PDA

View Full Version : Spider-man: Homecoming (2017) trailer

DemonGeminiX
12-09-2016, 07:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9DwoQ7HWvI&ab_channel=MovieclipsTrailers

DemonGeminiX
12-12-2016, 06:59 PM
I have to admit, I am a little burned out on Spider-man movies, but I'm also a little hopeful for this one. I liked the kid they got to play Peter Parker in Civil War, they've got good actors to play in this (I haven't watched Michael Keaton in anything in forever), and hey it's Marvel controlling it. In my opinion, they've done really well with their movies. So yeah, I'm looking forward to this.

DemonGeminiX
03-28-2017, 10:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGHGZjDguqw&ab_channel=MovieclipsTrailers

Teh One Who Knocks
03-29-2017, 10:40 AM
Andrew Garfield ruined Spiderman for me.

DemonGeminiX
03-29-2017, 11:48 AM
Andrew Garfield isn't in this.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-29-2017, 11:49 AM
Doesn't matter, it's ruined :hand:

DemonGeminiX
03-29-2017, 11:52 AM
:nono:

No it's not. Robert Downey Jr's in it and Marvel's involved. RDJ + Marvel = Box Office Gold.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-29-2017, 12:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpTXW8IsDBM

DemonGeminiX
03-29-2017, 12:41 PM
:lol:

There's no use in trying to convince you to give something a chance. You're a hater.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-29-2017, 12:51 PM
Lies :hand:

I stated from the minute that the first Batman flick with Christian Bale came out that it was gonna suck and I was gonna hate it. EVERYONE badgered me into watching it because I can't judge something without seeing it yada yada yada....so I gave in and watched it. And it sucked. Same thing with Avatar, watch it, you'll love it, you can't judge it without watching it....so I finally gave in and watched it....and it sucked.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, there will not be a thrice :nono: So pack your peer pressure up in a sack and hit the road mister :hand:

Goofy
03-29-2017, 01:27 PM
Lies :hand:

I stated from the minute that the first Batman flick with Christian Bale came out that it was gonna suck and I was gonna hate it. EVERYONE badgered me into watching it because I can't judge something without seeing it yada yada yada....so I gave in and watched it. And it sucked. Same thing with Avatar, watch it, you'll love it, you can't judge it without watching it....so I finally gave in and watched it....and it sucked.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, there will not be a thrice :nono: So pack your peer pressure up in a sack and hit the road mister :hand:

:hater:

Some folk just have zero taste [-(

Teh One Who Knocks
03-29-2017, 01:30 PM
:hater:

Some folk just have zero taste [-(

:beatdown: I'll :beatdown: zero :beatdown: taste :beatdown: you! :beatdown:

Goofy
03-29-2017, 01:37 PM
:ghey:

DemonGeminiX
03-29-2017, 06:31 PM
Nolan-Bale-Batman was freakin' awesome. You went in convinced it was gonna suck and that's all you came away with because that's all you were looking for. And how dare you compare any part of the awesome Dark Knight trilogy with the piece of shit Avatar.

This movie's gonna rock. Marvel won't let us down.