PDA

View Full Version : Kid Rock's Trump Shirt Sparks Controversy

Teh One Who Knocks
12-07-2016, 03:00 PM
by Sean Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/5mAGxmY.jpg

Singer Kid Rock sparked controversy with a line of pro-Donald Trump merchandise sold on his official website.

The outspoken singer, who previously endorsed Mitt Romney in 2012 and spoke in Trump’s favor earlier in the year, began selling several items of merch - including a shirt that showed an electoral map of the United States with red and blue states highlighted post-election day. Below it, a key showed the blue states labeled as “Dumbf**kistan” and the red as “United States of America.”

“Due to overwhelming demand, we decided to go ahead and actually make this and other current event merch,” Kid Rock tweeted along with a picture of himself wearing the shirt.

http://i.imgur.com/jo4XuQC.png

Other items in the store included a version of Trump’s signature hat that read, “Make America Badass Again,” as well as a shirt that shows Trump’s name with the “D” removed. The letter was removed, the shirt read, to call out the “haters” in a vulgar way.

“No longer a fan of yours…shoulda kept your politics quiet,” one user tweeted at Kid Rock after the shirt went viral, Breitbart reported.

Others praised the singer for being so outspoken.

“I was never a fan until now!” one user tweeted. “You sir, are the s**t! I want that shirt.”

Kid Rock was particularly silent in regard to the presidential election, but did speak out in support of Trump earlier in the year.

“My feeling: Let the motherf*cking business guy run it like a f*cking business,” he said. “I’m digging Trump. I feel like a lot of people, whether you’re a Democrat or a Republican, feel like if you get Hillary or Bernie, or you get Rubio or Cruz or whoever, there’s going to be the same sh*t.”

DemonGeminiX
12-07-2016, 03:09 PM
:lol:

redred
12-07-2016, 04:21 PM
does lance live in dumbfuckistan ?

DemonGeminiX
12-07-2016, 07:36 PM
Why yes, yes he does.

redred
12-07-2016, 07:38 PM
And porky? :lol:

DemonGeminiX
12-07-2016, 08:13 PM
Lance, Porky, Dee, RBP, AND Muddy.

redred
12-07-2016, 08:23 PM
:lol:

Hugh_Janus
12-07-2016, 08:29 PM
does lance live in dumbfuckistan ?

he lives in 'murica.... so yeah, I guess

Griffin
12-07-2016, 11:38 PM
Never was a Kid Rock fan but this moves him up the ladder. :thumbsup:

deebakes
12-08-2016, 04:43 AM
:dance:

PorkChopSandwiches
12-08-2016, 04:46 PM
Never was a Kid Rock fan but this moves him up the ladder. :thumbsup:

He did his last tour and required the venues to only charge $5 for a beer.....my man :tup:

Muddy
12-08-2016, 05:13 PM
Leave us smarmy liberals alone.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-08-2016, 05:19 PM
I identify as one of the deplorables