PDA

View Full Version : Liberal CEO Slams Middle America: ‘No Educated Person Wants to Live in Sh*thole With Stupid People’

Teh One Who Knocks
01-09-2017, 12:34 PM
By Lukas Mikelionis - Heat Street

http://i.imgur.com/42Q7TlNh.jpg

The CEO of a marketing and advertising firm in San Francisco has attacked Middle America in a bizarre rant on Facebook, saying “no educated person wants to live in a shithole with stupid people” and alleging that most residents are racist.

Melinda Byerley, CEO of TimeShareCMO and an apparent Hillary supporter, has posted an innocently titled Facebook post “What middle America can do to get more jobs in their area.” Instead of offering any reasonable solutions, the post turned into a vicious rant against Middle America, demanding “fiber internet” and a commitment “to not being bigots” before she can consider moving there.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I didn&#39;t feel like tweetstorming, so here&#39;s a screen shot. &quot;What middle America can do to get more jobs in their area.&quot; <a href="https://t.co/1nYSehA4kA">pic.twitter.com/1nYSehA4kA</a></p>&mdash; Melinda Byerley ☠️ (@MJB_SF) <a href="https://twitter.com/MJB_SF/status/817864861862526976">January 7, 2017</a></blockquote><script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
“One thing middle america could do is to realize that no educated person wants to live in a shithole with stupid people. Especially violent, racist, and/or misogynistic ones,” she wrote.

The CEO then listed her demands: “So if you want jobs, clean up your act and make your town a place that people like us want to live in. Add fiber internet. Make it a point to elect a progressive city council and commit to not being bigots.”

In a repeated slur against Middle America, she said that “we especially don’t want to live in states where the majority of residents are still voting for things that are against their own interests just because they don’t want brown people to thrive.”

“The midwestern towns that fix this first, will attract investment in droves. It’s not just tax breaks and fiber. Corporations have to deal with the fact that their best and brightest would rather scrape in SF than live in a huge house somewhere if it means dealing with bigots and backwards ideologies every day,” Byerley added.

Her remarks sparked a controversy on social media, with most people laying into the CEO. “Peak liberal othering. I almost can’t believe someone wrote this,” said The New York Times political reporter Nick Confessore. “Listen up poors. I’m not moving to your farm town until you get three apple stores and sign a pledge to not be racist,” one Twitter user wrote, paraphrasing Byerley.

Josh Jordan, who covers politics, wrote: “There’s no better way to persuade people to be more like you than to call them all bigots who apparently live in squalor. Unbelievable.”

Muddy
01-09-2017, 04:17 PM
The CEO of a marketing and advertising

There it is.. There's her success.. Pandering to the PC crowd with commercials and whatever she she wants to puke about.. She should have her attitude and do a real job where people come to you for providing services and see how long she lasts with her superior attitude.

That line I quoted and maybe a quick 2-3 line scan is all I read BTW.. I don't care about her opinion.. :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-09-2017, 05:14 PM
I can tell by her picture I wont agree with her opinion. Also didn't read the story

RBP
01-10-2017, 03:49 AM
I can tell by her picture I wont agree with her opinion. Also didn't read the story

Did you just assume that person's gender? :x

PorkChopSandwiches
01-10-2017, 04:31 PM
:rofl:

deebakes
01-11-2017, 01:59 AM
fuck this person :hand: