PDA

View Full Version : Miley Cyrus Doesn’t Like the Fact That ‘Supergirl’ Is Gendered

Teh One Who Knocks
11-16-2016, 01:18 PM
By William Hicks - Heat Street

http://i.imgur.com/L7VL6zEh.jpg

Pop star Miley Cyrus recently did an interview with Variety where she came out as a “pansexual,” or someone who can be attracted to anyone regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.

She also took swings at the CW show Supergirl and its gendered title.

“I think having a show with a gender attached to it is weird,” Cyrus said. “One, it’s a woman on that fucking billboard — it’s not a little girl. Two, what if you’re a little boy who wants to be a girl so bad that this makes you feel bad? I think having a title like ‘Supergirl’ doesn’t give the power that people think it does.”

The producers of the show responded with a statement, brazenly saying they will continue the gendered TV show.

“We continue to be proud of this show. We continue to be proud of Melissa and the character she represents and the hero that she represents. We stand by the show!”

Goofy
11-16-2016, 01:24 PM
Fuck off Miley, your 10 mins is coming to an end.....

Pony
11-16-2016, 01:25 PM
:roll:

deebakes
11-16-2016, 02:00 PM
:facepalm:

Muddy
11-16-2016, 02:14 PM
Fuck off Miley, your 10 mins is coming to an end.....

^ this...

Godfather
11-17-2016, 02:23 AM
“I think having a show with a gender attached to it is weird,” Cyrus said. “One, it’s a woman on that fucking billboard — it’s not a little girl. Two, what if you’re a little boy who wants to be a girl so bad that this makes you feel bad? I think having a title like ‘Supergirl’ doesn’t give the power that people think it does.”

I couldn't argue this on her behalf if I was her attorney being paid mid six figures :lol: I literally have no fucking clue what this shit means anymore...

Oofty Goofty
11-17-2016, 03:21 AM
You think ol' Billy Ray ever regrets his decision to push her into acting?

Griffin
11-17-2016, 03:45 AM
You think ol' Billy Ray ever regrets his decision to push her into acting?

or pushing her mother harder for an abortion