failed :sad:

:dance:

Hugh_Janus
11-11-2016, 08:40 PM
Yes, these stories are no doubt 100% accurate and true. No reason to doubt them at all, even though there's no way to fact check them and prove they really happened. Take their word(s) for it. They wouldn't fabricate something like this.

:roll:

:sarcasm:
because people that would do this to someone don't actually exist :roll:

deebakes
11-11-2016, 08:42 PM
And she failed :sad:

:dance:

damn straight! :dance:

Muddy
11-11-2016, 08:42 PM
because people that would do this to someone don't actually exist :roll:

Do you need a safe space?

Hugh_Janus
11-11-2016, 09:02 PM
not really, but I think its nice that you'd be cool with it if someone did it to your missus :tup:

Muddy
11-11-2016, 09:12 PM
Have you seen my missus?

deebakes
11-11-2016, 09:25 PM
are you saying no one wants to grab her by the pussy? :-k

RBP
11-11-2016, 10:20 PM

I have not heard him say a single thing that makes me think any of that is accurate. Were people offended? Yes. Does that mean a damn thing? No.

lost in melb.
11-12-2016, 12:21 AM
I have not heard him say a single thing that makes me think any of that is accurate. Were people offended? Yes. Does that mean a damn thing? No.

It's easy to fact check many of his claims during rallies and interviews as patently false - they are dismissed as just Trump being Trump.

There will be nasties on the far Right who feel empowered (KKK, for example) To say that this will have no direct negative consequence seems absurd. If you go to unmoderated forums you can see them in full swing. Shall I post some up here?

And yes, I am aware there are nasties on the left as well - though arguably they tend to whine and break things more than threaten bloodshed and make racists taunts.

RBP
11-12-2016, 03:31 AM
It's easy to fact check many of his claims during rallies and interviews as patently false - they are dismissed as just Trump being Trump.

There will be nasties on the far Right who feel empowered (KKK, for example) To say that this will have no direct negative consequence seems absurd. If you go to unmoderated forums you can see them in full swing. Shall I post some up here?

And yes, I am aware there are nasties on the left as well - though arguably they tend to whine and break things more than threaten bloodshed and make racists taunts.

I can interpret what he was trying to say, because I have a functioning brain. If you hate Trump, you will also interpret... but in the worst possible expansion to what he never said at all.

lost in melb.
11-12-2016, 08:24 AM
I can interpret what he was trying to say, because I have a functioning brain. If you hate Trump, you will also interpret... but in the worst possible expansion to what he never said at all.

If you're suggesting I'm trying to interpret for you, I am not.

I agree that feelings about Trump dictate interpretation. That's obvious on this forum. I also suggest that many (good) people voted primarily for his policy despite not liking him.

RBP
11-12-2016, 12:45 PM
If you're suggesting I'm trying to interpret for you, I am not.

I agree that feelings about Trump dictate interpretation. That's obvious on this forum. I also suggest that many (good) people voted primarily for his policy despite not liking him.

I meant the collective "you", not you personally. No offense intended.