PDA

View Full Version : Parents Attach Bomb To Little Girl, Send Her To Jihad

Teh One Who Knocks
12-21-2016, 02:53 PM
by Denise Recalde - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/LetOkFx.jpg

A Jihadi couple kissed their two young daughters goodbye shortly before one of the latter went inside a Syrian police station with a bomb strapped to her and was blown up.

A video obtained by the media shows a male fanatic talking to the two children, seven and nine, about the process of carrying out a suicide bomb attack before a woman in a burka embraces them, The Daily Mail reports.

A little later, the seven-year-old allegedly walks into a Damascus police station in Syria and is killed in the explosion.

As music plays in the background and a black and white flag is within reach, the fanatic embraces the girls as they are being lectured.

Both girls are both heard saying "Allahu Akbar" before alternative footage reveals they are dressed in warm hats and coats as their mother embraces them and they exit the room.

http://i.imgur.com/I39c5SH.jpg

Later, on Dec. 16, a seven-year-old girl walks into a police station in Damascus before dying in a bomb blast that wounded three officers.

Syrian journalists state the man and woman in the video footage are husband and wife and parents to the two girls, one of whom has been connected to the Dec. 16 explosion.

In one of the videos, the mother keeps hugging the seven-year-old, named Islam, and her older daughter, named Fatima.

She is asked why she is sending her very young daughters to jihad by a man behind the camera.

The mother answers: "No one is young when it comes to jihad as every Muslim is supposed to participate in jihad."

The camera man than prays for Allah to recognize the sacrifice she is making.

At one point, the father asks one of his daughters: "You are not going to be afraid because you are going to the Heavens, right?"

She replies, "Yes."

"A seven-year-old girl entered the police station, carrying a belt that was detonated from afar," the Al-Watan daily posted on its Facebook page.

The young girl seemed lost and asked to use the bathroom when the bomb was triggered, the paper revealed.

Investigators have yet to determine which jihadist group organized the attack.

Goofy
12-21-2016, 03:38 PM
Wow :|

Teh One Who Knocks
12-21-2016, 03:42 PM
Religion of peace

Goofy
12-21-2016, 04:29 PM
Religion of piss

:thumbsup:

deebakes
12-22-2016, 12:57 AM
:(

Godfather
12-22-2016, 04:54 AM
The mother answers: "No one is young when it comes to jihad as every Muslim is supposed to participate in jihad."

Well then why don't you all have a nice big private party with some TNT strapped to your chests and go out together you pieces of shit?

RBP
12-22-2016, 12:25 PM

Well then why don't you all have a nice big private party with some TNT strapped to your chests and go out together you pieces of shit?

This whole subject makes me curious about ardent supporters of Nazism in WWII. Were they all evil? Probably not, perhaps most were brain washed by a massive and effective propaganda machine. We have the historical example of Jonestown, Guyana, to demonstrate the power of brainwashing.

The difference is, the Germans had an opportunity to reeducate after the war, but in the case of Jihad, there are no rules of war, so discernible end. We have to also consider some women and children may be in grave danger if they do not follow the male instructions. So unfortunately, the brain-washed and the compliant-to-survive are equal targets with the active propagandists and murderers.

Do I have an answer? No. Right now they all have to be killed. Sad state of affairs.

Godfather
12-22-2016, 04:00 PM
RBP you should check out a book called "Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the final solution in Poland". It's pretty startling how 'ordinary' the perpetrators of the holocaust were in large part.

I'm not sure it applies to middle eastern terrorists though.

RBP
12-23-2016, 01:03 AM
RBP you should check out a book called "Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the final solution in Poland". It's pretty startling how 'ordinary' the perpetrators of the holocaust were in large part.

I'm not sure it applies to middle eastern terrorists though.

I will obtain said book. Thanks.

Why do you say that? Other than the formality, what's the difference?

Godfather
12-23-2016, 02:19 AM
Most of these men who committed atrocities, specifically before the industrialization of the holocaust like these men in the 101 Policy Battalion - were ordinary dudes. Had families, not necessarily indoctrinated or even members of the party, not looking for career boosts, and scarily enough - there's zero evidence they acted the way they did because they were fearing the consequences of not shooting Jewish citizens in the base of the skull... it's really a horrifying realization. Few refused to participate, and when they did they suffered little or no consequences (in one example I remember, the couple guys who wouldn't patriciate were just given another menial task to do).

These middle eastern terrorists on the other hand really seem to be fully brainwashed into the cult of jihad. I could be mistaken, but they're not like the folks said book paints the picture of in 1930's/40's Germany, they seem to be absolute wack jobs whose thinking predates Enlightenment we went through in the 18th century. They cling to an ancient text and worship a bastardized version of a prophet which leads them to believe they need to blow each other up to go to heaven, and treat women like dogs.

I'd be curious to know your thoughts... but the thing that bothers me isn't these terrorists, they've been around for centuries. What really bothers me is how much it seems that the men who carried out the Holocaust were far more like us.

RBP
12-23-2016, 01:40 PM
The simple answer is that economics top social issues. That's the largest part of the insanity in the US right now, both in the election and in the ghetto. I don't believe all criminals and gang bangers in the ghettos are incurable killers. Some are, not all. Listen to the language of recruitment for ISIS, things like "large groups of young men, angry, Muslim men that they have no opportunity, are ripe for recruitment". The refugee camps are perfect recruiting ground. You'll give me power and money? Okay.

What would happen here if a movement told every prisoner they would be free if they pledge their allegiance to their brutal ideology. We'll get you out, give you food, shelter, money, and power. I am not sure what the answer is, but I think a lot would choose that option.

I wouldn't assume that all jihadists are incurable killers either. Some are, not all. Many would go to the next opportunity if the movement was eradicated. The larger problem to me is that there is no formal war where an end can be reached or a cease fire negotiated. The front lines are every embassy, Christmas market, and art gallery in the world.

And don't misconstrue. As long as they fly that flag they should eradicated like cockroaches - choices have consequences.

As for "more like us", I am not sure I know enough about Polish history to answer that. You're talking about a poor rural country in the 1930's, before occupations by the 2 richest and most powerful nations in the region, Germany and the Soviet Union. It is easy for me to sit behind my computer in a warm apartment with a car outside in a free nation and say I'd tell the brutal Germans and Soviets to go fuck themselves, but would I? Human behavior and mob mentalities are tricky things and very contextual.