PDA

View Full Version : ARRESTED | Man tweets desire to assassinate Donald Trump

Teh One Who Knocks
11-16-2016, 12:05 PM
WKYC Channel 3

http://i.imgur.com/iJqovEI.jpg

FAIRVIEW PARK, Ohio -- A 24-year-old man is facing charges for posting threatening messages regarding Donald Trump on social media.

According to a criminal complaint, Zachary Benson tweeted the following threats after 1 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 9:

“My life goal is to assassinate Trump. Don’t care if I serve infinite sentences. That man deserves to decease existing.”
“Diplomacy. (Expletive) Fools. I hate you all. I want to bomb every one of your voting booths and your general areas.”

Court documents say Benson was “very apologetic” and was “watching the election returns when he decided to post the threatening statements.” He allegedly told authorities the posts were out of frustration for Trump’s policies.

“Benson said he knew he ‘went too far’ with the posts, and upon waking up in the morning he immediately deleted the posts from his account,” the criminal complaint declares. “Benson insisted he never intended any harm to anyone and would not want anything to happen to Trump or the general public despite his threat about bombing ‘general areas.’”

Benson will be in court at 11 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 17.

Goofy
11-16-2016, 12:46 PM
:facepalm:

deebakes
11-16-2016, 01:57 PM
:dunce:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-16-2016, 04:36 PM
:wah: