PDA

View Full Version : Man Fired From His Job After Calling Gatlinburg Fire Victims ‘Trump-Suckin’ Pond Scum’

Teh One Who Knocks
12-07-2016, 02:48 PM
By William Hicks - Heat Street

http://i.imgur.com/65UbvUph.jpg

A local Alabama man was fired from his job after posting a Facebook tantrum rife with obscenities about the victims of the deadly Gatlinburg wildfire.

Coleman Bonner of Wessignton, Alabama, called the people of Gatlinburg “mouth-breathing, toothless, diabetic, cousin-humpin,’ mountain-dew chugging, moon-pie-munchin,’ pall-mall smoking,’ Trump-suckin’ pond scum,” and then in parenthesis stated that he “chuckles, and smiles like the smarmy liberal elitist I am.”

Bonner’s comment comes just days after 14,000 people were evacuated from the town to escape a wildfire that killed 14 people.

Following immense social media backlash, his employer, Express Oil Change and Tire Engineers, fired him.

http://i.imgur.com/gwToFrE.jpg

The company made a statement to al.com about the matter:

We are absolutely disgusted at what was posted, and want to emphasize that a person of this character does not represent who we are as a company. Our thoughts and prayers are with those who have been affected by the fires throughout the East Tennessee region, along with communities that were affected throughout the Southeast due to the recent drought.

Social media users were so angry with Bonner’s post they actually sent photos of him to the FBI, claiming he was the one who started the fire. This led to rumors that he was an official suspect and that police were looking for him, although the rumors were false.

Muddy
12-07-2016, 02:56 PM
He works at "Express oil change" and he feels he's an elitist.. :rofl:

Pony
12-07-2016, 05:23 PM
He works at "Express oil change" and he feels he's an elitist.. :rofl:

Hey, that's the best he could do with a liberal arts degree.

Muddy
12-07-2016, 05:54 PM
*Zinnnnng!*

Hugh_Janus
12-07-2016, 08:34 PM
driving with earphones.... he should kill himself

deebakes
12-08-2016, 04:24 AM
:ffs: