PDA

View Full Version : Man posts ad for a Coachella ‘companion’ with creepy list of demands

Teh One Who Knocks
01-07-2017, 12:04 PM
Tanveer Mann for Metro.co.uk

http://i.imgur.com/qSPIRYp.jpg

‘Tis the season of Coachella and this year’s line up is expected to be the best yet.

As always, tickets come with a hefty price tag – especially if you’re after a VIP pass.

Unless you’re a female between the age of 19 and 25.

Then you may be able to bag yourself a free pass for Weekend 2 – if you’re willing to accept these bizarre demands that is.

A recently divorced 56-year-old named Gordon has placed a Craigslist ad offering a ‘once in a lifetime opportunity’ for a ‘travel companion’ to accompany him to the music festival in his RV.

Sounds perfect right – what could go wrong?

http://i.imgur.com/M3A1WKe.jpg

Let’s take a look..

Gordie asks that his companion be ‘open-minded and opportunistic’, avoid ‘excessive fraternizing with other male festival-goers’, and whisper a number of phrases in his ear.

That’s not it.

The companion ‘must keep hands and feet moisturized at all time’, have fingernails and toenails ‘nicely painted’ and allow him to ‘brush your hair once per day’.

Oh and any ‘personal grooming such as toenail clipping, eyebrow plucking or lipstick application must be done in my presence.’

The former Supervising Manager at Soup Plantation then gets even creepier.

‘Periodic moments of extended eye contact, at least twice during the festival you must tell me in a playful manner that ‘I am naughty’ and at least once during our stay after your shower, you must use the steam to write a cute message on the bathroom mirror for me to find later when I shower.’

Well then.

We’re not entirely sure who this Gordon is or whether he even exists but it’s creepy AF.

Luckily, the post has since been deleted – otherwise who knows what other requests he might’ve added..

Goofy
01-07-2017, 01:12 PM
:lol:

deebakes
01-07-2017, 02:45 PM
:bwaha:

Godfather
01-07-2017, 07:26 PM
I mean to see a photo of this poor autistic twat :lol:

RBP
01-07-2017, 07:40 PM
he probably had takers.

deebakes
01-07-2017, 11:03 PM
:doggybanana:

Griffin
01-07-2017, 11:31 PM
damn...if I were only female and 30 years younger... :meh:

Godfather
01-08-2017, 02:18 AM
he probably had takers.

Just for the free ticket? Any hooker worth her salt would want a few grand for the GFE package I'd think!

deebakes
01-08-2017, 02:20 AM
as a millenial, i am shocked that you don't understand coachella gf :shock:

Godfather
01-08-2017, 02:26 AM
Man I've been to my fair share of music festivals... tickets just aren't expensive enough that you have to chain yourself to a clingly old psycho for the weekend :lol:

deebakes
01-08-2017, 03:46 AM
VIP FESTIVAL PASS $899
There are a limited number of VIP passes available for purchase. A VIP festival pass allows access into the venue, day parking lots and the TWO venue VIP areas. May also visit camping areas. The main VIP area is located adjacent to the main stage (under white peaked tents) and consists of shaded areas, picnic tables, couches, extra restrooms, food & beverage vendors and a full cash bar. The second VIP area is located directly next to the Sahara tent in the beautiful Rose Garden complete with extra seating, restrooms, specialty food & beverage vendors, full cash bars, and a spectacular view of thousands of roses.
VIP Parking is sold SEPARATELY.

Hugh_Janus
01-08-2017, 09:32 AM
porky?

redred
01-08-2017, 12:12 PM
must not be in to drugs :sad2: i would of signed up

Godfather
01-08-2017, 07:47 PM
VIP FESTIVAL PASS $899
There are a limited number of VIP passes available for purchase. A VIP festival pass allows access into the venue, day parking lots and the TWO venue VIP areas. May also visit camping areas. The main VIP area is located adjacent to the main stage (under white peaked tents) and consists of shaded areas, picnic tables, couches, extra restrooms, food & beverage vendors and a full cash bar. The second VIP area is located directly next to the Sahara tent in the beautiful Rose Garden complete with extra seating, restrooms, specialty food & beverage vendors, full cash bars, and a spectacular view of thousands of roses.
VIP Parking is sold SEPARATELY.

VIP is for pussies :hand:

DemonGeminiX
01-08-2017, 10:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pn4ho20.png

Muddy
01-08-2017, 11:33 PM
VIP is for pussies :hand:

Very Important Pussy.

Muddy
04-12-2017, 01:49 PM
I wonder how this ended up?