PDA

View Full Version : Man, 20, 'yells "f*** Trump", tries to choke himself and urinates on a state trooper' after being arrested for disorderly intoxication at Disney

Teh One Who Knocks
01-04-2017, 12:30 PM
By Kelly Mclaughlin For Dailymail.com

http://i.imgur.com/6sNvQZj.jpg

A 20-year-old man was arrested at Walt Disney World Resort on New Year's Day after allegedly urinating on a Florida Highway Patrol trooper's leg and yelling 'f*** Trump' at law enforcement officials.

Joseph Murphy was arrested near Disney Springs in Orlando early Sunday morning and was charged with battery on an officer, indecent exposure of sexual organs and resisting an officer without violence.

The incident kicked off when two Florida Highway Patrol troopers arrested Murphy for disorderly intoxication, saying he reeked of alcohol.

The pair put Murphy in hand restraints on a sidewalk before taking him to a trooper's patrol cruiser, according to an Orange County affidavit obtained by WKMG.

The officers said that Murphy then began banging his head against a partition and tried to choke himself.

As he banged his head, he was yelling 'police brutality' and 'f*** Donald Trump'.

When troopers brought him to the Orange County Jail, Murphy banged his head against a car window and started urinating on the floor, officials said.

He then urinated on one of the trooper's pants, leaving a wet spot on the trooper's uniform, the affidavit said.

Murphy was then booked into the jail without any further incidents.

redred
01-04-2017, 12:35 PM
:lol:

Muddy
01-04-2017, 02:45 PM
These young people are losing their minds.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Indeed

Teh One Who Knocks
01-04-2017, 04:07 PM
I know when I get shit faced drunk, the first place I think about wanting to be is Disney World :thumbsup:

Muddy
01-04-2017, 04:09 PM
I know when I get shit faced drunk, the first place I think about wanting to be is Disney World :thumbsup:

Believe it or not "Disney Springs" is a big party destination.. Its where Hard Rock cafe and all the night life is.. You can also drink outside the establishments since Disney is private property.