PDA

View Full Version : Sex Shop Employees Stop Robber With Sex Toys

Teh One Who Knocks
12-17-2016, 12:55 PM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/qJqq17W.jpg

Two female employees at the Lotions & Lace sex store fought off a robber with sex toys on Dec. 14 in San Bernardino, California (video below).

The store surveillance camera filmed the would-be thief entering the shop wearing a hoodie and holding what appeared to be a gun, however, one of the employees, Amy, told KABC that she knew the firearm was fake:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FXFE6ChWrU

This is where he comes in, and there he is with the gun. He walked in. I just thought he was trying to be funny, to scare us. But then I saw the gun and it was like, really? I don't have time for this ... [The gun] just didn't look right at all, it just didn't. I was just really irritated that he would have the nerve to come into the store that I'm to watch and manage, and try to pull this.

After the robber grabbed at Amy, a co-worker began hurling sex toys at the criminal.

"They come in handy, I'm telling you," Amy added.

"They do got some weight on them if they're hit hard enough," the co-worker told the news station.

As the women threw the items, the man fled the store without any money.

The outdoor surveillance camera caught the failed robber's face uncovered; police are hoping someone recognizes him.

"You're not gonna come into my store that I've been in left in charge with and try take anything from here," Amy added.

"Pretty much, I think he was a coward," Amy's co-worker concluded. "I think coming in and trying to get over on two females and not realizing that we're pretty feisty."

The sex store's owner Janel Hargreaves told KNBC of her shock when she heard about the attempted robbery:

It blew me away, honestly it did. When I initially walked in, I see all these toys all over the store, and I asked, "Did you throw these at him?" And she goes, "Yeah." And I'm like, "What?' And she goes, "Yeah." They're launching them all the way from the cash register, all the way up to the front door. It just kind of blew me away that they took it into their own hands.

Griffin
12-17-2016, 03:55 PM
Headline should be, "Beat down by dildo"

deebakes
12-17-2016, 04:00 PM
porky? :?