PDA

View Full Version : 'I AM A WOMAN OF MY WORD' Actress who offered to perform sex act on everyone who voted ‘No’ in Italian referendum launches tour of cities to make good on promise

Teh One Who Knocks
12-07-2016, 04:03 PM
BY SAM WEBB - The Sun

A STUNNING Italian actress who offered to perform a sex act on everyone who voted ‘No’ in the country’s referendum appears to be following through on her promise.

Paola Saulino, 27, who lives and works in Los Angeles, promised voters who rejected the change a ‘present’ after the poll.

http://i.imgur.com/jQBmrAu.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xYXRgUA.jpg

Now she has posted dates for a tour of Italian cities throughout January and told her fans: “I am a woman of my word.”

She added: “Those who say NO to the referendum will be waiting in delight for my ‘Pompa Tour’ in January for what I promised to those who voted no.”

‘Pompa’ means ‘pump’ in Italian and is also a vulgar slang term for a certain sex act. The Facebook post also features a provocative picture of her sucking on a lolly.

‘No’ voters will be sent a booking form which must be completed and sent back to Ms Saulino.

http://i.imgur.com/MLzV8H3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/tSHJhF1.jpg

Most of the comments on the post were men expressing their support and asking why their city is not included in the tour, but many were Italians horrified at the stunt.

One wrote: “You’re just throwing mud on those who defend the constitution.

“That is a serious thing. Not like you, hussy.”

http://i.imgur.com/k9rG6HU.jpg

Paola often posts nude pictures on social media and has declared that she is a big fan of a certain sex act.

Her offer comes after Madonna famously offered to perform a similar sex act on anyone who voted for Hillary Clinton, though no reports have emerged that the 58-year-old singer has followed through on her promise.

The European Union suffered another blow today after Italy’s pro-EU prime minister resigned following a heavy referendum defeat.

Anti-establishment populist movements are gaining ground in Europe and throughout the world – and the very future of Brussels could now be at stake.

The euro’s value plunged today and experts warned the strife-hit single currency could fall even further because investors are spooked by a long-running banking crisis in Italy and the possibility of elections that could usher in anti-EU parties.

Matteo Renzi stood by his promise to resign after his attempt to change the constitution was overwhelmingly rejected in Sunday’s poll, leading to fears about the future of one of the Eurozone’s biggest economies.

“His defeat in the face of populist moves will spawn concerns over the rest of Europe,” said Yunosuke Ikeda, chief currency strategist at Nomura Securities in Tokyo.

Last month Donald Trump won the US election and in June Britain voted to leave the European Union. Both were seen as rejections of the establishment.

Yannick Naud, head of fixed income at Banque Audi (Suisse) SA in Geneva, told Bloomberg News: "There is now a possibility of the euro reaching parity to the dollar. Maybe not right away, but it is a possibility if there is certainty regarding new elections."

The news sent the euro tumbling to $1.0506 at one point, its weakest since March last year, before it edged back up slightly. Asian shares also dropped this morning as the political turmoil unfolded.

Italian voters overwhelmingly rejected the proposed reforms the Prime Minister staked his political future on.

Renzi’s defeat and impending departure from the forefront of Italian politics is expected to plunge the nation into a new phase of political uncertainty and economic turmoil.

Speaking at a press conference following the "No" campaign's victory, Matteo said he takes "full responsibility" for the result.

He said: "My experience of government finishes here."

He described the "No" campaign's win as an "extraordinarily clear" victory.

Shortly after acknowledging his defeat, Renzi tweeted: "Thank you to everybody anyway."

He has confirmed he will resign formally today.

Although exit polls in Italy have been unreliable in the past, those taken on Sunday revealed a huge margin of defeat for the “Yes” side championed by Renzi, who was behind the reforms to streamline the country’s political system.

Polls for national broadcaster Rai and the La7 television channel both called the vote for the “No” camp by a margin of at least 54 per cent to 46 per cent for the “Yes” camp, and by an average of 56.7-43.3 per cent.

The forecasted results were in line with what opinion polls had been indicating up until November 18, after which the media were banned from publishing survey results.

Speaking outside his official residence, Palazzo Chigi, at midnight local time, Renzi announced his resignation.

Now the Prime Minister has stepped down, President Sergio Mattarella will be tasked with the job of brokering the appointment of a new government to steer Italy until the next general election, which must take place by Spring 2018.

The main opposition parties had all gone into the referendum insisting an early election should be called if the proposals to streamline Italy’s parliament were defeated.

Matteo Renzi, 41, assumed office in February 2014, with the goal of reforming Italy’s parliament.

He had also set out to transfer powers from the regions to the national government.

redred
12-07-2016, 04:24 PM
:wank:

Muddy
12-07-2016, 04:36 PM
Filthy slut.

Hugh_Janus
12-07-2016, 08:40 PM
forza ferrari!!! 8-[

deebakes
12-08-2016, 04:26 AM
i voted no :shrug: